(Click the banner to access it.)
Jan 4, 2009
- You can add extra Detail Stats using the two custom input calculators. Point your cursor over the bunny for more informations.
- Base Stats are VTL, STR, DEX, QUI, MND. Detail Stats are HP, MP, ATK, DEF, MGA, MGD, AGL, RCV, HIT, AVD, CRI, CTR.
- A tooltip will appear if you point your cursor over the various names and acronyms (example: STR, HP, AVD, EXP, BP, Level...)
- [Level up] button increases your level by 1 without resetting any stat.
- [25%] button makes a stat equal to a quarter of your total BP, if you have enough free points.
- [50%] button makes a stat equal to half of your total BP, if the points are available.
-  button resets a stat to zero. Useful to quickly free up some BP.
- Once a [+] or [-] button is highlighted, which is automatically done after you click it, you can hold the Enter key to quickly add or remove stats.
- You can select a job (top right menu) to get your Base Stats bonus.
The calculator is back online with minor changes (mainly bug fixes and changes to the way the custom input calculators work: they now do addition/substraction automatically). I also removed the forum, too little to discuss, this topic should be more than enough.
Oct 7, 2008
Added an experience chart.
Oct 6, 2008
Added an auto-level up function. A forum is now available.
Oct 5, 2008
Improved the layout, added a tooltip, added two custom input calculators, revamped the level selection (it should now be much easier to use).
Aug 28, 2008
Fixed a bug related to the level input field.
Jul 27, 2008
The Stats Calculator goes live!