January 5 ~ January 8, 2010
It's time for Round Four! Here is the task at hand.
Questionnaires: Congratulations to the final four. You have made it to the Questionnaire round.
Contestants will be asked a series of questions for the community to vote on. It will be based on who gave the best answers as to why they should become Mr. or Ms. ggFTW.
When answering the questions, please be as specific as possible. Do not put anything that will give a clue as to who you are are as these answers are to be kept anonymous.
- Why should you become Mr. or Ms. ggFTW?
- What do you look for in a friend?
- What qualities do you feel a good role model should possess? Who is your /ggFTW role model and why?
- What has been the most significant accomplishment as a /ggFTW member? Why?
- What are three words that describe you best?
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?
- What is the best advice(s) you can give to the community of /ggFTW? [Please pick your top 3 if you have more]
- If you had a whole week free of conflict, what would you do?
You all must be sick of questions but what type of Mr. & Ms. ggFTW would this be without the community knowing more about why you should be qualified to present /ggFTW! :]
Please remember to follow both the Event and Forum rules when submitting your work.
To refresh your memory, here are the rules.
- You will PM Mirae your entries [Link].
- When sending your entries, please use the title: Mr. & Ms. ggFTW!
- Entries must be submitted within five  days of when the task was handed out.
- All entries should be kept anonymous, please do not ask your friends/community to vote for yours SPECIFICALLY.
- All entries must not break any forum rules.
- No cheating and no plagiarism.
- Please make sure you have read all of our rules and follow them. Any rules broken, or uncalled actions will result in a disqualification.
Submissions must be submitted before Friday January 8, 2010 11:59 PM PST.
As a reminder of the rules, prizes, & FAQ, please check the thread: /forum/contests-even...ftw-event.html