Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (17) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Delusion95 is on a distinguished road

Uhm, any mods can delete the 2 post by other people in my guide?

/forum/dragonica-arc...-ballista.html

I gotta make a major revamp for ranger and ballista, and add annewbie archer section, 2 post isn't enough.

If I can, may I add in hunter's section, but the problem is I'll have to change my title, and wonder that is allowed?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2009   #42 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I see no harm,since we're at the phase of confirming winners.
If you need our attention next time,just report the thread and we'll try to help ASAP.

10-26-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
I see no harm,since we're at the phase of confirming winners.
If you need our attention next time,just report the thread and we'll try to help ASAP.
Ok thanks alot.

I guess I'll be changing many stuff soon, lemme update some final thingys (Except trappers one)

Edit : Updated. And I found that I can't really edit the title, guess this forum disables it.

If possible, any mods can change it for me (If the competition allows so, I hope I didn't really break any competition rule by mass changing any thing in my guide), and hope you guys graded finish before I changed, because I know this reformed guide does not count it. If you need it, I have prepared the old one's backup.

Anyway, if the name changing is allowed, kindly the mod or admin change it to The Two Paths of Archers. (If I report to change the name, and its somehow not allowed due to competition not over yet or other rules, even though confirming winners or etc @_@, kinda paranoid. Last favor to ask currently. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Delusion95; 10-26-2009 at 05:39 AM.

10-26-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

Klarity will become famous soon enough

I think they've already chosen the winners, so it doesn't matter for the contest. So you shouldn't worry about those rules any more, it's just another guide now.

10-26-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klarity
I think they've already chosen the winners, so it doesn't matter for the contest. So you shouldn't worry about those rules any more, it's just another guide now.
Lol, ic, next time if theres any problem,I'll just report my thread to a mod.

Since you said this sentence, I'm relieved now.

10-26-2009   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kmgundam is on a distinguished road

when i last checked i didn't saw any pm..so i thought i lost .__.

opps XD

sory for the delay .___.|||

10-27-2009   #47 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

I'm submitting the names to IAH now; we'll make an official announcement on the winners tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that participated!
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

10-27-2009   #48 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Congratulations to the Dragonica Guide Writers. The Grand Prize & Runner Ups have been announced.
Please check out the thread: /forum/gg-ftw-news/6...e-winners.html.

Thank you all for participating and we hope to see you in the near future.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-28-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

10JQKA will become famous soon enough

Here comes another "stupid" question of the day.

How am I suppose to receive the prize? =x

10-28-2009   #50 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

IAH should distribute it to you. We've released the account names to them so it's really out of our hands. If you haven't received the prize in a few days, however, please let me know and I'll follow up with them.

In the past they've always been good about these things so I don't think there's too much to worry about.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]