League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-13-2009   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

Mirae, I think we should extend the dead line.. because yes, alot of of us are having trouble getting in touch with our partners to do the task at hand. I work Grave yard shifts during the week, and I only have the weekends off, and normally Im sleeping in to rest up for the work ahead. So far I've had ZERO contact with my partner in this event and I'm not sure if I will seeing how I start work at In little than 12 hours...

I don't even know his timezone let alone if he's younger than me and has 'rents limiting his time on the cpu.

Can this please atleast be extend to Saturday?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-13-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

I vote for it too, I'm going in my last week before winter break and teachers cram everything in that last week.. Normally I would have no problem doing this assignment, but seeing as he is 7 hours later so when I can get on (between school & working hours & sleep hours) he mostly is asleep and when he is on, I'm still asleep or still on school.. And I can't sacrifice my rest right now because like, I passed out last night.. >_> Like literally fainted out of nowhere..
It's not that there isn't enough time for doing this, there just isn't enough time when both are available..

Thank you so much k0n <3

12-13-2009   #43 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

I AGREE BECAUSE OF LUCIANE'S REASON D: e

12-13-2009   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

I'm sorry.. I'm really sick right now with a fever and everything like that *feels guilty*

Thank you so much k0n <3

12-13-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Johnnywup will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnnywup Send a message via MSN to Johnnywup Send a message via Skype™ to Johnnywup
IGN: WarezLocke
Class: Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: 13x
Guild: Slayer
Xfire: Johnnywup

@Lyn, I'm PST. It seems you're only online at like 4 am..I can't stay up that late. I get way too tired ._.

12-13-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleEden EternalMapleStory

ChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really nice
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 11x

I can't wait to see the entries Good luck to all~

12-13-2009   #47 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Due to this week being finals for many high school and university students, the deadline has been changed to:
Saturday December 19, 2009 11:59 PM PST

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

12-14-2009   #48 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

well, i dont think we need the extention (we being me and Moffit, i DO NOT mean "you're all full of crap, suck it up blah blah insult insult" (figured i needed to explain that, didnt want anyone to take it the wrong way))
But i think it will really help with the fact my hours got upped this week and i just reinstalled PS last night after not using it for months.

Either way, thanks Mirai, and to everyone else, good luck (with this part of the contest and this week in general lol)

edit 12/19:HAHA, i take that back, i just finished it last night lol

Good luck everyone, only 10 hours left to submit it

Last edited by Globalastro; 12-19-2009 at 01:57 PM.

12-19-2009   #49 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Seven [7] more hours until the deadline is reached. If the couples have not submitted yet, please do so before 11:59 PM PST.
I haven't checked my PM so ignore this if you have.

Thank you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-19-2009   #50 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I feel like ours is too long ._.

12-19-2009   #51 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Seven [7] more hours until the deadline is reached. If the couples have not submitted yet, please do so before 11:59 PM PST.
I haven't checked my PM so ignore this if you have.

Thank you.
I think I spazzed too many entries to you ;-; Just take luciane's, That's the right one.

12-20-2009   #52 (permalink)
Special
Games

Only two of your 'spazzings' were received. :3

No more submissions will be accepted. Please give me a few minutes to place up the polls.
Thank you.