ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > ggFTW News > Contests & Events

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Pledge for MyMMOGames?
Yes, I'll Do It! 50 90.91%
Nah, I'm too busy feeding my pet rock. 5 9.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2008   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Get the Word Out Event!

A lot of people are lost. After the fall of MT, those that don't know where we are now have no way to come back to the community. Plus, there are gamers out there that want to get into a good community, but just don't know where to look!

That's where this event comes in! For the next week, we're asking for pledges. On Wednesday, July 1st, everyone that pledged will camp a major traffic area on a game we cover (or maybe a game we don't cover) and put a head notice, shout, whatever the game system allows up advertising MyMMOGames.net!

Everyone that completes this event will be entered into a raffle to have their profile featured on the front page of MyMMOGames.net. Here's what you have to do.

1. Pledge to advertise before Midnight, June 30th, 2008 (by voting on the poll above).
2. On July 1st, set up your advertisement, shout (i.e. Trickster megaphones), whatever public address method you decide to use.
3. Post a screenshot of your character advertising. We'll set up the thread on June 30th after the pledging is done.

That's it. The name will be drawn after July 6th (I'll be at Anime Expo lol) and you'll be featured on the front page for the rest of July.

If you do this, we ask that you leave your advertisement up for a half-hour or so. Of course we won't know but hey, it's your community too!

Under no circumstances are you to go to other forums, boards, or communities and spam advertisements as this will automatically disqualify you. We don't want people coming here and doing that, so please don't go other places and do that. If it's against the ToS for a particular game, please choose another.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-23-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

;o, I'll join this <3.

06-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu

Sign me up

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

06-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Advertising on MS private server are ok?

Theres like 600 characters but only like 200 unique members...
Thats enough to pwn >D

06-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Guild: Kirameki

Any game where it doesn't violate their ToS (found out this is illegal in Runescape)
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

06-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

lols, I'm up for it ;D

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-23-2008   #7 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

I'll do it because I can :V

06-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Sure why not :u

--Frenchbread is

06-23-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Count me in! I'll just leave my laptop on while I'm in class and hope that I don't DC... or something :<

06-23-2008   #10 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

helping this forum? especially Noe?
of coz i will do it XD

06-23-2008   #11 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Professional AFKers, this should be a cinch for you guys. 8D

06-23-2008   #12 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Lol i was doing this on TO yesterday actually, except its was like

"Register for mymmogames.net and REFER ME !!~~"
=/

06-23-2008   #13 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i'll do it!

06-23-2008   #14 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
Lol i was doing this on TO yesterday actually, except its was like

"Register for mymmogames.net and REFER ME !!~~"
=/
although that is funny .. a lot of people are hesitant to go to a website when its advertised like that.. You probably wanna take a different approach. Either more casual or more official sounding.. XD

like uh..

"hey, did you hear? for those new and veteran to mytrickster, they lost their forums.. BUT there is a new place that outlets more variety in game guides as well as Trickster. The infamous Trickster Wiki many of us have worked to make is there as well as a great community. Check out MyMMOGames.net and if you like it, signup and be a part of our growing community! List me [your forum name] as your referral, we're here to help!"

i dunno.. something like that.. lol geez i sound like a commercial on some radio >___>;;

or you could say.. NoeJeko made it!.. and watch them all flock in LOL;;

I'll try to help, but i dunno how successful ill be. I'll evaluate my options with my current places and games and see what i can do.

06-23-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

if kuda still plays flyff why not just full shout it for 15 days stright 8D

06-24-2008   #16 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

No one reads shouts in Flyff Dx

...I don't. I'll help, but I won't participate in the raffle :3

06-24-2008   #17 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

I'm afraid I'll sound like a bot, but I'll give it a shout anyways. :'D

06-24-2008   #18 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Guild: University of California, San Diego

06-24-2008   #19 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

I'm a pro mic-shouter in TO. 8D
Why not?

I'll just leave it there AFK and go read/study.

amagictrick l
l click to: my art thread

06-24-2008   #20 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

CRAP! i forgot i'm going to Mexico on July 2nd Q_Q i maybe leaving early Q_Q