Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default TimerRabbit's Answers!

TimerRabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? Explain your answer (:
As long I don't get a headache, I won't mind having the ability to read. That would make my college life easier, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
Is the cake really a lie?
Yes. It is a lie. And you lost the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
TimberRabbit?
If you remember that.
Yes I remember that. Pretty much the semi-well-known ggFTW blooper. :B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekutaa
Imagine you had the powers of a god for a moment.

You decide to make a stone- the largest stone in the universe. Seeing you have infinite strength, you decide to test your strength and lift it.

Now, can you create a stone so heavy that even you cannot lift it? Defend your answer.
Having a most heaviest stone is like making a mountain. You can't lift unless...
  1. You are Hercules.
  2. You are Haruhi and you unintended to make this wish come true.
  3. It will take a miracle to lift it. However, Bernkastel is not nice, so lifting it won't ever happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
So I heard you lost to the TimerTortoise in a race?
Yes. Thomas the Tortise is so clever that he beat Tiana (my fursona) in that race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
What is your favourite thing to draw?
In a list:
  • Fanart!
  • Furries (mainly bunnies)
  • Zafaras from Neopets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
jessica ushiromiya gets her head bitten off by beato
your reaction?
I hate you for this. This is about the same level when I was shocked to see Mami died like this.

I will either go Kyubey-hating or weep my mental tears at my fantasy realm. But overall i'd be upset. (Even though Jessica did die at the crazy witch murder incident on Umineko.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
^
Jessica Ushiroyima becomes a mahou shoujo yet gets her head bitten off by Charlotte. Then magically explodes, fuses with Charlotte and becomes a super witch more troll then Beato.
Your reaction?
For starters, your question is more cleaner.

I would have the same reaction as the last one, only that I will hate Charlotte more if she become a powerful elegant witch... MORE POWERFUL than Beato. (Because I ship Beato and her (or Maria's) definition of the witch!)

So yes i'll be mad and crying at my own realm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
You're in your car on your way home from a long day of work. You want to come home as soon as possible and decide to take a short cut. Suddenly, thousands of fat rats are crawling all over the road. What do you do?

Now, same question. But instead of the fat rats, the road is covered with thousands of little kittens.
One. I hate animal abuse. Two, I can't drive. Three, you are more mean than a witch.

Moving on... I'd find supplies that kills rats, then get a broom to sweep them off. (Because my childhood life is always involve "be ready".)

For cute kittens. I'd stop and take all of the kittens into the car and go "HHHAAAUUUU!!!!" AKA becoming a happy Rena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
How'd you come up with the name TimerRabbit?
Time for a story-time!

Back around 2005-2006 (I think) when BemaniStyle is moving servers. Back at the old BMS forums, my forum name is "Kyubi-Chan". I got really bored of it. Also back then, I was a big fangirl of "Timer" from Pop'n Music.

He's like bishonen (and he still is). So I want to make a username named after my favorite character.

For the birth of "Timer Rabbit" (ggFTW won't alow spaces), I came up with a last name for Timer because most PnM characters don't show one. Because of his bunny-eared cosplay lifestyle, I thought of "Rabbit", thanks to Rodger Rabbit.

So "TimerRabbit" is born at the new BemaniStyle forums (and still is living today) and pretty much grew up attached to that name. Another good reason is that I don't feel well-suited with "femanine" names. So I like to be called "Timer" at the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what is your favorite color?
A difficult question because I love the colors of the rainbow!

But if I have to go pick a unique everyday color for my clothing, it had to be green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
In you could start a 13-Episode Anime, what kind of genre will it contain, and what kind of character would be the main character?
You see, I have a ton of ideas for a story... Maybe a epic movie or longer.

I have one furry-mafia story that is similar to Kataekyo Hitman Reborn, only without those powerful babies. There is no real story yet, but the general idea involves Tiana, my fursona unexpectly being selected (by blood) as the next head-honcho to a underground mafia group. I can't say who are the members, but that idea came when I played a few sessions of MungyoDance 3 with the song "Breakneck Bombing Run".

I have another idea, but it requires Ryukishi07's permision to use his characters, orz. But i'll share it anyway.

In this story, this is set up at the same timeline from Hyper Police (look it up if you like kemonomimis, fanservice, and ecchi), "Reina" (Siesta 410) and "Miru" (Siesta 45) are Were-Rabbits who decide to open up a after school club that looks more like a military base. They do weird (and eye-candy) events, as well recruiting the strongest girls into their club. Later their world will turn the tables around when they are recruited by a secret headquarters... But that won't happen till half of the series/school life...

Yea, it's a story that won't ever happen, but I always wanted to see how the Siestas act if they live in the ife of humans (even though they are one of the many "alien" species).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
If you could change the ending to any anime series, which series would it be? And how would you change it?
Not alot per-say. Maybe because the endings the writers put up are what I expected to see in this anime... (Maybe except for PSG...)

Spoiler!

Besides alternative endings, I have alternative or crossover stories for the characters... It's going over the mill to the point it's more fanfiction-ish, so I will not spill my ideas here. (Because some of them are NSFW. )

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2011   #2 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

How am I more mean than a witch? >:
Says the rat killer.

03-11-2011   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Roger Rabbit, lol. My best friends mom calls me Jessica Rabbit D:

timers adorable 8D

03-11-2011   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I think next time I should put a warning. My comments had witchy references... From you know what.

And yes lets kill that rat Kyubey. D;

03-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i like green too. also poor rats