League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-19-2009   #41 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I wants to critique your grammatical errors. >:O

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-19-2009   #42 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

I would join to help even up the numbers but I have to go away in December for a week or so /o/
Good luck to the participants `-`

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

11-19-2009   #43 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

*joined for fun*...

want a bar,,,dont want rep pts lol..

11-20-2009   #44 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Gogo Dani. Hope you win /o/

11-20-2009   #45 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

CAN I SIGN UP AS A GRRRRL?

EDIT: Mirae's a nub

Last edited by Milkshakes; 11-21-2009 at 12:32 AM.

11-21-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Gogo Dani. Hope you win /o/
Make me win! 8DDD

11-22-2009   #47 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough

I want her to make me a avvie with Hilary wearing black leather.
Make it tight.

11-23-2009   #48 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Due to the low sign ups within our female group, some changes are being made to accommodate for this.

For the male division, post count requirements have been lowered to a hundred [100].
For the female division, post count requirements have been lowered to fifty [50].

Also, we are allowing members to sign up for a spot if you are under the post count requirement. You will have until November 29, 2009 at 11:59 PST to reach the required post count to be entered into the random selection.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-23-2009   #49 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Might wanna' update the opening post to show the changes~

11-23-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Johnnywup will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnnywup Send a message via MSN to Johnnywup Send a message via Skype™ to Johnnywup
IGN: WarezLocke
Class: Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: 13x
Guild: Slayer
Xfire: Johnnywup

Oh really 100? /sign up. Thanks so much I sign up. Add me.

11-23-2009   #51 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Due to the low sign ups within our female group, some changes are being made to accommodate for this.

For the male division, post count requirements have been lowered to a hundred [100].
Uhhh.... Is there something like "first come first serve" for the males? There are 15 out of 16 spots filled... as opposed to the what... 4 female slots?

I don't want to be "kicked off" the Participant list because I met the original requirement, that was fine for the males, and someone else benefits from an unneeded change.. And if there is an extension, make it for females only. Anyone can clearly see more males will just want to join in. The extention should be female exclusive.

Just my opinion...But whatever, you're running the event.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 11-23-2009 at 08:22 PM.

11-23-2009   #52 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

It's not going to be "first come, first serve." If we go over 16 spots, it will be random drawing. I wouldn't worry much since the chances of being picked is still high.

The changes were made because of the discussion the staff had about post count becoming an issue. Although the requirements was changed, I am still in the process of possibly changing the post requirement for males [to be higher] since our forum is mostly male dominated.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-23-2009   #53 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
It's not going to be "first come, first serve." If we go over 16 spots, it will be random drawing. I wouldn't worry much since the chances of being picked is still high.

The changes were made because of the discussion the staff had about post count becoming an issue. Although the requirements was changed, I am still in the process of possibly changing the post requirement for males [to be higher] since our forum is mostly male dominated.
What about the extension being female exclusive, because that's really going to be the reason we would have an extension (going off your first post saying if not enough people sign up, it will be extended). Or are we just going to settle for low enrollment? ;-;

11-23-2009   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Johnnywup will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnnywup Send a message via MSN to Johnnywup Send a message via Skype™ to Johnnywup
IGN: WarezLocke
Class: Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: 13x
Guild: Slayer
Xfire: Johnnywup

male and female shouldn't matter to /gg FTW! I see why you would do that here, [male/female competition] but for the rest of /gg FTW! male or female shouldnt matter

11-24-2009   #55 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

i highly doubt we're even gonna get 10 females

11-24-2009   #56 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Make late male registrants female.
Punishment for the late.

11-24-2009   #57 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

I really want to join since you guys have so little females. :< But I know I most likely wont be able to get on when you guys need the contestants to be here.

11-24-2009   #58 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I really want to join since you guys have so little females. :< But I know I most likely wont be able to get on when you guys need the contestants to be here.
You don't have to be on at the same time with the rest of the participants. As the event rules state, each participant has 5 days to complete the given task.

So as long as you submit your entry for that round within 5 days, there shouldn't be a problem.

11-24-2009   #59 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I would join too..Since the post requirement has be lowered..
But going away for holiday at end of the year =S....

11-24-2009   #60 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 26
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
I would join too..Since the post requirement has be lowered..
But going away for holiday at end of the year =S....
Kinda like me. I'm going out to Arizona to see my boyfriends family and what not, and I'll be most likely busy the whole time. And then around Christmas time when i return I have no idea what I'll be doing.

And for the 5 days time you have to complete, I don't know for sure if I'll be able to finish. I guess I'll wait until I get out there on Wednesday, if I'll have a way of getting on the internet whenever, then maybe, hopefully enter. It all depends..Glad that the entry time is still awhile away.

My boyfriend keeps telling me to join. =]

Last edited by Jessica; 11-24-2009 at 05:21 AM.