Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough
Default GST - 3rd Round Voting - Closed

Voting System (READ CAREFULLY):

The poll consists of every participant (except for Kenjii and Bob). You may choose up to '2 choices' on the poll judging on each battle and the signature that attracts you most. It's recommend you pick one winner for each battle to keep things even.

POLL VOTES: Each point on the poll is equivalent to '1 point'. For example, 40 votes is '40 points'. Simple enough?

MANUAL TEXT VOTES: Each manual text vote (which is normal replying) counts as '10 points'. For example, 40 votes is '400 points'.
How to manual text vote - Reply to this thread choosing the battles you want to comment on with a legitimate reason or two. Also simple enough?

Note: Kenjii gets 1.5x more poll votes in the next round for not having an opponent again. He also receives the average amount of the total points of this round voting.

Senpai VS OrangeJuice
Theme: Must demonstrate 'Robots'
Style: Soft / Dreamy

Kenjii VS Bob
Theme: Must use the ©Adobe CS4 Logo HERE
Style: Photo-Manipulation / Promotion Art

Bob is disqualified in failing to submit an entry. Kenjii automatically goes through to the next round.

k0n VS 'Anynoymous'
Theme: Must demonstrate 'Nature'
Style: Beauty

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-08-2008   #2 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

K0n that is BEAUTIFUL! That really brings out the theme. I love the pixelated areas, very creative.

Good Job!

Last edited by Red; 11-08-2008 at 09:24 PM.

11-08-2008   #3 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Senpai VS OrangeJuice.

I think my vote goes to Senpai. It fits the theme a lot better; the blending makes it look all soft and round. Although the render doesn't match the background, it is more simple than the other signature, I like that. =x

I really don't know which to pick for the third battle, soooooo -flees-.

Last edited by mamoru; 11-08-2008 at 09:29 PM.

11-08-2008   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Between senpai's and orangejuice's...uh...
Not sure what senpai's sig trying to say o_o', so this time votes for orangejuice's

Also, k0n and anon, this vote directly goes for k0n, its beautiful there =D, I like riverside view x3. Colours matches with the picture, brush. Not sure if the words are from japanese read or chinese read, lol.

Last edited by Miyuki; 11-08-2008 at 09:31 PM.

11-08-2008   #5 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i love anonymous siggy!!!

11-08-2008   #6 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Senpai VS OrangeJuice
Theme: Must demonstrate 'Robots'
Style: Soft / Dreamy

I feel as though Senpai did a nice job on the background but kind of didn't do a good job with the robots she could have chosen. OrangeJuice is leaning toward a bit too simple although I am a fan of simplicity.
---------------------------------------------

k0n VS 'Anynoymous'
Theme: Must demonstrate 'Nature'
Style: Beauty

K0n gets the win here in my point of view here. He used a simple amount of effects to make his siganture and it down't have a glow that is too forceful. Whats funny is that a recognize one of the filters he used in the lower right corner of the bottom "lake".
---------------------------------------------

-Frenchbread is

11-08-2008   #7 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

for senpai vs. orange juice:

i chose orange juice because....i don't really know why i just liked it for some reason

for k0n vs. Anynoymous

i chose Anynoymous's sig because i like how half of the sig is dark and it goes into light where the sun is shining

11-08-2008   #8 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

My votes go to Orangejuice and k0n.

Orangejuice - I found the light bulb with legs very surreal and kind of cute especially since it's trying to plug itself in. I'm trying to explain it, but I just enjoy the light bulb guy. 8)

K0n - I found the northern lights to be a nice touch. You have the moon, sun and northern lights together (not sure if that's possible) and it fits well together. Although I think the moon is a little too strong here, I like the pixellated area.

11-08-2008   #9 (permalink)
-
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

OrangeJuice will become famous soon enoughOrangeJuice will become famous soon enough

(votes)
I vote for K0n. I enjoy how k0n incorporated both night and day into a lovely siggy (sun vs moon; light sky vs dark sky; bird vs shooting star). It gives me the message that nature is always beautiful. Very nice

- - -

(comments)
lol, Senpai, we both had "mission" in our siggys. I like how these two cute baby robots just blew up the city xD

Awesome siggy, Kenji! I really love how you added features of Photoshop ex. the text box, the transparency background. It really looks like a piece of a promotional ad!

11-08-2008   #10 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Lol, my sig is basically depicting two robots leaving a city after destroying it. The red spot in the back was suppose to be an explosion/fire of some kind. D:

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-08-2008   #11 (permalink)
Don't ask
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the rough

Looks like I enter Semi-Finals/Finals. woo

And thanks, OrangeJuice.

oh god

11-09-2008   #12 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Great job on the sig, Kenjii. It`s really nice. Loving the way you did the text.

I forgot about the contest. /facepalm

11-09-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

007 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 007
IGN: lilDacy, lilAphrodite, Siegalicious, Lime007
Class: Healer, Combat, Puppeteer lt_templar
Level: 56Eir,62Dacy,47Sieg,21Lime
Guild: Glunia:Felix - Tlunia: ForielUnion

Loved Kon's it's gorgeous and brings out the theme nicely

11-09-2008   #14 (permalink)
Don't ask
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, Bob. I was up at 3:00AM working on the sig, lol.

oh god

11-09-2008   #15 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Holy crap. The Bob Vs Kenji is so awesome... I mean damn. I can't even describe Bob's sig, it leaves me speechless... it is hard to put into words to elaborate. I can see how she manipulated the photo, but damn, she manipulated it so much it just vanished :x

/joke

On a serious note, I prefer Senpai's for the dream/soft feel, whereas I don't see that aspect in OJ's sig... perhaps the bubbles look soft, but I think that's not a real dream "hue/feel" to it.

In waffles and Anynoymous Anynoymous looks artificial than nature itself, seems to be more of a biodome to me than nature, while waffle's demonstrates a lovely scenic view of the nightsky with some pretty good shades. The color blends looks good for both sides except in two spots on both sigs...
I choose k0n's

Btw, I hope you remember next contest, Bob ^o^

Last edited by JC; 11-09-2008 at 01:34 AM.

11-09-2008   #16 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

OrangeJuice's font is lacking. /vote Senpai
Anon needs more work other than simple effects. Nature isn't that colorful. /vote k0n

Last edited by Vaizado; 11-09-2008 at 10:55 AM.

11-09-2008   #17 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters

I voted for Senpai's and k0n's.

I like Senpai's, because think it's just a bit less busy and easy on the eye to view all at once as compared to OrangeJuice's, and it suits the theme of Soft/dreamy with the soft/blur.

I like k0n's, because it suits the nature and beauty theme more.. simply by looking more natural, with less eye-catching effects and such.

11-09-2008   #18 (permalink)
Sakayo
Special
Games
MabinogiVindictus

KawaiiSaka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KawaiiSaka Send a message via Skype™ to KawaiiSaka
IGN: Lisolette
Class: Evie
Level: 70

I voted for Senpai's because first thing I saw was "Robots" and when I looked at the other one I couldn't really tell if there was a robot. Senpai's also has a more "soft" feel to it.

I voted for K0n's because when I first looked at it, I thought "wow its pretty x_x" and pretty is close to beauty I guess. It also demonstrates more aspects of nature (trees, lake, mountain, hills, sky, moon/sun, etc.)

Lunia: Kanairi/Ruriri •ₒ• SOSBrigade •ₒ• Mabinogi: Rakusu (Mari) •ₒ• Vindictus: Lisolette

11-09-2008   #19 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Holy crap. The Bob Vs Kenji is so awesome... I mean damn. I can't even describe Bob's sig, it leaves me speechless... it is hard to put into words to elaborate. I can see how she manipulated the photo, but damn, she manipulated it so much it just vanished :x

/joke

Btw, I hope you remember next contest, Bob ^o^
Q___________Q WHY THANK YOU JC. I know my sigs are beautiful, but I never knew they were THAT beautiful.

Kidding. I`ll remember next time.

As for the voting.

Sempai - Soft and dreamy style is very apparent and the signature has better composition than the other one.
k0n - Though both sigs were very nice, k0n definitely shows the beauty of nature... better. When I look at k0n`s sig, I see beauty and when I look at anon`s sig, I see shiny land.

11-09-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Senpai: Both fit the theme robots but in my opinion Senpai fits the style more. I really get a dreamy and soft feeling.

k0n: Both fit the theme Nature but in my opinion k0n fits the style more. It's so soft and beautiful Q_Q I just totally adore it ! I don't really have words for it, it's so pretty.

Thank you so much k0n <3