MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > ggFTW News > Contests & Events

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (28) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2008   28 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Trickster Online 5+5 Event! (500 million galder, 4G5 card)

5+5 Event
July 13, 2008 - indefinite

This event will not be easy and will take the teamwork of everyone. It has two phases. First, reach 10,000 members - they must have posted at least once to count. Duplicate accounts will be banned in accordance with the forum rules and yes, we are always watching.

Second phase: Once we reach 10,000 members everyone with over 1000 posts will be entered into a raffle. The winner will receive:

500,000,000 galders on Trickster Online
4G5 card on Trickster Online

You can check the current members on the MyMMOGames.net - Multiplayer Gaming and Media Community - Members List. To show up on that list, they must have posted once.

10,000 + 1,000 = 5 + 5. The new members could be interested in any game we cover, but the prizes are for TO. Once we start getting interest in other games, we can offer prizes there. Good luck to everyone!

Prize is for Jewelia Server OR Fantasia Server!
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Last edited by NoeJeko; 07-13-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Haha, damn, that's a lot of moolah~ Lol, GL to all who have a chance!

/cough- EVERYONE SINCE IT'S 10k MEMBERS!

I <3 KUDA

07-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Better get recruiting!@!

Kitty Empire Forever

07-13-2008   #4 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

8xxx more members to go ... =O

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

07-13-2008   #5 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

Interesting event.

07-13-2008   #6 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I thought I could get 5 pizzas for $5 each...

Can the winner give his/her prize to another member if they do not play TO? (And do not wish to install it just to claim a prize?)

07-13-2008   #7 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Thats a ton of stuff... also.. what if the user does not play tricksteronline? D:
I will recruit~

07-13-2008   #8 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Oh I thought I could get 5 pizzas for $5 each...

Can the winner give his/her prize to another member if they do not play TO? (And do not wish to install it just to claim a prize?)
Indeed, but the winner is the only one that can confirm this transaction. If you won, for example, you need to PM me stating you want, Bill, to collect your prize. Bill then needs to PM me and say he accepts.

07-13-2008   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

If anyone caught of multiple-account = dead, for both.

Still, although our goal is to reach 10k members, please make sure they're active too ;o

07-13-2008   #10 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5
Haha, damn, that's a lot of moolah~ Lol, GL to all who have a chance!

/cough- EVERYONE SINCE IT'S 10k MEMBERS!

actually,its more like everyone with 1k or more posts
i believe

07-13-2008   #11 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Yep 1k posts, gah I smell a lot of spamming soon

07-13-2008   #12 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Yeah, only those with 1k or more posts will be entered into the raffle. I've already updated the post counts to remove the sections that counted for some and not for others, like guilds, staff, random, etc. so everyone's on a level playing field.

07-13-2008   #13 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Alright so this promotes spam? D<

Is there any way to improve our chances?

Btw you forgot to state that rewards are given on Trickster Online's Jewelia server.

07-13-2008   #14 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

kk, I better get to replying with borderline spam to random threads in places that increase the post count that way I can hold the prize to torture people >D

jk

I hope I win just so I can give it away to some random person

07-13-2008   #15 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
Alright so this promotes spam? D<

Is there any way to improve our chances?

Btw you forgot to state that rewards are given on Trickster Online's Jewelia server.
Added - I'm from pre-Fantasia days so I forget it exists.

Also, for a Fantasia character - this would make an AWESOME starting point if they wanted a Jewelia character.

07-13-2008   #16 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
Also, for a Fantasia character - this would make an AWESOME starting point if they wanted a Jewelia character.
Or they can trade me for my Fantasia galder because I rock both servers?

07-13-2008   #17 (permalink)
mo mo (≧△≦)木
Special
Games
Eden EternalDragon Nest

khyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to khyle Send a message via Yahoo to khyle
IGN: 『Lord Sky』
Class: ひきこもり to_sheep
Level: Lvl 4 NEET Otaku
Guild: Debaters / ıɥɔɔ unlimited

what if the winner is from Fantasia or prefers to get the prize in Fantasia server ?

can i offer my 500M and 4g5 ? ^^;

07-13-2008   #18 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Khyle, come on facebook, please.

07-13-2008   #19 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Hum...

I accept this challenge of obtaining 1k posts before 10k members.

these swimming gays ruined my life

07-13-2008   #20 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Update: Thanks to a generous donation from khyle, the prize will be for either Fantasia OR Jewelia!