League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default ggFTW's Secret Santa 2010

ggFTW's gift vault was broken into by Catharsis. It was a busy night here for the ggFTW's staff, as we all were getting ready in putting people in the naughty or nice list, and taking note of the presents to give to the nice. But Catharsis wanted to give everyone brick-hard fruit breads instead. Catharsis took NoeJeko hostage while making him look at a PINK stocking, and she took Kotarou, Red, and Mirae so that they can put together a monster truck that has a huge vacuum to suck up all of the presents. Meanwhile, the rest of the ggFTW staff is at our headquarters trying to fix the mess, but they don't have enough presents to give to the people on the Nice list. So we're all here asking you to lend us your hands, and help us fight back Catharsis, win back our staff, and help us give out the presents on time for Christmas.

Floor 1:
Sign up if you are interested in winning back ggFTW this year. Just copy and answer the questions inside the quote box, and submit it in THIS thread.
Floor 2:
You will randomly receive a Nice-y to make a present for through a PM.
Floor 3:
Submit your presents through PM to myself, Yuki, before the deadline. Please title your PM Secret Santa 2010.

[x] All presents are to follow our forum rules, please keep it all appropriate.
[x] Do NOT bail out on this event.
[x] There are no trading your assigned present-ee. The person you get, is the person you're stuck with.
[x] Please keep your person a SECRET.
[x] If you have questions concerning the event itself, or your present please ask YUKI.
[x] When making the present, please keep in mind the present's value. Don't make something small, and give that as a present, remember someone else is making you a present, and you wouldn't want to receive something insignificant yourself, so please be considerate.
[x] Links to a website is NOT a VALID present, please try to submit something you made yourself.

-- Failure to follow any of these rules, will be considered of disqualification for next year's Secret Santa.
--- If you are not able to submit your present in time, please PM me. If it is for a valid reason, I'll try my best to help you out.

**** All gifts are forum-based, meaning no personal information will be given out, so that means person-to-person gifts, such as: mailing an item, is NOT allowed.

Quote:
Forum Name:
What You Like: (make sure it's do-able as a gift on the forums)
*Make sure to list the things you like, for example, favorite movies, favorite singers, or favorite colors. This is to help people know what to give to you as your present.

November 22 - December 4 (11:59 P.M. PST)

Distribution of Secret Santas:
December 5

Alloted Dates for Presents:
December 6 - December 19 (11:59 P.M. PST)

Presents Posted:
December 24

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Sign up guys, it's not hard and it's pretty fun. We had a blast last year doing it:

Secret Santa 09 Presents

11-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Forum Name: Dani
What You Like: Tales of Symphonia/the Abyss, blue, dark red, white, black, dogs, cgs, PANTY AND STOCKING YEAAH and thats all that comes to mind now

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Eh. I will be able to do something once i'm free from college! \o/

Forum Name: TimerRabbit
What You Like: LadyGaap, Jessica Ushiromiya (or Champion ver.), or in more general: bunnies, Bunny (Trickster), makina (the song genre), Pop'n Music (Timer and Minit's), music-games, and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni....

... Nii-pah~

Last edited by Gaap; 11-25-2010 at 08:11 PM.

11-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
Lei
偽りの幸せはいらない
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLuniaAudition
Awards Event Winner

Lei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of light
Level: 1

Forum Name: Lei
What You Like: Black, blue, silver, and darker or muted greens. I'm okay with bright colors, so long as they don't hurt the eyes. If you go that route, I like pastels too. Um, but I'll be fine with pretty much anything though. Surprise me? xD

Please read the - forum rules - and keep out of trouble. :3

11-24-2010   #6 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Forum Name: orphan
What You Like: Ryan Tedder, grunge... darker colors, not too saturated.

11-24-2010   #7 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Forum name: Shnao
What I like:
  • Colors: Green, blue, black, white (but any other color is fine too; these are just my favorites)
  • Games: Emil Chronicle Online, Grand Chase, Trickster Online, Legend of Zelda, Golden Sun, Riviera: The Promised Land
  • Animes/Mangas: Shiki, Higurashi/Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Shakugan no Shana, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki
  • Themes: Abstract, illuminating, monotone, colorful, grunge, splatter
  • Hobbies: Drawing, gaming, graphic design, watching tv, working out, organizing
  • Genres: Horror, comedy, adventure
  • Music: Trance/Techno/R&B/Alternative Rock
  • Animals: Dogs, wolves, bears, cats

Just to be informative. :P

Last edited by Shnao; 11-27-2010 at 07:52 PM.

11-24-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Satty is a jewel in the roughSatty is a jewel in the roughSatty is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Satty/iSatty/xSatty
Guild: Brave Hearts

Forum Name: Satty
What You Like:
  • Games: Well, I play Trickster, and I like foxes and lions; Katamari; Fable; King of Fighters (Bao and Kula, yessir)
  • Movies: Finding Neverland, Big Fish, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Paprika, Edward Scissor Hands, Star Wars
  • Books: Harry Potter, LotR, Scott Pilgrim, Neil Gaiman's, Stephen King's, Anne Rice's (her vampire novels)
  • Art: Art Nouveau(posters and illustrations), Baroque, Impressinism (mainly Monet). Also, Rodschenko, Piet Zwart, El Lissistki, Salvador Dalì.
  • Colors: I like them all.
  • Random: Punk, Fashion, the Beatles, J-Rock and UNICORNS, I LOVE 'EM. Ermm....
With hearts of love and tearz

11-24-2010   #9 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Forum Name: Ascherit
What You Like: Durarara!!, BOYS RABU (specifically Shizuo/Izaya), pastel colors, genderbent characters

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-24-2010   #10 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Thankies everyone for participating. Much love and cupcakes for everyone :3

Sign-ups are closed on December 4th <3 Go horde people to join, or else Cath is going to eat up all of our presents ;o;

11-25-2010   #11 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Forum Name: Torikakae
What You Like: Make my TO Buffalo sexy (sexier)~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-25-2010   #12 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Forum Name: Riolu
What You Like:
* Colors: Dark colors, silver, blue, blood red, grayish themes.
* Games: Phoenix Wright & Edgeworth, Sonic & Shadow, Pokemon! (Lucario, Darkrai, water starters, Weavile being my favorite).
* Animes/Mangas: Hellsing, South Park ... man i don't watch that many anime's.
* Themes: Abstract, grunge, be original.
* Genres: Horror, comedy, adventure

11-25-2010   #13 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

I wish I could participate, but I'm artistically challenged

I'll put "Artistic Ability" on the top of my Wish List Q_Q

I can't wait to see the gifts that people come up with though! :]

Good luck everyone~

11-25-2010   #14 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Aha, wow, so many participants. O_O However, I do not think my stuff are qualified to please people, sadly. XDD But same with Latte, I can't wait too.

Good luck!

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

11-25-2010   #15 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Guild: Prisma

Like the two persons above me, I'd love to participate but I don't think I could make anything to please anyone lmao.

11-25-2010   #16 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Edited my list to add a bit more flavor. Unsure if i'm up for it, but still, I can draw (chibis and moe traditional) and make siggies (smudge-based).

11-26-2010   #17 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Forum Name: Glarbage
What I Like:
  • Colors: bright colors
  • Games: Mabinogi, Final Fantasy series, Legend of Legaia, Magna Carta series, etc.
  • Anime/Manga: Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, Bakuman, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Trigun, Sora no Woto, Fate/stay night, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Banana no Nana, Fractale, etc.
  • Themes: light, positive, colorful, original
  • Genres: comedy, romance, action, adventure
  • Hobbies: drawing, skating, cooking, etc.
  • Music: Hip-hop, rap, punk rock, indie, alternative

11-26-2010   #18 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

All presents are awesome, no matter what it is guys <3 Don't be discouraged, it's just a fun little event for the holidays. I'm pretty sure no matter what other people get, they'll like it :] of course, as long as you put forth the effort, it's the thought that counts. Lold.

11-27-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Satty is a jewel in the roughSatty is a jewel in the roughSatty is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Satty/iSatty/xSatty
Guild: Brave Hearts

I second Yuki. You guys should enter, :3
With hearts of love and tearz

11-27-2010   #20 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Forum Name: Sanichi
What You Like: Halloween; Rainbows; Shiny Stuff; Dragons

/ / / Playing: DM