League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default Fashion of the Month #2

December 2009

Do you like dressing up? Do you think you're the most dazzling fashionista/o of all time? Do you think you have what it takes to woo and wow the community with your FABULOUS outfits? Well, do we have quite the contest for you!

How to Enter
  1. Plan your outfit and dress yourself according to the given theme below
  2. Take a picture of yourself wearing said outfit. Also, in your photo, you must show some sort of identification of your forum name (paper signs, name tags, write on face, etc.). This is done in order to confirm the validity of your photo and to prevent people from pulling random images from shopping websites and image search engines. (You may cover your face with the paper if you wish to preserve your personal identity.)
  3. Upload and submit your photo by PMing them to me before the deadline
  4. Voting will begin once submission period is over
Rules
  • PICTURES MUST BE SAFE FOR WORK. No nekkid pictures.
  • Your outfit must correspond to the given theme. Yes, I know fashion is interpreted differently by everyone, but if the theme is punk and you're wearing a polo and striped shorts, I have every right to reject your entry.
  • 1 photo/submission per person. If you submit another entry during the submission period I will assume that you want to use that as your entry instead of your previous submission. HOWEVER, if you can't fit both your outfit and sign into one photo you may take two pictures (one of your outfit and one of you holding the sign) and combine them through an image editing program. It will still be counted as one submission as long as you're wearing the same outfit in both pictures.
  • People with 2 consecutive wins will not be eligible to participate in the next FotM
  • Photos must be sized appropriately. Don't send me your 4000x4000 .jpegs -- my computer will freeze and I'll probably ignore your entry. (MAXIMUM WIDTH = 700 px. If you need me to resize your photo, please link it, don't use image tags)
Voting
  • There will be a separate poll for each gender.
  • If there are not enough male/female contestants in their respective division, the poll will be lumped together and there will be only one winner.
  • Voting will begin as soon as the deadline leeway ends and the poll will go on for 1 week.

Prizes
  • Rep from me for each gender division winner
  • Each gender-division winner will receive a small CG piece of them and their outfit, drawn exclusively by myself (art samples can be found in my art thread)
  • The CGs and your winning photo will be placed in /ggFTW!'s Fashion Hall of Fame
  • ?? Mystery Prize ??

Deadline: December 1st, 2009 (5PM PST) to December 15th, 2009 (5PM PST)

Late entries will not be accepted, although I WILL give a 12 hour leeway after the deadline due to conflicting timezones.

Theme: Winter

Good luck!

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Dood there is no snow in Toronto!

*glares @ global warming*

12-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I totally did not notice :<. But Matilda and I might sit this one out since we don't have winter to even begin with. :/.
*google searches*

12-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Matilda will become famous soon enoughMatilda will become famous soon enough
IGN: Jigglisaurus
Class: Entertainer
Level: 52

NO IM PARTICIPATING!! OMG. ill blow foam made out of detergent and snap nich. LOOOL

"People should learn that maybe it's not me who changed,but their viewpoint of me that has."

12-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

It feels weird for me to be wearing something that doesn't fit the area. But hoho,since Matilda is, I'm most probably in too. ?.?

12-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
lol photoshopped bg

well it's supposed to be more of 'fashion' than 'photography' right?
Photography is always a plus

12-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Im not fashionable so Im not entering q-q but good luck folks. Some flurries in chicago lately~

12-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

1 more week to submit entries!

12-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm sitting this one out. I don't even have winter clothes, so to speak. I just don't go outside when it's too cold.

12-10-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

babyxpink is on a distinguished road
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 127
Guild: Insomnia

good luck everyone. i wonder what the submissions look like, i can't wait

12-12-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yuer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Pica
Guild: Summer

Can we use a photoshop'ed background? >_> I'd like snow. But it isn't snowing here yet. Though, the wind here are big enough to blow me away already >_>

12-13-2009   #12 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Yes, you may photoshop the background as long as your outfit remains the same :]

12-13-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kaze is on a distinguished road
IGN: YuKanda
Class: Dragon to_dragon
Level: Over 9000

Whoa.. I want to try this out. *-*
Not sure if I'll have time to plan out things and take picture, but we'll see.

12-14-2009   #14 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Due to lack of submissions, I will extend the deadline by 1 week.

The new deadline for submissions will be December 22nd, 2009 11:59 PM PST.

12-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kaze is on a distinguished road
IGN: YuKanda
Class: Dragon to_dragon
Level: Over 9000

Ahh, thanks, I'll definitely do it for sure. : )
Sorry, because of finals this week (prolly the same for everyone else), I haven't had time for anything. T___T

Merci beaucoup~

12-20-2009   #16 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

2 days left!

I WILL ENTER MYSELF AGAIN IF I HAVE TO DDD:

12-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Unleashed will become famous soon enough
IGN: UnleashedSlimeDualSamurai
Class: Lime/Asuka lu_lime
Level: 74
Guild: iReject

D: Nooo I want to win =)

How many ppl entered?

Edit: Is there a way to email you because the pm system says i have 0 sent messages but i sent you two

Last edited by Unleashed; 12-21-2009 at 01:52 AM.

12-22-2009   #18 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Don't worry, I received your entry

and for the record, only two people have entered, so it's you vs another person

poll will be up sometime tomorrow, good luck to you two! (: