Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2010   #1 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default Profile of the Month Nominations (December 2010)

Event Description
Decorate your profile to show who you are, and win a prize for it!
Simply decorate your profile in any manner you want by going here - Customize Profile
Upload images to use on your profile, simply create a profile album and upload images to it here - Create Album

How to screenshot (for those who don't know)
Take a screenshot of your profile by using the Print Screen button, and open an image editor such as MS paint (or any image editor of your choice) and paste and save the image.

To Enter
Upload the image to the ggFTW Photo Gallery and post the link to your profile here. It's that simple!

Warning: Note if you link to an image with questionable/NSFW content, you may be disqualified and potentially banned as a result.

Deadline and Prizes
Submissions are due on Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST.

First time winners will receive our PoTM Award Bar

Reoccurring winners will receive backgrounds on their posts for 14 days.
Click for more information!

You know the drill. Show us your style, and good luck!

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2010   #2 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Hi I'm going to enter this for once. B> More patterns.

Spoiler!

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

12-15-2010   #3 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Time to fancy my profile up! Off to decorating I go~

12-15-2010   #4 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I'll enter with the same one again lol.

12-15-2010   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Join for the lulz.
Spoiler!

12-15-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Spoiler!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

12-15-2010   #7 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

Christmas! Actually like my profile this time x3

Spoiler!

12-15-2010   #8 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Alright!... Time to see how far I can go! >^<

Spoiler!

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

12-16-2010   #9 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Lalala, /submits.

Spoiler!

12-16-2010   #10 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Same as Aimee, just doing it for the lulz.

Spoiler!

If you can't read the small text in the comment box under "Jello & Welcome to my Profile", it says "(Jello = Hello..) (I may bite if you attempt to leave a message)".

12-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
Alright!... Time to see how far I can go! >^<

Spoiler!
I really love yours QQ

12-16-2010   #12 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Sorry. Havn't changed mines yet. Got a feeling that I will not be the winner again this time.

/fails at Photoshop

Spoiler!

12-16-2010   #13 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I know who I'm voting for

12-16-2010   #14 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnLove
I really love yours QQ
Aww thanks DDD: *it's her third serious profile OTL*

Yours look really nice tooo D: Really simple and very festive at the same time. >^< <333 Everyone else's look nice toooo. /o/

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

12-18-2010   #15 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler!

BECAUSE I AM FESTIVE! e

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-22-2010 at 04:38 PM.

12-20-2010   #16 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I entarrr.

Spoiler!

12-22-2010   #17 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

A reminder that today is the last day for submissions!

12-22-2010   #18 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Entering for the heck of it

Spoiler!

| Adventus |

12-23-2010   #19 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

-Copies and pastes last month's profile image-

Spoiler!

ggFTW - PhotoPlog - PoTM entry

Edit: OCrap didn't see deadline x_x am I still in it?

12-23-2010   #20 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Yeah, you missed the deadline (even though I slept through it....), sorry ;_;