Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (17) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Soulis is on a distinguished road

My Thief to Harlequin build
/forum/dragonica-thi...uin-guide.html

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

Klarity will become famous soon enough

Im going to be updating my guide : /forum/dragonica-mag...-pictures.html

so im entering it now :3

i just hope i can find enough time for it D;

Last edited by Klarity; 09-29-2009 at 04:07 PM.

09-28-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Delusion95 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
We weren't directing my message to anyone in particular.
We're trying to tell everyone who are trying to write guides for this event to acknowledge their sources. It does not need to be a detailed bibliography, but credits and permission must be sought.

AFAIK, It's okay for you to copy and paste items from elsewhere as long as it is your own to begin with. Since it happens to be a guide, I expect all screenshots and the information alike to be done by you. If not, get permission and credit, else face disqualification.

Regarding your matter, I suppose Mirae would be able to tell you.
I got it, thanks for the clarification.

I'll guess I shall post my guide here then, edited out some of the more vulgar-like words and changed a few minor things.

Delufyre's Guide to Ranger + Ballista

09-28-2009   #24 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

So far there have been 6 guides submitted. I know there are more of you out there that know how to level than 6 people :>
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

09-29-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Delusion95 is on a distinguished road

Don't worry, I remember there is a monster hunting screenshot event hosted, at the last day, 50% more of the previous people had posted, posted.

(Eg, 10 people posted during a week, at the last day, many will rush and make like 50%? So its 15)

09-29-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

Maybe they're shy a.a''?

P.S i just read ur guide to guides and ... xd i broke rule 1 D;

09-30-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Singer is on a distinguished road

check mine out +=) /forum/dragonica-thi...harlequin.html

10-06-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kmgundam is on a distinguished road

For Warmage ^^

/forum/dragonica-mag...e-warmage.html

10-07-2009   #29 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Currently we have eight [8] submissions. I know there are many more players that can write an informative guide.
Tell your friends about this event.

Event ends in two [2] days.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-09-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

10JQKA will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry for the contest.

Path of Destructive Intelligence

My guide is on Magician>Battlemage>Warmage

* A short question, how do I upload videos onto my guide? The 2 videos that I've uploaded onto my guide appears to be a white box to me ><. Someone please help me!!

10-09-2009   #31 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

if you're using a Youtube Video,
["yt"][/"yt"] without using the ""
In the middle of the tag,what you should put is the code of the video.
For example,
youtube.com/v="THISISTHECODE". copy that and put in the middle of the [yt"] ["/yt] tags.

Sorry if I sound confusing. D;

10-09-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Minorin is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aisake
Class: Bunny
Level: 106

My guide for Ninja class
/forum/dragonica-thi...ml#post1007631

10-09-2009   #33 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Currently we have ten [10] submissions.
Tell your friends and guild mates about this event! The prizes are wonderful.

Event ends in fourteen [14] hours.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-10-2009   #34 (permalink)
Special
Games

No more submissions will be accepted. Thank you to all participants.
Please wait a few days to find out the results.

10-23-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

conkriter is on a distinguished road

err...can i ask whn is the result out?

10-23-2009   #36 (permalink)
Special
Games

Sorry for the delay. The results will be announced once we get replies from the four winners.
Thank you for your patience.

10-24-2009   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

conkriter is on a distinguished road

is ok...but i know i lose tis contest><

10-24-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

10JQKA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Sorry for the delay. The results will be announced once we get replies from the four winners.
Thank you for your patience.
I sent my reply in like 3days after I received the PM, now we are down with the last guy.

I reckon we won't be able to get the prize for the next 1 week as this 4th guy should..
1) think that he lost the contest and didn't bother to login to check.
2) completely forgotten about the contest.

It would help if any of the event organizer could come out and officially announce the /ggFTW member's Username here who have won and ask them to have their PM inbox checked.

Last edited by 10JQKA; 10-25-2009 at 12:07 AM.

10-25-2009   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

They did o_o''

10-26-2009   #40 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

We're working this -- it's not easy when it's hard to get in touch with people. More to come soon.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]