MMOG Explorer Event
The "MMOG Explorer" event is designed to increase exploration of the site as a whole and introduce members to sections they may not normally traverse. The rules of the contest are simple. 30 phrases have been seeded into posts, blog entries, and image gallery comments on MMOG. 10 of the phrases are in the Lunia forum, 5 phrases are in blog posts, 5 phrases are in image gallery comments, and 10 are spread through the other parts of the forum. Look for the phrases listed below and provide a link to the post/blog/image in which they are found. The person with the most correct wins. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing. The phrases are not searchable; you're going to have to actually look for them. To qualify, you must find at least one phrase from the forum, blog, and gallery
. This event is open to all MMOG members with at least 1 post outside of the market section.
Posts/blogs/comments were made between October 17, 2008 and October 18, 2008 by staff members. If the phrase you find was not made between these dates or by staff members, it's not the one we're looking for~ This post does not count for phrases.
Please submit all entries by 11:59 PST on October 31, 2008. Entries received after this deadline will not be honored. Incomplete entries will not be honored; it would be worth your while not to tl;dr this thread.
Please email all entries to email@example.com
- ensure you include your MMOG account name
for proper credit.
Remember, you must include the URL of the post/blog/image
or the entry will not count. Here are this month's phrases:
1. Nah I think she is just another NPC.
2. I wear glasses. Contacts just wouldn`t be the same.
3. This could be fun... It's odd, but it COULD be fun...
4. Ack I've been spotted
5. We're not ambitious, though, so we're sharing
6. Expect the launch soon.
7. They're oh-so-pretty, dammit.
8. But I have to admit it, it's hilarious!
9. I wish there was snow in California.
10. 3D MMOG! Oh my.
11. Anything Java fails; she just put that for the people that are too lazy to install.
12. I love the story. It always cracks me up. 8D
13. an illusion hiding the reality of too many sleepless nights and a not-so-charmed life
14. You should spread your knowledge by editing the wiki.
15. I'm currently listening to NANA - Be_Natural
16. I have nothing to argue with this. Nice work.
17. I honestly doubt you ought to be talking about PvP.
18. Do you stop while the characters talk to each other?
19. The first time I played the game and accidentally got one
20. NoeJeko is really CLOUD STRIFE.
21. Also, being proficient in Spanish, you'll have an easier time with the vocabulary.
22. Poor, dead kitty. You`ll always be remembered.
23. that are easier to relate to
24. You'll never know when the time is up for you.
25. I couldn't find accurate descriptions of their personalities
26. They are not listed in EULAs or Terms of Service documents.
27. Hi, this thread is not allowed to die /ok
28. I love the third signature. Everything goes together well, though six was a formidable foe.
29. OH MY GOD PHO. DON`T DIE! e
30. There are 5-year olds running around with cellphones!
The winner of this event will receive the "MMOG Explorer" award:
The event winner will also receive a prize sponsored by NHN USA, Inc. (ijji). This month's prize is:
With this license, Dacy the Puppeteer will accompany you on your adventures in Lunia!
The top 5 (including the winner) will also receive email addresses @ mymmogames.net.
ijji, the ijji logo, and associated characters/graphics are Copyright © NHN USA Inc. Used by permission.
The MMOG logo is Copyright © 2008 MyMMOGames.net. All Rights Reserved.
This event is sponsored by NHN USA, Inc. but is operated and controlled by MyMMOGames. Please do not contact NHN USA, Inc. regarding this event; we ask that you funnel any questions/concerns through the MMOG staff. In the event of a prize distribution discrepancy, MMOG will work with NHN USA, Inc. to resolve any issues. NHN USA, Inc. cannot provide support for this event.
It has come to our attention that there had been a little mixed up. Originally, we planned to have 10 hidden phrases in the Lunia forums and 10 phrases in other sections all around the forum. But due to an unfortunate circumstance, the list we've posted includes 11 phrases in the Lunia forums and 9 phrases in other sections of MMOG. We apologize for this inconvenience. Enjoy Hunting!