Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default /gg FTW!'s Secret Santa 2009

Santa Clause was on his way to the North Pole, when NoeJeko mesmerized the elves and Santa with the Hare Hare Yukai dance. Miyuki came in and built a forget-about-that-horrible-dance-and-go-to-a-deep-sleep machine, and used it on them. Light came in and put all of his Lolis to work in place of the elves, but the lolis were too tempting and Light took all of them into a tickle-me room. From a distance, the rest of the /ggFTW staff heard giggles, and knew Christmas is in trouble, because the lolis wasn't able to carry out their jobs at making the toys. So the staff huddled together and figured that we should ask everyone at /ggFTW's community to help with this year's presents.

Mission 1:
Sign up if you are interested in becoming one our little slaves elves this year. Just copy and answer the questions inside the quote box, and submit it in THIS thread.
Mission 2:
You will randomly receive a victim to make a present for through a PM.
Mission 3:
Submit your presents through PM to myself, Yuki, before the deadline. Please title your PM Secret Santa 09.

[x] All presents are to follow our forum rules, please keep it all appropriate.
[x] Do NOT bail out on this event.
[x] There are no trading your assigned present-ee. The person you get, is the person you're stuck with.
[x] Please keep your person a SECRET.
[x] If you have questions concerning the event itself, or your present please ask ME.
[x] When making the present, please keep in mind the present's value. Don't make something small, and give that as a present, remember someone else is making you a present, and you wouldn't want to receive something insignificant yourself, so please be considerate.

-- Failure to follow any of these rules, will be considered of disqualification for next year's Secret Santa.
--- If you are not able to submit your present in time, please PM me. If it is for a valid reason, I'll try my best to help you out.

**** All gifts are forum-based, meaning no personal information will be given out, so that means person-to-person gifts, such as: mailing an item, is NOT allowed.
[x] Artwork: Avatars(Icons), Banners, Sigs, Posters, Wallpaper, FanArt, etc.
[x] Customization: Profile Design, Blog Design, etc.
[x] Literature: Poems, Fanfic, etc.
[x] Video: Music Video, Screenshots video, etc.
-- So you get the jist of what you can do. Remember, when giving little things like Avatars/Icons, make sure you make a "batch," instead of just making one single 100x100. Be fair in your gifts, and give enough. Not extensive, many gifts, but don't give insignificant amounts neither.

Quote:
Forum Name:
What You Like: (make sure it's do-able as a gift on the forums)
Current Active Games: (MMORPGs, or console games, anything that you play, go ahead and list them)
Comments: (any other comments pertaining to this event, or your "desired" present can be made here, but keep in mind about the rules)
This is a free-for-all event, so all sign-ups are welcome.

Last day for sign-ups is on December 11th, 2009, Friday at 11:59PM PST.

*Rules and the event itself is subject to change if needed by the staff.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Last edited by Yuki; 12-01-2009 at 01:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

... Not a single other post in this therda? ;_; /posts

Forum Name: Dani
What You Like: pretty avatars and sigs with dark colours, dark coloured profile layouts (without lolis ;_; ), drawings
Current Active Games: persona 2 innocent sin, harvest moon sunshine islands, grand fantasia (sorta)
Comments: >: secret santaaaa event sounds fun ;_; *doing secret santa in RL with friends atm*

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Heh, sad. But, I'm hoping for more participants before the dateline. SIGN UP PEOPLE! IT'LL BE FUN :]

12-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Erm, this is kinda scary.

Forum Name:Noperative
What You Like:se I guess a profile/blog design V:
Current Active Games: Emil Chronicle Online
Comments: Hope I don't have to do something too big and disappoint someone V:

12-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

aw I remember the first secret santa I did on a website x3

Forum Name: xKakashi
What You Like: I just like to know people thought that I deserved anything (cept hate qq)
Current Active Games: Tricksteronline
Comments: meow

12-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols, you guys don't be scared. It's not that hard :] Remember it's all about the thought that counts. I just mentioned that people who are lazy and remind people not to be inconsiderate.

So yer!!! More participants please~

12-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Forum Name: Shnao
What You Like: Wallpaper (1680x1050)
Current Active Games: Emil Chronicle Online, Grand Fantasia (Maybe)
Comments: Oh, I love this! o/ I remember doing it long ago in 2nd grade. Good memories.

12-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Johnnywup will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnnywup Send a message via MSN to Johnnywup Send a message via Skype™ to Johnnywup
IGN: WarezLocke
Class: Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: 13x
Guild: Slayer
Xfire: Johnnywup

Forum Name: Johnnywup
What You Like: surprise me
Current Active Games: LaTale, and Valve games.
Comments: I'm good with anything. That way it's gonna be cooler when I get it :c

12-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

I wanna participate =o

Forum Name: orphan
What You Like: I like the colors blue, black and red, though a good story does me in as well.
Current Active Games: Lunia
Comments: I'm not picky. :-D

12-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

I'd do it but I don't want to end it up with doing a Blog or Profile Design. I'm terrible at those =(

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

12-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Those are ideas, you are free to do whatever you want, as long as they follow the rules.

12-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Forum Name: xXPwnageXx
What You Like: The color green
Current Active Games: Dungeon Fighter online, lots of RPGs (ff7,ff8,dragon quest 8 etc.)
Comments: None

12-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Forum Name: Ascherit
What You Like: Shounen-ai/BL
Current Active Games: Sword of the New World
Comments: BL graphics or drawings make me happy <3

these swimming gays ruined my life

12-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

The more the merrier, keep it coming!

12-03-2009   #15 (permalink)
(・ω・`)
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Forum Name: kooh
What You Like: Touhou, Black Rock Shooter, male game characters, Kagamine Rin.
Current Active Games: S4 League, Pangya
Comments: Do your best. ( ゚ ヮ゚)

Last edited by Ayumi; 12-06-2009 at 10:40 AM.

12-05-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yuer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Pica
Guild: Summer

Forum Name: Yuer
What You Like: Any ^^; as long as it isn't bloody or scary >_< though red and black colors are nice. Mostly prefer light colors
Current Active Games: La Tale
Comments: What do you mean by "batch"? @_@"

12-05-2009   #17 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 66
Guild: Noblesse

Forum Name: moffit
What You Like: banners suitable for mog or LJ profiles, icons, really long fiction to read so even links to someone's fanfiction would make me happy.
Current Active Games: er, Trickster when I actually play. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
Comments: I likes teh yaoi. Mostly I'm into KH characters: Riku, Roxas, Sora, Axel

12-06-2009   #18 (permalink)
xFu
/gg FTW! Regular

xFu is on a distinguished road
Guild: N/A

I hope I don't disappoint the person that I get. I'll make sure to do my best. =)

Forum Name: xFu
What You Like: Banners, Sigs, Music Video, Fanfiction...or if there is something you are really good at and would like to do that, that is perfectly fine. I'm an optimist though and I prefer things that are bright and happy. ^.^
Current Active Games:
Latale - Sword Templar.
Final Fantasy 7
Legend of Dragoon
Megaman Zx
Comments: (MALE) This is for fun and lots of enjoyment. Please don't stress yourself on my account. =)

12-07-2009   #19 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

4 more days for sign-ups!
Join in on the fun for our first ever Secret Santa, and help us make this successful <3

12-09-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleEden EternalMapleStory

ChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really nice
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 11x

Forum Name: ChocoKeiko
What you like: I like cutie graphics and drawings! And vibrant and shiny colors~ Refer to my gallery for some color schemes I like :P patriciakeiko on deviantART
Current active games: LaTale (Bard)
Comments: Happy Secret Santa to everyone ^^