ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > ggFTW News > Contests & Events

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Should we continue the MMOG Explorer event?
Yes. 15 83.33%
No. 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-19-2008   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default MMOG Explorer Event (11.2008) - Win a Free Dacy Card!

MMOG Explorer Event
November, 2008

The "MMOG Explorer" event is designed to increase exploration of the site as a whole and introduce members to sections they may not normally traverse. The rules of the contest are simple. 30 phrases have been seeded into posts, blog entries, and image gallery comments on MMOG. 10 of the phrases are in the Lunia forum, 5 phrases are in blog posts, 5 phrases are in image gallery comments, and 10 are spread through the other parts of the forum. Look for the phrases listed below and provide a link to the post/blog/image in which they are found. The person with the most correct wins. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing. The phrases are not searchable; you're going to have to actually look for them. To qualify, you must find at least one phrase from the forum, blog, and gallery. This event is open to all MMOG members with at least 1 post outside of the market section.

Posts/blogs/comments were made between October 17, 2008 and October 18, 2008 by staff members. If the phrase you find was not made between these dates or by staff members, it's not the one we're looking for~ This post does not count for phrases.

Please submit all entries by 11:59 PST on October 31, 2008. Entries received after this deadline will not be honored. Incomplete entries will not be honored; it would be worth your while not to tl;dr this thread.

Please email all entries to events@mymmogames.net - ensure you include your MMOG account name for proper credit.

Remember, you must include the URL of the post/blog/image or the entry will not count. Here are this month's phrases:

1. Nah I think she is just another NPC.
2. I wear glasses. Contacts just wouldn`t be the same.
3. This could be fun... It's odd, but it COULD be fun...
4. Ack I've been spotted
5. We're not ambitious, though, so we're sharing
6. Expect the launch soon.
7. They're oh-so-pretty, dammit.
8. But I have to admit it, it's hilarious!
9. I wish there was snow in California.
10. 3D MMOG! Oh my.
11. Anything Java fails; she just put that for the people that are too lazy to install.
12. I love the story. It always cracks me up. 8D
13. an illusion hiding the reality of too many sleepless nights and a not-so-charmed life
14. You should spread your knowledge by editing the wiki.
15. I'm currently listening to NANA - Be_Natural
16. I have nothing to argue with this. Nice work.
17. I honestly doubt you ought to be talking about PvP.
18. Do you stop while the characters talk to each other?
19. The first time I played the game and accidentally got one
20. NoeJeko is really CLOUD STRIFE.
21. Also, being proficient in Spanish, you'll have an easier time with the vocabulary.
22. Poor, dead kitty. You`ll always be remembered.
23. that are easier to relate to
24. You'll never know when the time is up for you.
25. I couldn't find accurate descriptions of their personalities
26. They are not listed in EULAs or Terms of Service documents.
27. Hi, this thread is not allowed to die /ok
28. I love the third signature. Everything goes together well, though six was a formidable foe.
29. OH MY GOD PHO. DON`T DIE! e
30. There are 5-year olds running around with cellphones!

The winner of this event will receive the "MMOG Explorer" award:

The event winner will also receive a prize sponsored by NHN USA, Inc. (ijji). This month's prize is:

Dacy Card
With this license, Dacy the Puppeteer will accompany you on your adventures in Lunia!

The top 5 (including the winner) will also receive email addresses @ mymmogames.net.

ijji, the ijji logo, and associated characters/graphics are Copyright © NHN USA Inc. Used by permission.
The MMOG logo is Copyright © 2008 MyMMOGames.net. All Rights Reserved.

Liability:
This event is sponsored by NHN USA, Inc. but is operated and controlled by MyMMOGames. Please do not contact NHN USA, Inc. regarding this event; we ask that you funnel any questions/concerns through the MMOG staff. In the event of a prize distribution discrepancy, MMOG will work with NHN USA, Inc. to resolve any issues. NHN USA, Inc. cannot provide support for this event.

Update:

It has come to our attention that there had been a little mixed up. Originally, we planned to have 10 hidden phrases in the Lunia forums and 10 phrases in other sections all around the forum. But due to an unfortunate circumstance, the list we've posted includes 11 phrases in the Lunia forums and 9 phrases in other sections of MMOG. We apologize for this inconvenience. Enjoy Hunting!

Last edited by NoeJeko; 10-20-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Added the update.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-19-2008   #2 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

Sounds leik fun~

10-19-2008   #3 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

I know where three of them are without doubt.

Have fun moogles who want that Dacy card!

SIESTA SISTERS~

10-19-2008   #4 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all have fun~

10-19-2008   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Go go and good luck guys/girls x3.

10-19-2008   #6 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Also, posting any hints/locations will lead to a ban from MMOG. Foul play will result in disqualification from the event and possibly a site ban, depending upon severity. Please keep it fun and fair for everyone!
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

10-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I'll do this even though I don't play Lunia. XD

these swimming gays ruined my life

10-19-2008   #8 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
I'll do this even though I don't play Lunia. XD
Does that mean you'll give me the Dacy card?

lol, I need to enter this, I can't be bothered getting Dacy otherwise.

10-19-2008   #9 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

The prize is non-transferable. So, if you win it, why not give Lunia a shot? If you win and don't care to sign up to Lunia, the banner/mail addresses will still be awarded but the card will be forfeit.

10-19-2008   #10 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

;_; I want a Dacy card!

10-19-2008   #11 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

YAADDAAH!

I just found my first phrase.

Heehee... good luck everyone. =)

10-19-2008   #12 (permalink)
moé moé (≧△≦)木
Special
Games
Eden EternalDragon Nest

khyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to khyle Send a message via Yahoo to khyle
IGN: 『Lord Sky』
Class: ひきこもり to_sheep
Level: Lvl 4 NEET Otaku
Guild: Debaters / ıɥɔɔé unlimited

I dont understand the contest, will read it again later
i'll see what i can do ^^;

EDIT

wow found one phrase,
I guess its exploration tiem ~ looks fun XD

Last edited by khyle; 10-19-2008 at 01:10 AM.

10-19-2008   #13 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Note: The period of the posts includes 12:00 AM, October 17th to 11:59 PM, October 18th, Pacific Daylight time (GMT-7). The actual time may vary according to your timezone.

10-19-2008   #14 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

hmmm i might do this just for the banner xD *has already found 6*

10-19-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

NeoMillennium is on a distinguished road
IGN: NeoMillennium
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: Solstice

I'll try to start in the morning. I don't care about the card; it's something to relieve my boredom =|

10-19-2008   #16 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

The sad part is that you remember that you know you've seen them before, but just can't remember where no matter how much you try to remember ; - ;

10-19-2008   #17 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

I found half of them so far.

The real problem is not only when you have known you checked and you can't find, but time is progressing.

SIESTA SISTERS~

Last edited by Beato; 10-19-2008 at 02:22 AM.

10-19-2008   #18 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Guild: University of California, San Diego

seems easy so far

10-19-2008   #19 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy if you lurk a lot. ^O^

Good luck guys!

10-19-2008   #20 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Guild: University of California, San Diego

these last few are killing me...