ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Events (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/)
-   -   Lilica's Answers! (http://ggftw.com/forum/contests-events/100651-lilicas-answers.html)

Dani 08-15-2011 08:07 PM

Lilica's Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilica
What are three things you want to say to three different people?

My Mother: There are thing I can and can't do, once you understand that, you'll find me a much better daughter.

My Mother's Boyfriend: You're a waste of space.

CornMax: I'm not a Shotacon you Lolicon.

What is your worst habit?

I cook...a lot when I'm bored. Enough to feed 10 - 15 people at a time.

If anyone, who do you look up to on ggFTW and why?

I don't have anyone I particularly look up to, but I do look up to the staff members for being able to take time out and help people.

Who is the sexiest person that comes to your mind immediately?

A guy in my school, but he's in a relationship, so I can only admire from afar.

How has your life changed over the past year?

I've gotten a darker outlook on life, everything is not as fun and bright as it used to be.

Where do you think (hope) you’ll be in 5 years?

A nice job that I enjoy working at and decent living arrangements.

If your life could be like any story, movie, game etc, what would you want it to be? and why?

Pokemon! I envy the freedom the kids have in the show, and plus who wouldn't want to travel the world with creatures with magical powers.

Why is your profile so Pink, Lili?

Because I can and its free.

Where is Maru? Why do I see him no more. :|

I don't know a Maru, but if you mean Mara. He was deemed too majestic for the eyes of common people, so he had to be stopped.

Is there any event in your life that you wish you could go back and change?

Yes, I do. I wished I never befriended the person who used me for 6 years, then maybe I wouldn't have suffered as much.

If you could live as a perfectly perfect person in a perfectly perfect world, would you (couldn't go back if you decided)? Take note that over time you would eventually become bored because you didn't have any flaws, and everything would be even more so of robotic routine day by day.

Never! What kind of person would want to live in a world like that? The variations due to the different people in this world is what makes it fun. Sure its bad sometimes, but there are good things to it too!

Anything I should know?

Go on Dragon Nest more. And now I'm an open bisexual, if anyone doesn't like that, tough.

What have you been up to online and in real life?

Online: Am currently playing, Dragon's Nest and Eden Eternal. Just recently became a guild leader in Eden as well, don't know why I got the job when recruitment from me hasn't gone so well. They're seen for like an hour after recruitment, then it seems like they quit the game itself.

Real Life: Gettng ready to enter Senior Year of high school.

Do you mind if I get a little handsy?

As long as you don't mind me getting handsy as well.

What is your least favourite quote and favourite quote? Why?

Favorite: "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

It made me understand why some people do the things they do.

Least Favorite: "I never could be good when I was not happy."

Some people can be the most miserable thing in the world, and still do more good then someone who is happy. I find this quote utterly wrong in that concept.

Where do you get your hair done?

Usually a friend or one of my mother's coworkers.

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae or Dani.

Aimee 08-16-2011 02:46 AM

Lol I was thinking pokemon when I wrote it (:

Sanichi 08-16-2011 05:34 AM

Bah, alright, alright.
I still have few days for my mercenary to delete though.

Ayu 08-16-2011 12:26 PM

I can't remember if this was answered when I asked earlier, but can I nominate other members?

ArturiaPendragon 08-19-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi (Post 1588007)
I can't remember if this was answered when I asked earlier, but can I nominate other members?

I really would like to know the answer to this too, please. XD;

Shnao 08-19-2011 09:14 PM

I can relate to that 4th answer... but whatever the guy was an ******* anyways. lolol