Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Henreh's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
What's the deal with your avatar?
It's there to remind me of how my facial expression and how I felt during the winters here. Waddling through snow and ice with a half frozen body. Oh and I'm too lazy to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
- Why not ice girl? or the whole ice family?
- If the world end in 24 hours what would you do?
I don't like pink that much so I didn't ice girl >: and I thought ice boy died err melted >_>...wait ice can reproduce? Last time I checked sperm melted ice so how did ice girl get preg...nvm.

If the world ended in 24 hours I would run across the street kick down my neighbors door, slap her in the face thrice, kick her dog, and then tell her I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL BEETCH. Before you comment, ever since I moved here her dog loves to urinate on my doorsteps and poop near the tree near where I park my car >: and she never did anything about it after complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
What's one thing you've always wished you were able to do?
Stalk Aimee .. This might be sappy but I always wished I could help people find their true love. The path of love is such a long bumpy road and helping someone find the end of it would mean a lot to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
You have a twin on ggftw. Why must you confuse us.
Twins?? We are one thus there is only one Henreh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDoughnut
Do you like Pokemon?
You should.
Who is your favorite pokemon?
Why?
I liked first generation pokemon and stopped liking it after the 3rd generation. My favorite pokemon was Squirtle. He was such a BOSS in the cartoon, them shades and that gang. FFFFFF yeaaa SQUIRTLE SQUAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
What are you up to nowadays (how's life)?
Life is bleak. finals coming up, it's still cold here, I'm getting fat. What I have been doing though is counter productive. Learning how to cook and eating the results negates my work out. Oh...and lots of Dragon Age 2 + Crysis 2 8D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
(Nice profile, Henreh!)
  • Ever think of participating any ggFTW events? (SotW, PotM, MotM, etc.)
  • What is your first reaction when you SEE and PLAY Trickster Online?
  • What is your first character/class in Trickster Online?
  • What is your reaction to Kyu? (The wedding NPC and 2nd official "trap"!)

Sorry if they are all TO-related. ^^;
I'm not artistic or creative at all so half of the events aren't really my area of expertise so I just watch the pros show their work off 8D. My profile was made by a slave (thanks Lyn! ) so credit goes to her.

I've played TO since OB and quit 2 years ago. My first character was a dragon. The first impression was..the game was ok but why does my dragon look like a girl ;__;...and after time...why the hell is he still girly even after 3rd job advancement Q__Q.

Kyu? LINK? LINK IS THAT YOU O_O?! ZELDA? BOTH?!

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh

Stalk Aimee .. This might be sappy but I always wished I could help people find their true love. The path of love is such a long bumpy road and helping someone find the end of it would mean a lot to me
Oh my goodness /flees

Also, thata kinda sweet(:

04-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

Good choice of Pokemon. I approve. *thumbs up*

04-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
I don't like pink that much so I didn't ice girl >: and I thought ice boy died err melted >_>...wait ice can reproduce? Last time I checked sperm melted ice so how did ice girl get preg...nvm.

If the world ended in 24 hours I would run across the street kick down my neighbors door, slap her in the face thrice, kick her dog, and then tell her I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL BEETCH. Before you comment, ever since I moved here her dog loves to urinate on my doorsteps and poop near the tree near where I park my car >: and she never did anything about it after complaints.
Lol.
Golden Ice boy is the one that melts

Ice Family

And...Oh wow

04-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae

Stalk Aimee .. This might be sappy but I always wished I could help people find their true love. The path of love is such a long bumpy road and helping someone find the end of it would mean a lot to me.

In like "Without love, the truth canot be seen.." (from Zepar and Furfur of Umineko)... I don't know. But yes finding my true ideal love is painful and hard. And if I find no one, I will probably be single for life. (I'm one of the few who's not ready to have kids (or do not want them), even though I can find them adorable until their behaviors starts to act up. And no I am AGAINST abortion! If my body ever happens, I would find a specialty orphanage center.)