ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   Grand Signature Tournament Round One Voting (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/94634-grand-signature-tournament-round-one-voting.html)

Esper 04-13-2011 12:05 AM

Grand Signature Tournament Round One Voting

Voting System:
The poll consists of every participant (except for those disqualified). You may choose up to three [3] choices on the poll for each battle and the signature that attracts you most. It's recommend you pick one winner for each battle to keep things even.

Poll Votes:
Each point on the poll is equivalent to five [5] points. For example, 40 votes is 200 points.

Manual Post Votes:
Each manual text vote (which is posting a reply) counts as ten [10] points. For example, 40 votes is 400 points.
How to manual text vote: Reply to this thread choosing the battles you want to comment on with a legitimate reason or two. Illegitimate reasons will be ignored.
Even though a participant may have automatically moved onto the next round, you are free to leave a comment to add to their total point.

Extra Prize: If the tournament finals winner exceeds 1500 points, he/she will receive an extra 100 reputation points.
Pokemon #1 vs Pokemon #2
Theme: Pokemon Black & White (the series, not the colors)
Style: N/A

/gallery/images/412/1_PokemonBW1.png
Wassay is disqualified for failing to submit an entry. Harlequin automatically goes through to the 2nd Round.
Music #1 vs Music #2
Theme: Music
Style: Soft/Dreamy

/gallery/images/412/1_Music1.png

/gallery/images/412/1_Music2.png
Digimon #1 vs Digimon #2
Theme: Digimon (any series)

/gallery/images/412/1_Digimon1.jpg

/gallery/images/412/1_Digimon2.png
Super Smash Brothers #1 vs Super Smash Brothers #2
Theme: Super Smash Brothers

/gallery/images/412/...hBrothers1.png

/gallery/images/412/...hBrothers2.png

Poll closes in three [3] days.

Aimee 04-13-2011 01:49 AM

Pokemon(Harlequins) - Really like the picture used, and the colours all go well. I like the messy explosion in the BG too.

Music #1 - I like the Image used for this one, and the overall signature fits the soft/dreamy style perfectly.

Digimon #2 - This one feels intense, I like the darker colours also, makes him stand out more.

Super Smash Brothers #2
- I like the text on this one, and I think the picture was cut well to fit the signature.

k0n 04-13-2011 06:02 AM

You should add a space between the sigs o.x

Music: #1
It's not so messy.

Digimon: #1
It's not too messy. The text feels in position.

Super Smash Brothers: #2
Better color scheme.

Mums 04-13-2011 06:57 AM

Music #1
I think the colours are really good and the signature fits the theme and the style very well.

Digimon #2
I like the crimson colours and the style of this signature. I also like the text.

Super Smash Brothers #2
It's clean and it looks good. I like the text and the horizontal borders.

MintyVampire 04-13-2011 09:50 PM

Pokemon - Love the vibrant colours and the picture used. The abstract elements behind the picture is also very cool.
Music #1 - I love the colours and the use of Miku picture for this one. The whole thing looks really harmonize and really pleasing to the eye. It fits the theme perfectly!
Digimon #2 - I really like the texture of this one and the colour used just allows it to stand out more =]
Super Smash Brothers #2 - Love the composition of this sig and the colour combination.

Gaap 04-13-2011 11:14 PM

Pokemon: Harlequin auto-wins anyway. I felt bad for "Wassay", which I hope it's not RL issues.

Music: I love both of them, but I will have to pick the Miku one. Miku is a very famous (anime) icon in the musical media entertaiment. Despite that high voice she is born with, she is the virtual singing goddess every otaku loves. Right now her homeland outside of the Vocaloid world (AKA Japan) needs hope ATM, and I think Miku is one of the icons who will sing a melody to all of the people. (Sorry for being so corny, but i'm putting my possitive opinion in visual text form. ^^; )

Digimon: (Yay nostalic love!) I will have to pic the Weregarurumon one because I love the smudge and the "fireworks" effects. Oh and I think I like Weregarurumon back in Season 1.

SSMB: For Ness... Really simple, but I think it works very well. Typography wins it all as well.

Esper 04-15-2011 12:18 PM

Voting ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST. Please give me more manual votes. :[

Mega 04-15-2011 01:43 PM

Music #1 - Miku! The light blue color of the sig definitely complements her style in the picture.

Digimon #1 - lol Digimon, it's been forever. I've never been a fan of the #2 art style :( I like #1 cause it's smooth and clear.

SSB #2 - The cartoon style is definitely good for Ness :) And the text looks like a kid style so that complements the picture (if that makes sense o_o )

Esper 04-16-2011 12:13 AM

MintyVampire 04-16-2011 12:14 AM

Congratulations!!! And good luck with the next round =]

A close one for the Digimons!

Gaap 04-16-2011 12:54 AM

Shnao, you are graet. And since a long while i've seen you doing siggies!

Nice job ZeroAmanda!

And I never expect for Mirae to join himself in! Well whatever, congrats d00d!

k0n 04-16-2011 01:28 AM

Congrats :> Can't wait, to see the next round.

Nekcihc 04-16-2011 01:31 AM

...MIREI IS A GUY?! :|

Dammit, I guess I'm joining again next year. XD

Grats to the winners!

*Mirae, thanks Minty.

MintyVampire 04-16-2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaDoughnut (Post 1513315)
...MIRAE IS A GUY?! :|

Dammit, I guess I'm joining again next year. XD

Grats to the winners!

Fixed =P

And hahahahaaha "IS A GUY?!!!"

Shnao 04-16-2011 05:30 AM

Thanks a lot for voting for me, everyone. :) Round 2 is gonna make me qq I bet. lol

Mums 04-17-2011 07:44 AM

Congrats gaiz and good luck!