Ask the Staff: Sandrie's Answers!
2. Who are you? (Sorry, I have blogs that are private. I should just probably get rid of those.)
2. Chicken. I like the taste better (of course, ignoring the fact that I'm "vegetarian". But I eat meat sometimes, so therefore I'm not I guess.)
3. I like oriental better. I like most of my noodles+soup just as is or a little extra like tofu.
4. Pet chicken. Cause that one is actually probably feasable. Has to be a female though, hate stupid roosters crowing at 2am a la the Philippines.
5. Feathers I guess?
6. A cow. At least I'm bigger and I can say moo! (I like cows better).
2. I like it as long as it's not too sweet.
3. No real opinion, I wouldn't really treat them different or anything. Maybe they can do something cool.
4. Sadly, I have only five.
5. Sure. Brunette is the new blonde, right?
6. Maybe I am.
7. No, it's not (I don't use Maybelline products).
9. How many times have you eaten bread? (But a serious answer to that question, I don't know, but probably not as much as I've eaten bread).
10. No, I don't really think they mean it. Unless they are the scary African kind. Either way, I don't like bees much, I leave them alone so they hopefully leave me alone.
11. I don't think it is inherently bad in itself, but my only issue is the origin (i.e. live babies, if they ever did that).
12. Honestly, not really, but I guess I would say yes so I can pay family and my own finances.
13. I can't do hats very well.
14. My last pair of Uggs died about two years ago. RIP in peace.
15. Not really. The sound of rain can be soothing some days. Heat on the other hand...
2. I like udon.
2. People putting their toilet paper in the "under" position. Can't stand it, have to change it every time.
3. Uh, I fell asleep while I was supposed to be working at a volunteer job. More than once. I hope they didn't notice.
4. Sure, let's go with that
5. Nothing bad. Unless the internet counts as bad, I guess.
6. Enough things that I don't think I can list them all in one go. Biggest ones is public speaking, and loud noises.
7. See #1. Oh and controversial questions. I tried my best here to answer these correctly though.
8. I own a PS2, Gamecube, a Gameboy Color, Advance and a DS.
9. I don't have one that really stands out to me.
10. I am straight.
11. Since this is a pretty touchy subject, all I'll say about this is I really don't have any business shoving into other people's private matters.
12. I do not. Smoking is disgusting and makes me cough like no tomorrow when someone just happens to be smoking one in the area. I just don't like the taste of alcohol.
13. Yes I do, I am Catholic (Roman Catholic in all their amazing, wonderful, consistent glory). From all the science I know, and just looking at all the things that nature has and how the world operates, I simply cannot believe that the universe came to be without something (or someone) designing it.
14. I don't. Assuming I was not allergic to most household pets, I would like a dog.
15. I do not.
16. I think people wearing glasses are automatically "cuter". I don't really consider that a fetish though...
Sometimes I wish I could use magic, but I think that would probably not be a good idea.
17. I do not watch porn. From what I saw, think it's rather disgusting. Of course, I guess the images I saw probably weren't that good though.
18. No, if anything I wear more stuff. I like to wear socks in the house.
19. If these two were the only choice, I would say books. I can read it whenever I want, wherever I want at my pace. I always miss too much stuff
or zone out in a movie.
20. I do not have any tattoos and I do not plan to get any anytime soon.
21. No, I can't draw. Here is a sample:
22. I guess I can technically sing, but I haven't been trained in it so I'm probably not very good.
23 .I did not. I was too busy killing myself over two very tough exams and a night class on that day.
24. I would have to say Eevee. Unlimited potential and super kawaii desu uguu. Vaporeon is a very close second.
25. Internet. I dunno what I would do without it. Uh, and food and water and sleep.
2. I don't really have any active crushes right now.
2. I haven't played any of them.
3. As in, no work experience at all? The best thing you can probably do is sell what experience (be it school, volunteering, anything you can muster) you do have and apply to a lot of jobs. Ask around, meet managers at grocery stores, fast food restaurants, wherever you can and just sell yourself.
Make sure you resume (and if applicable, your cover letters or other supplementary materials) are spot on. Double check them for errors, then check them again. Get other people to read them. Come back at a later time and read them. Make sure it's absolutely perfect, because a resume is the first thing an employer will look at, you NEED to make a good impression. If you need help writing a resume, there's a lot of good resources on the internet floating around.
Lastly, don't give up if you get turned down by a few. Or more than a few. Keep trying. I know someone who was turned down by a dozen jobs, AND they had went to college and had a lot of experience in their field.
4. Sunny nice slight breezy warm (~65F) with broken clouds (maybe 2/8s of the sky).
5. That's a really hard choice. Immolation sounds pretty terrible, so I guess I'll go with the slightly less terrible freezing to death. At least people will find my body not completely charred that way. (What am I saying, they are both terrible.)
6. Eh, she can do whatever her producer is telling her to do. It's obviously working very well for her publicity. It's a shame though cause I liked her
more when she was "Hannah Montana".
7. I don't. Just usually watch random youtube videos in general.
8. I have not played League. I have plans to try it at some point in time. Maybe.
I played Dota2 though, so um, I would probably like whoever is the equivalent of Luna, Wisp/Io/whatever you call it now or Puck, if there is any equivalent.
9. I don't think I can really think of just one game that really stands out to me. I guess I'll chalk that up to, I've played too many good games to decide.
10.Probably the original Kingdom Hearts. One of the best games I played when I was a kid (which were not too many because I didn't get too many console games).
11. I think I'll have to say Mabinogi or Ragnarok. I spent a good while debating them both so I'll just write them both.
Quick reasonings why: For Mabi, I really enjoyed the game's concept, being able to do whatever you want, and it being "realistic". I don't quite feel the same about it now, with all the crazy stuff like guns and who knows what else is in the game now but I guess I just like the older generations (maybe around Iria/Gen 3?).
RO:Guess RO is just one of those old school games that I really enjoy that you really won't be seeing much of anymore in today's MMOs. I really liked the music, the lore and the gameplay. Only real complaint is it's stupidly classist but I guess they did enough things right that I can't complain. Mostly.
12. This one is pretty tough considering how crappy the mainstream video game companies are in general. I guess I'd have to go with Valve.
13. It's very nice and shiny and bright. If you were talking about Light with a capital L, well next time capitalize your letters!
14. Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (I forget the exact model name).
15. Android. Not a huge Apple fan. Android is cooler anyway.
17. If I somehow were to be the owner of this site, I would fix all the stuff that needed to be fixed and all that stuff that was meant to be done but didn't/couldn't. Then I would make all those guests that we have sign up magically then bam problem solved, obviously.
18. Gonna have to pass on this one sorry. I'm not sure if I would want to marry is part of the problem, I suppose.
19. She is an interesting person.
20. I'm currently not following her music
21. Some of them are pretty strange, but I'm treating this like a AMA from reddit so no worries. I'll give you extra points for making me think the hardest on your questions though.
2. Yeah, I still play a few games here and there. Mostly Touhou or those silly browser games like Candy Box 2. Overall, I'm focusing on my studies so I don't have as much time as I did when I was younger.
3. I guess I'll have to go with pink and purple. See: Mabinogi
4. I did not. Was in class/at school all day.
5. They aren't for me, other than like ear piercings (which my mom got for me when I was a little kid).
6. I have not.
I bet Sandrie has gone brain dead after having to answer so many questions :p
But anyway, if you have a Costco nearby, should pickup this udon, it's the best instant udon you'll probably get around the US.
if you live in canada they jew you of soup
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.