ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Concerto Gate General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/concerto-gate-general-chat/)
-   -   Some interesting quotes from Hapa (http://ggftw.com/forum/concerto-gate-general-chat/7182-some-interesting-quotes-hapa.html)

Kris 08-19-2008 03:46 AM

Some interesting quotes from Hapa

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConcertoGateHapa
We know everyone has been waiting a long time and it's frustrating; its just as if not more frustrating for us. We are doing everything that we can to get the game going, unfortunately it's not entirely up to us. Right now the ball is mainly in the developers' court and unfortunately they do not seem to be treating Concerto Gate as their top priority which is causing a delay. We know you all are anxious, but we ask you all to have a little patience

Source

We basically all figured this out, but it's nice to see a community manager admit it.

Quote:

The "Auto Dungeon/ Cannot enter due to a mysterious force" bug that prevented players from being able to acquire jobs in the first closed beta is definitely a top priority with regards to the bugs that are being fixed right now

Source

This was posted today. So this bug still is on the "priority list", meaning it has yet to be fixed, after a month of downtime. No progress seem to have been made since a month ago, it's not looking good. It's as if they (OnNet/GamesCampus) don't even hear from the Japanese developers...

School is starting soon for most of the players, they are missing a big opportunity by not releasing it during summer break, oh well...

Puffles 08-19-2008 07:27 AM

I just want to be able to play it. The wait is way too painful... :py56:

nightdecay 10-19-2008 11:34 PM

hmmm... this game seem interesting.. can't believe i just heard bout it a few days ago.. O.O can't wait to be able to play it too! >.<

YingSheung 02-10-2009 03:06 AM

To tell you someting more funny, the bug of "cant enter the dungeon" is still happening in the CB of HK server which release much later than US server.

Kris 02-13-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

I can't say anything officially yet, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for CBT2. That's just my help/advise to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamao
That came from my inbox after talking to ConcertoGateHapa.
So, it really is dead and I won't try to keep the forums alive anymore, thanks for being so hopeful though, everyone.

Link

Tamao being one of the last few faithful and active members, until she received this.
Time to bump Concerto Gate off the featured games?

I'll keep the calculator online, for the chinese and japanese versions players, although from what I've heard, the game isn't doing too well (major flaws, class imbalance especially, making party'ing with anything other than mage or cleric a waste of time, and pvp'ing with anything but knight a joke...)

Oh well, until the next decent turn based MMO. :py32:

YingSheung 02-15-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris (Post 715442)
I'll keep the calculator online, for the chinese and japanese versions players, although from what I've heard, the game isn't doing too well (major flaws, class imbalance especially, making party'ing with anything other than mage or cleric a waste of time, and pvp'ing with anything but knight a joke...)

Oh well, until the next decent turn based MMO. :py32:

I guess thats because of you cant hit the back row even if you stand in the front line.
Knight and close combat weapon cant hit the 2nd row regardless the pet have guard or not.
They have to kill the pet before hitting the Player which lose advantages of being a knight, esp. Axeman (Axe, which have the highest attacking value in this game)

But yet it is a challenge of being know your character well and guessing what the emeny would do.
(You have to know what type of skill you can use against or help the other and guessing what coming in and how to prevent, gambling on the speed of making a move.)
Since it is a turn based game, PvP required Stratagy rather than Skill or whose computer/network better. (Lag is a big problem for me LoL)

However comparing to CrossGate, Concerto Gate doesnt seems have much thing supprising but keep letting our hope down.
Actually the verson 4.0 of CrossGate is pretty good. We can see that Balance is really happening and thanks to 3.0/4.0, we have lots more pets.
But Still, old game cant attract new blood. /_\