Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-07-2008   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Hmmm... I have a question.

Is this going to be set up into a poll for the front, and a poll for the back?

Some people might have a good design for one side, and a poor one for the other. I just thought that combining the two best designs would be a good idea.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-07-2008   #22 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

I'll get to work on some samples tomorrow.

08-07-2008   #23 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

@Glarbage, I had intended a poll for the set since I've seen a lot designed as a set. I'll allow multiple votes, so we'll take it all into consideration.

I want to get the best product possible - so if that means we have two "half winners" so be it.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

08-07-2008   #24 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all

Hm?

Sure there can be only one winner (sorta) but that doesn't mean more then one design can be official MyMMO does it?~ At the conventions and stuff, you could sell multiple styles.

And who knows? hoodies, coffee cups? OMG! I WANT A MYMMO DISCO BALL?!!
(lol)

08-07-2008   #25 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Ryan you're a damn genius. I thought about just selling these on the site; I never considered selling at conventions .___.

Some of the designs I've already pictured on other merchandise as well. It just depends on how much people want them - I can't buy a $5,000 stock of items and them not sell =P

The "winner" thing was for the initial stock as I want to ensure this doesn't hurt us more than it helps us. More designs can be considered for production after we test the water.

08-08-2008   #26 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

if you guys ever make doggy clothes i buy o.o

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

08-08-2008   #27 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

I'm thinking of a few other things for initial launch. Namely backpacks and laptop cases. The majority of our members are students and students need backpacks. The vast majority of our members are gamers and gamers with laptops need cases. Also, if the design is good enough, stuff like this sells at anime cons lol...

08-08-2008   #28 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I only suggested what I said before, because... Well, for instance, the front design of my shirt was (IMO) really good, but the back design was kinda bad... I wasn't sure how far I was allowed to go with the shirts, so I didn't cover the shirt with stuff like I normally would for shirt designs. I would've probably had designs wrap around the shirt, if I knew for certain that we would be able to.

08-08-2008   #29 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

I'll buy one no doubt

08-10-2008   #30 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

My gawd, why didn't I see this before!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh.... Noe D8

I'll start making up some designs, but I need an idea on what MOG wants on the clothing piece.

08-10-2008   #31 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Tamiki - just think of something you'd wear. It would be great to have the logo somewhere on there, but the point of this is to raise funds for the server - not to advertise. Just design something that you think people would buy and wear lol.

08-10-2008   #32 (permalink)
VIP

I know noe xP

I'll talk to you about my small problem with you in PM

Eet would be best if you tell the contestants what theme should be for the tees~

08-10-2008   #33 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'll try this out.
I've gotta make some kind of scratch work for my section sweaters for band, anyway. Might as well try a shirt, too~

*time to study Project Runway?*

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

08-10-2008   #34 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

I'd buy a NoeJeko bobblehead doll

08-11-2008   #35 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

I think apparel would be most appealing to those that post their pictures on MOG. They could pimp themselves out with MOG gear and post it =P

08-14-2008   #36 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Design submitted. Hopefully I can make another one by tomorrow.

08-17-2008   #37 (permalink)
VIP

ehh... I hab no time to do this contest, but eet looked soo fun~ D8

08-17-2008   #38 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

I got two entries. I'm not even going to poll them; when we launch this we'll just use them both.

08-17-2008   #39 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games

I'm still working on mine.. no where near done but it's going.
I'll pm it when I'm done.

08-17-2008   #40 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM on Friday, August 15th.
^ this. Maybe I should just give up on contests.