MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > ggFTW News > Contests & Events

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (35) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-26-2009   32 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir
Default Dragonica Jewel Pack Code Giveaway!

THERE ARE NO CODES LEFT, STOP ASKING FOR THEM.

Due to a large number of participants we have ordered even more codes. Do not worry about how many are remaining, CM Kaye will work with us to provide as many as possible.

-To the participants, you will receive your code after we remove any cheaters (multiple accounts) and receive the codes via PM around May 6th

Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that MMOG will be partnering with IAHGames' Dragonica to distribute FREE Jewel Pack codes to players! These codes will let you redeem four precious gems, and with these gems, you can trade 'em in for special Armor Pieces. There are 6 pieces - and they raise your parameters (in addition to adding that bling factor to your character!).

IAHGames' CM Kaye has kindly included a description:
Lately, a band of traveling Jewel merchants have entered El Grego and set up black-market trades in various areas on the continent.

Adventurers who pick up precious gems by killing monsters or clearing Mission Instances in Dragonica will be able to exchange them for special Set Armor pieces from these merchants. These Jewel merchants are finicky though. They want a set of 4 different gems before they'll trade you an armor piece.

To claim your own Jewel Pack code, simply:
1. Reply to this thread, saying "I want a Jewel Pack Code!" or something of that manner.
2. A code will be PM'ed to you (as soon as the staff gets it from IAHGames, which could take a few days).
3. You may only claim ONE code. You MAY NOT use multiple accounts to claim more codes.
4. Please do not discuss the event in this thread. Use the Dragonica Forum.

We only have 100 codes now have 250 codes to go round, and they're EXCLUSIVE to MMOG members, so get them while they're hot!

HOW TO USE THE CODES:

1. Locate Gatto in any of the towns...

2. Find the "Jewel Pack" coupon promotion...

3. Click on the Prize Item button and a pop-up box will prompt you for your code...

4. Enter the code and click OK. The gems will appear in your inventory...

5. Now you can seek out one of the several Jewel Merchants standing in various Field Maps on the continent and pick one of the special armor pieces!

* Gamers shouldn't mistake these 8-digit item codes for the 16-digit CBT access codes previously handed out.

NoeJeko Edit:

Sorry, at this time we have to close this promotion due to the impressive volume of requests. The MMOG staff will work to have all the codes distributed through MMOG Private Messages before May 5th. We still need to parse about 15 pages of requests to check for duplicate accounts. Everyone that posted before this post, as long as they haven't tried to cheat the system, will get a code.

We have a standby list in case anyone wants a code but didn't make it into this promotion:

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/drag...ndby-list.html

In the meantime, we've set up a feature forum for Dragonica:

MMOG Dragonica Forums

Our wiki team is working hard to populate the new Dragonica Wiki - feel free to contribute if you know something about it we don't =]

MMOG Dragonica Wiki

New to MMOG? We offer community blogs for our members. You can blog about your day, the game you're playing, your schoolwork - whatever you want as long as it doesn't violate our Terms of Service. Start your blog today:

MMOG Blogs

Bored waiting for Dragonica to release? Try our our Flash arcade though be warned; there's some pretty stiff competition =]

MMOG Arcade

If you didn't get in and still want a code, we will ensure all 1,000 of the codes are distributed. There may be a chance to get a few more in - we'll post in the Dragonica Forums if we have any left over once they are all distributed. Thanks and welcome to MMOG~

Last edited by Kotarou; 08-27-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

O neat, I'd like a code please '__'

04-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

I'd like a code.

04-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supporter
Special

Akurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the rough

I want a Jewel Pack Code!

04-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

i want a cooode

04-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

count me in for dragonica

04-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Since I might be trying this game out, count me in as well~

It's the nature of my circuitry.

04-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

I'd like a cookie code too! ^_^

04-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Veil reporting in~ Requesting permission to be in on this as well :x

モノノ怪

04-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'd like a code~ 8D

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

04-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I can has code plspls?

04-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I'd like a code please! ^_^ Can't wait until I can play again.

04-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

#12 as of this post.

I'm getting one for myself, so yeah. :3

04-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shinshiro will become famous soon enoughShinshiro will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shinshiro

i'd like a cookie/code too plz o.o

04-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

"I want a Jewel Pack Code!" (please T_T)

04-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Wiegraf2195 is on a distinguished road

Yay! Do want a Jewel Pack Code! =D

04-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

liuken is on a distinguished road

I want a Jewel Pack Code

04-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

DaveoftheGrove is on a distinguished road

I want a jewel pack code! Gimme! >w<