ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   Ask the Community: Vith's Answers! (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/122837-ask-community-viths-answers.html)

R 07-20-2013 12:52 PM

Ask the Community: Vith's Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishka (Post 1826186)
top 5 inspirational figures?

I personally don't have a top 5 really, as I view people amazing in general (and I would feel bad listing only 5). We are capable of so much, and have accomplished a great many things over the years. Our potential is near darn limitless. My views on being an inspirational figure is probably a little bit different than that of what people could normally consider to be an inspirational figure, as well. For example, a person that takes the time out of his/her day to help somebody across the street would be an inspirational figure to me.

To be fair, I really haven't answered your question. I suppose this should do, then:

1. H
2. U
3. M
4. A
5. N (S)

Much love and respect to everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pshfrk (Post 1826187)
1. Favourite horror game ?
2. Top 3 fav tracks at the moment ?

To be honest, I really haven't played any horror games outside of the Silent Hill series and Fatal Frame. I prefer the RPG genre much more, though as a favorite horror game I would have to say that it would be Silent Hill 3 (I'm guessing you knew that already xD).

As for musical tracks, they would have to be 'Safe and Sound' by Capital Cities, 'Doin' It Right' by Daft Punk, and 'The Stars (Are Out Tonight)' by David Bowie (the music doesn't actually start until around 1 minute and 50 seconds).

Another song I'm really addicted to at the moment (I know you asked for 3, but its hard for me to only choose 3!) is 'Valentine's Day' by David Bowie as well. xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanni (Post 1826192)
1. What's the inspiration for your username Vith?
2. What is your opinion on poop?

1. As silly as it sounds, my name is actually from the Silent Hill series. The full name is Lobsel Vith, but I really like the 'Vith' part of the name, so I nabbed it. xP

2. I, for one, do not give a single crap about poo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almora (Post 1826282)
1. how old are u and what is ur first name?
2. own any pets?
3. favorite food?
4. if u could choose 1 super power/ability what would it be?
5. what is ur fav color?
6. have u ever FARTED in public?

1. I'm older than 20, but younger than 60. Pick a random number (^_^)! Also, my name is Jon. HAI.

2. Nein, though I used to have a dog (husky/shepherd mix) when I was younger. Her name was Lady, and is always missed. ;-;

3. I love rice and noodles. xD

4. The ability to give other people abilities. :D

5. I have so many, hah. Anything mild in hue/pastel.

6. Nope. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega (Post 1826283)
1. What's your favorite video game of all time?
2. What's your favorite anime of all time?
3. Are you a robot/alien/etc sent by the government to spy on us?!

1. The Legend of Dragoon. :D

2. I haven't watched much anime. From what I've seen though, I really liked Elfen Lied. Maybe you could recommend me some anime you like?

3. I could tell you, but then I'd have to set my systems and memory to FF for deactivation and termination. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tardar (Post 1826319)
1. Hot or cold?
2. Yes or no?
3. Up or down?
4. Wrong or right?
5. Black or white?
6. wy u so cool???

1. Warm. ;)

2. Maybe! :D

3. repeat: repeat-x; :)

4. True neutral alignment. (:

5. color: #808080; ;D

6. I am not cool, good sir. My current body temperature is at a perfect 37C. However, I'd really like to ask you, why are you so cool? :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veloze (Post 1826322)
How much did you enjoy TLOU compared to Uncharted 3?

I personally found it a much better game in virtually every aspect! The story is amazing, as well as the voice acting and story. The multiplayer is pretty fun too, but the single player story blew me away. I definitely find it much more enjoyable than Uncharted 3, but Uncharted 3 is still pretty fun too. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1826811)
What's your favorite song off of Kanye West's new album, "Yeezus"?

Probably 'Guilt Trip'. I didn't hear anything off the album before this (listened for a favorite), but I really like that song. ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berochan (Post 1826868)
What would you do if you find a dead body in your bed after having a crazy party that last night? Also you must consider that this person is someone you've never seen before and is also naked. 8D

I am assuming this was not my fault (D:). In that case, I do would the same thing any sensible person would do. Report it to the police, call an attorney for advice/case, and answer the questioning with honesty. Prepare my butt as well, just in case I go to prison. ;-;

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnaSyami (Post 1827069)
1. What made you want to join ggftw?
2. Who's your hero?
3. What was your favorite thing to do when you were little?

1. I used to be on MyTrickster, which is dead now. Something about Metal (the owner I think, could be wrong though) doing something where he would set up bots or something to generate more revenue (not sure if this is 100% true), and when Paul (the owner of ggFTW) spoke out about it (something along those lines), Metal stripped Paul of all his power and then things happened. After that, Paul made MyMMOGames (which mostly everybody migrated too), and it eventually evolved to ggFTW. That's how I got here (sorry about the story). xD

2. My hero is anyone and everyone that will do something good for another person, for no reason at all (not looking at it as a way to get something in return). There's a lot of good people out there! :)

3. A lot of things, hah. I did quite a bit of crazy things as a kid (don't want to write another story really). xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanichi (Post 1827173)
Why did you like raccoons?

I really liked the aspect of the charm class; if you set your build correctly, you could provide both damage and support to your friends and party members. I suppose that is true with most of the classes anyway (especially towards the end where everybody could be a tank with all the hax MyShop), but for the most part, I felt like it was a true support class in my opinion. I love providing support! ^^

Jon 07-20-2013 12:55 PM

Thank you very much everybody for your questions, it was quite fun to answer them! Also, thanks to Rom for putting this event together in the first place. All of you are awesome. :)

Light 07-20-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vith (Post 1827291)
1. The Legend of Dragoon. :D

http://i.imgur.com/TjCLVXE.gif

Mega 07-20-2013 03:40 PM

I've actually never watched Elfen Lied, but it's on my list of 200+ anime to watch lool.

My favorite one from the past couple of years has to be Nichijou cause of the randomness. I swear I laughed every episode at something stupid they did xD Probably my all time favorite though is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya though~

Jon 07-21-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 1827293)

I love you. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega (Post 1827299)
I've actually never watched Elfen Lied, but it's on my list of 200+ anime to watch lool.

My favorite one from the past couple of years has to be Nichijou cause of the randomness. I swear I laughed every episode at something stupid they did xD Probably my all time favorite though is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya though~

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check it out.