Contestant #2 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Mr. ggFTW Round Four Voting

Contestant 1:
Quote:
1. Why should you become Mr. or Ms. ggFTW?

I can't say that I'm more suited to be Mr. ggFTW than the other guy. You could say that I simply LOVE ggFTW and want to be the guy that people would say "represents ggFTW".

2. What do you look for in a friend?

I try to find tolerant people, because usually that would also mean they're quite mature as well. Preferably they should have a good sense of humor, relatively smart and hopefully good-natured. I'm not particularly picky about my friends, as long as we can get along.

3. What qualities do you feel a good role model should possess? Who is your /ggFTW role model and why?

Well, I usually have respect for successful people. This can apply to various things, music, wealth, family, relations, as long as I can see how it's successful.
They should also have a good amount of charisma, no point in being a successful guy if no one likes you. They should also be rather intelligent, not like in math or something, but just having good sense and logic.
As for a person I would consider my role model on ggFTW, I would say someone like Kowiz. From personal experience I can say he's a great gamer, plus he's popular and fun without seeming too pushy. Though I would say there are plenty of people I look up to at ggFTW, Kowiz was just one of the first since I played Grand Chase at the time.

4. What has been the most significant accomplishment as a /ggFTW member? Why?

Hmm, hard to say. I would say either getting my first light green rep or learning to photoshop. Though I would probably say the latter. It wasn't actually the photo-shopping abilities, but the simple confidence boost of a decent avatar and sig helped me crawl out the hole of in-activity and into the realm of active community membership.
It's also great for when you're participating in the various events here at ggFTW.

5. What are three words that describe you best?

Simple, Passive, Easygoing?

I have my moments, but I'd say I'm usually the guy that's helping from behind the scenes; I originally joined the competition as canon fodder and was rather surprised that I got past the 2nd round.

6. Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?

Taker. If I had to choose between generous or selfish, I'd definitely be selfish. I don't like to give away things to complete strangers, and even friends drop several notches in my mind if they stoop to asking for free stuff. Maybe it's the way I was brought up, but I just feel like it isn't really worth it to give stuff away without a good reason.

7. What is the best advice(s) you can give to the community of /ggFTW? [Please pick your top 3 if you have more]

To sum it up quickly, try to get involved. Make posts when you think you can, participate in events if only to fill up slots, be a good sport when people flame/troll you. Don't play the lurker, even if no one hates you, you won't be very popular either.

8. If you had a whole week free of conflict, what would you do?

As in, no one complaining about what I do and let me do it? I'll draw up a list:

1) Play games until I say it's time to stop.

2) Catch up on the years of golden anime/manga I must have missed.

3) Eat some really good food at big restaurants.

4) Take the time to work on my drawing/painting/photoshop.

5) Pirate music. (Don't tell me you don't do it.) Work on improving my computer and other misc. techie stuff.

6) Sleep.

7) Unfortunately, I also have to plan what happens after that weak, so I'll be doing homework and projects too.

1 event per day, I needed the 6th day to sleep or I'd die.

Well, since this is for choosing the best kind of person to be Mr. ggFTW, I tried not to make it overly flashy with photoshopping madness and such. Vote for me because I'm what you think Mr. ggFTW should be like, not because I'm great with graphics.
Contestant 2:
Quote:
1. Why should you become Mr. or Ms. GgFTW?
I'm one of the oldest and most active members here. Not to mention ridiculously sexy.

2. What do you look for in a friend?
boobs.

3. What qualities do you feel a good role model should possess? Who is your /ggFTW role model and why?
A good role model is someone everyone aspires to be and inspires to better themselves. I don't have a role model. I try to be my own person. Plus, I can't single out anyone because lots of people here make me want to improve myself.

4. What has been the most significant accomplishment as a /ggFTW member? Why?
My guides. Knowing that I helped many people is the biggest accomplishment.

5. What are three words that describe you best?
VOTE. FOR. ME.

6. Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?
I can be the giver and the taker at the same time. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

7. What is the best advice(s) you can give to the community of /ggFTW? [Please pick your top 3 if you have more]
Falling down is not failure. Staying down is.

8. If you had a whole week free of conflict, what would you do?
myself.

-------------
Voting will end in four [4] days.

For more information, please visit the thread: /forum/contests-even...ound-four.html

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Contestant 1's entry was as eyesore.
2 pls.

01-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

While 2 was funny, 1 seems more mature, more suitable for Mr ggftw. :]

01-09-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleEden EternalMapleStory

ChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really nice
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 11x

I liked Constestant 1's answers, very inspiring and yet I found simplicty Got me for questions 1 and 3; I agree a lot with his perspective.
Also made me think I should post around more ;p

01-09-2010   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I voted #1. The answers were clearly thought about and effort was put in.
I think this contestant should be mr.ggFTW

01-09-2010   #6 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I like Contestant 1's answers the most. He seems to have taken more time to answer the questions propperly with good answers and he sounds like a good guy.

Contestant 2 just.. ''doesn't work'' for me.

01-09-2010   #7 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Contestant # 1 sounds more mature and humble. *votes*

01-09-2010   #8 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

i forfeit
didn't make sense to keep this round anonymous
noperative did a great job anyway

01-13-2010   #9 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Poll has been closed.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog