Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Graphics of the Month (December'09)

Rules:
- Entries must follow the /ggFTW's Signature Guidelines, plus abide to our forum's rules.
[x] No [entries] may contain sexually explicit images or quotes.
[x] Any word filtered by the forum when typed is also not allowed to be displayed in [the entry].
[x] No racially, ethnically, or religiously offensive images or quotes may be used.
[x] Keep it PG-13 folks. 13 is the minimum age to access this forum, so realize who may be looking at what you use for [the entry].
[x] For further information on the forum's rules, you can find them here: Rules
==========
[x] No [entries] is to have their username on it.
[x] No plagarizing.
[x] During collaborations, do NOT bail on your partner.

> Failure in following the rules, the entry will be terminated, and the participant will be disqualified for the current GotM, plus the next GotM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
"[Entries] that are deemed completely inappropriate will not be placed as an option in the poll. If they are exceptionally offensive, measures may be taken. /ggFTW respects the privacy rights of all individuals, and expects you to do the same. That means that no actual picture of a member may be used in a [GotM] image without prior consent of the pictured individual."

> If your entry does not meet the criteria of what the current challenge is, then your entry will be not posted up for voting. If it does not fit the theme, I will try to compromise and hear your interpretation of your piece and how it fits with the challenge, if we are not on the same slate as to whether or not it fits the challenge, it will be voided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
"If an image makes it into the poll and does not meet the standards, then that image will NOT be disqualified. It's my fault that it got there, I obviously missed something. No need to point it out in the voting thread."

The guidelines for this Month's Challenge are as follows:
Theme: Resolution
Intro/Additional Rules: Make a list of your New Year's resolutions! Size of the note should be at LEAST: 350x550.

Entries are due on December 30, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST.

*PM all your entries with the title "Graphic of the Month" to me, Mirae.

Credits:
Glarbage @ Signature of the Week
/ggFTW Rules

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 11-26-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

An extension has been given during the last week of November for the December Graphics of the Month. For now, all submissions will be submitted to me.

Thank you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
*PM all your entries with the title "Graphic of the Month" to me, Mirae. (Please include the song's title and the artist(s) name.)
wut? I don't get that part.

11-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Special
Games

Rawrs. Fixed. x.x

11-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

oohh lots of time to do this one

11-28-2009   #6 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Indeed, I'm hoping we'll be getting more activity in GotM. The first month it was launched, many people replied, but not that many submissions. So since we have one extra week for this, and it's not collaboration, I'm hoping for more people to participate.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

01-01-2010   #7 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I made one but my damn monitor broke down and I kinda forgot about it because I haven't used my PC in a while (wrist issues)

I want to submit it still but I can't access my PC since I have no spare monitor....

I am on my bro's laptop at the moment...=(

01-01-2010   #8 (permalink)
Special
Games

The event was closed for Grand Signature Tournament. Sorry. :[