ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   Mr. & Ms. ggFTW: Round Four (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/67806-mr-ms-ggftw-round-four.html)

Esper 01-05-2010 01:06 AM

Mr. & Ms. ggFTW: Round Four

/gallery/images/412/...FTW_Banner.png
January 5 ~ January 8, 2010

It's time for Round Four! Here is the task at hand.
Questionnaires: Congratulations to the final four. You have made it to the Questionnaire round.
Contestants will be asked a series of questions for the community to vote on. It will be based on who gave the best answers as to why they should become Mr. or Ms. ggFTW.
When answering the questions, please be as specific as possible. Do not put anything that will give a clue as to who you are are as these answers are to be kept anonymous.
Quote:

1. Why should you become Mr. or Ms. ggFTW?
  2. What do you look for in a friend?
  3. What qualities do you feel a good role model should possess? Who is your /ggFTW role model and why?
  4. What has been the most significant accomplishment as a /ggFTW member? Why?
  5. What are three words that describe you best?
  6. Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?
  7. What is the best advice(s) you can give to the community of /ggFTW? [Please pick your top 3 if you have more]
  8. If you had a whole week free of conflict, what would you do?

You all must be sick of questions but what type of Mr. & Ms. ggFTW would this be without the community knowing more about why you should be qualified to present /ggFTW! :]

Please remember to follow both the Event and Forum rules when submitting your work.
To refresh your memory, here are the rules.
Rules:
  • You will PM Mirae your entries [Link].
  • When sending your entries, please use the title: Mr. & Ms. ggFTW!
  • Entries must be submitted within five [5] days of when the task was handed out.
  • All entries should be kept anonymous, please do not ask your friends/community to vote for yours SPECIFICALLY.
  • All entries must not break any forum rules.
  • No cheating and no plagiarism.
- Please make sure you have read all of our rules and follow them. Any rules broken, or uncalled actions will result in a disqualification.

Submissions must be submitted before Friday January 8, 2010 11:59 PM PST.

As a reminder of the rules, prizes, & FAQ, please check the thread: /forum/contests-even...ftw-event.html

WhatThePhuc 01-05-2010 01:35 AM

oh man...this is intense!

BoredomKillz 01-05-2010 01:37 AM

what? wheres the "world peace" question?????

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D 01-05-2010 01:38 AM

OhDear, this is where I shine! Nah, I'll try my best 8D

Noperative 01-05-2010 04:22 PM

Darn, I gotta make this good one.

It's gonna be really easy to tell who's who in the questions, even if you don't put in a clue. Me and Phuc have totally different personalities V:

Jessica 01-05-2010 04:35 PM

Goodluck to all of you! ^^ You've all done a very good job on all your entries~ It's been hard to choose which entries I liked more. @@

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D 01-05-2010 04:35 PM

Oh, I just noticed that rule, it's a bit impossible for me to keep myself anonymous though.
I agree with Noperative.

WhatThePhuc 01-05-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noperative (Post 1115261)
Darn, I gotta make this good one.

It's gonna be really easy to tell who's who in the questions, even if you don't put in a clue. Me and Phuc have totally different personalities V:

if it's just me and you, it's gonna be totally obvious

Esper 01-05-2010 06:08 PM

Try your best to keep it anonymous. All four of you guys have completely different personalities so it's hard. x.x

Chesters 01-05-2010 10:18 PM

You forgot a question. D8/
Quote:

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?
:py45:

Good luck to the participants.

Aimee 01-06-2010 02:42 AM

Good luck to everyone. This is another interesting round. I cant wait to read them 8)

Ayu 01-06-2010 11:36 AM

Good luck, guise.

Noperative 01-07-2010 08:39 PM

Well, I'm done. I've gotta say, the whole event was lots of fun and I hope we do this next year.

Phuc, no hard feelings if I lose (plus I get to participate next year).

WhatThePhuc 01-07-2010 08:43 PM

if i lose...i'm gonna cry like a little girl

Naps 01-07-2010 08:47 PM

wat Phuc is competing for the Mrs title? ;o

anyways good luck everyone! :>

Esper 01-08-2010 09:07 PM

Four [4] hours until the questionnaire will not be accepted. Please submit them if you have not done so.

Thank you.