ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   Community Event's Feedback (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/101424-community-events-feedback.html)

Esper 09-01-2011 01:08 PM

Community Event's Feedback

With the tremendous growth of our ggFTW community, we have met many new and old members. The Events Team has held quite a wide variety of events but they aren't widely participated as before.

To help remedy this situation, we would like the community to take a few minutes to give us some feedback on the questionnaire below. Everything will be read with care.

Required Questions
  • What type of event(s) would interest you?
  • What prizes do you prefer to win? If it is something we do not provide, please elaborate and we will see what can be done.
  • Which of the current events do you have no interest in and why?
  • If you do not participate in our ggFTW Events, why not?

Optional Questions
  • What type of Events & Prizes would you like to see more of?
  • If you could change any of our past event(s), what would you change to improve it?
  • Do you have a rough event idea? Feel free to say so and we'll see how doable it is.

You may submit your questionnaire in this thread or PM to Mirae.

As a Heads up...
If you ever get a rough idea for an event, you are more than welcome to send a PM to Mirae and I will read it. We will see what can be done to create it.
Thank you for your time.

Mahiyain 05-05-2012 11:34 AM

My opinions are in [ ] :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esper (Post 1596478)
With the tremendous growth of our ggFTW community, we have met many new and old members. The Events Team has held quite a wide variety of events but they aren't widely participated as before.

To help remedy this situation, we would like the community to take a few minutes to give us some feedback on the questionnaire below. Everything will be read with care.

Required Questions
  • What type of event(s) would interest you?[Any events really something to challenge our minds maybe make us research something or learn something or picture events,fashion you can make event out of anything now a days really I'm sure there are lots of players with different interests I'm sure if they are a ggFTW member they will try the event out :) ]
  • What prizes do you prefer to win? If it is something we do not provide, please elaborate and we will see what can be done.[Well personally for me maybe those cool titles would be nice but besides that nothing really just the fact i can take time out of my day to compete in a event and try to win makes my day more fun :py08:]
  • Which of the current events do you have no interest in and why?[ i haven't done a event yet in ggFTW i don't know where to find events >.< ]
  • If you do not participate in our ggFTW Events, why not? [ i don't know where to find them i would like too though!! ]

Optional Questions
  • What type of Events & Prizes would you like to see more of?
  • If you could change any of our past event(s), what would you change to improve it?
  • Do you have a rough event idea? Feel free to say so and we'll see how doable it is.

You may submit your questionnaire in this thread or PM to Mirae.

As a Heads up...
If you ever get a rough idea for an event, you are more than welcome to send a PM to Mirae and I will read it. We will see what can be done to create it.
Thank you for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------
i didn't see anyone post anything on this thread so i decided too i been roaming ggFTW for a couple of weeks now i like it all ^_^ :py04:

Gaap 05-09-2012 01:14 AM

Ah. I assume that this is something from the case of the forum-wide event hiatus.

What type of event(s) would interest you?
It varies. But since I can't get onto the games 24/7 now, I would love site/forum based events like Signature of the Week (the only thing I can do) and Profile of the Month (second thing I can do)

What prizes do you prefer to win? If it is something we do not provide, please elaborate and we will see what can be done.
In all honesty, I am very happy with the "trophies" I got for my profile/side-bar profile! *Points to the section onto the left of my post...* You know... These.

I also remember there's a reward system in ggFTW like the ggFTW currency in exchange for prices like the pre-paid cards. I know that these are kind of uhh... "Hard" to implement them as prices, but really... Those are the only rewards I can think of for a MMO-related website.

Which of the current events do you have no interest in and why?

I am not good at puzzle games like the "Pixel-This" contest thing... So that event is not my cup of tea (though I congratulate Taro for answering one of those!).

If you do not participate in our ggFTW Events, why not?

Time and motivation. Making sigs/profiles do take time for me, and sometimes the theme that we all must do. Same goes for profiles, which I have not changed it in a while 'cause I felt lazy to changed it.. And no one nominate it yet as a winner. (The Vinosh-Kyu theme i'm using atm...)

I'll fill the optional questions once I get up and had something in my mind.

P.S. Wow this thread was up since last year. **** why didn't I see this a LONG TIME AGO!

Revolution 10-19-2012 01:31 PM

What type of event(s) would interest you?
Something that involves finding things, similar to Pixels FTW. Except it can be something other than a picture.
What prizes do you prefer to win? If it is something we do not provide, please elaborate and we will see what can be done. I don't mind having those award things as prizes.
Which of the current events do you have no interest in and why?
Profile of the month and the signature event. It can take quite some time.
If you do not participate in our ggFTW Events, why not? I do participate, but only with two of them.