Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-23-2008   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I voted Senpai, because I felt it expressed more feeling. Kenjii's was artistically fantastic, but I felt that Senpai hit home better.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-24-2008   #22 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough

the voting will close when the poll closes, so vote while you can guys

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

11-24-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ShunWolfkin is on a distinguished road

This one is a bit tough.

As it has already been affirmed Senpai falls to Kenjii in artistic prowess this round. So Kenjii has a head start advantage right there.

When it comes to Style I feel they are both about the same; though I think Senpai has a slight edge. However, either way Kenjii still has at least a small lead at this point.

Eyecatch - This is a mix of personal preferences with artistic merit. Namely does it stand out? Do I notice it? etc. Neither one really comes in a clear lead, however, Senpai's does catch my eyes a bit more(I think it might be the color scheme, it is 'stronger').

In the end my choice comes down to who better symbolized the theme as I interpreted it. Which isn't good for either participant. I was unable to sit through the whole song/video, so my grasp on it is weak and I am already in weak in the area of interpreting music. All said and done I don't think either did a great job of interpreting it(but as said my interpretations are usually way off), but Senpai came just a bit closer with the imagery used in the signature.

Therefor, in this one I will go with Senpai as my final vote. I really had to debate on whether or not to vote this time. It is somewhat out of my league. Interpretations are a pain in the butt to judge, imo.

11-25-2008   #24 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough

the first MMOG Grand Signature Tournament is officially over

Congratulations to everyone who participated and thanks to everyone that took the time to vote as well. Our winner and runner-up are updated on the front page and prizes will be given out today

Look forward to this event next time ^^

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

11-25-2008   #25 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

o: grats for senpai for winning the event, and also grats for kenjii for making this far.

11-25-2008   #26 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Congratulations Kait and Kenji<3
However, the real winner is the one who had the most fun in this tournament /o/

11-26-2008   #27 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

At first, I honestly didn't expect that I would win this tournament, considering that I was up against some of the best sig makers in MMOG; but thank you everyone for voting for me and taking my sigs into consideration. I've had some creativity highs and lows, but I still thank everyone for getting me this far! @_@

Good battle Kenjii. Despite the outcome of this tournament, I still think that you're a really pro sig-maker, and I think you would've won if this contest was judged based on artistic ability alone.

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-26-2008   #28 (permalink)
Don't ask
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the rough

gg Senpai

I'm going to have to improve myself till the next GST. Get myself into inter level and out of mod. Get some new styles.

But hey, 100 rep points.

oh god

11-30-2008   #29 (permalink)
Awards Retired Content Staff

Mickmaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mickmaster
IGN: Mickmaster / Synen
Class: GOD lt_warlord
Guild: Synergy

congratulations to you both ^^

Senpai~ You are have the GST banner, and is one of the best sig makers ^^

Kenji~ Don't give up, don't use hope, you can still have a chance at the next GST!

Mickmaster He who moves first, will Win