What is it?
A massive, 128 participant single elimination PvP tournament hosted by MMOG and sponsored by Ijji! MMOG Lunia CMs and moderator staff will referee the matches which will be held over 5 weeks in February and March. Players will face off for fame, glory, and of course, CASH!
At the end of the grueling tournament, the champions will emerge with...
1st: 500 G Coins
2nd: 300 G Coins
3rd: 100 G Coins
How to enter?
Reply to this thread with your character's name, your character's level, character class, and your timezone (in GMT offset). The spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once all of the spots are filled, the bracket will be seeded and posted.
You will be notified of your opponent via forum PM on the Monday before your weekend matches. Players have until Wednesday to select a time for their match from the times listed below - these times will be sent in the PM as well. Time spots will be filled on a first come-first serve basis. The rules for participation are set below.
Good luck to all!
Registration/Round 1: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/luni...iscussion.html
- 128 participants will be allowed
- Participants' character level must be at least 25 to enter
- One character per account
- Single elimination tournament (by match, not battle); matches held in City Arena
- Pet Summons and Set Effect both disabled
- To win a match, players will fight 3 battles. 2 wins are needed to win the match
- A disconnection will forfeit the current battle. If the player does not return within 10 minutes, the match will be forfeit
- Participants will be seeded into a tournament bracket upon acceptance. This will determine the flow of the remainder of the tournament
- Participants must contact MMOG staff to schedule their match. If no match time is scheduled, one will be randomly assigned
- A no-show for a match will count as a loss. If neither participant shows, both will be disqualified and the next round will receive a "bye"
- Special circumstances will be worked 1 on 1 pending availability of MMOG staff
- Attempting to trap opponents in a corner with Dainn's Ice Barrier or Eir's Moon Barrier or trapping them inside the barrier itself is not allowed
- If Dacy's dolls become glitched [bouncing, or placed in wall] they must be destroyed immediately
- A single skill may not be used more than twice in a single combo
- Exploits of game bugs or violations of ijji ToS will result in immediate disqualification
- No usage of emotes (such as /nomp or /salute1) during the game
- No more than two of each unique consecutive melee strings between skills (excluding dash strings) are allowed
- Sieg's "windmill" is restricted to 2 consecutive hits without shifting and no more than a total of 360 degrees in a single combo
- Eir's dash AS S-cancel is restricted to 2 consecutive repetitions
- All rounds will be monitored by MMOG staff (or Lunia GM as applicable)
- Willful violation of any tournament rules will result in disqualification
- Accidental violations may result in a redo if approved by the claimant.
Due to the sudden increase in tournament size, schedules can be found here:
The current round match schedules can be found here, as well as other information about the tournament:
The tournament is now 128 participants! Naturallly we'll need to restructure the times/matches so stay tuned for a new schedule!
Other news sites are starting to pick up our tournament!