ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Concerto Gate > Concerto Gate General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default GamesCampus - Concerto Gate

Concerto Gate - GamesCampus.com

Quote:
Gamescampus' Concerto Gate project has been cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control
Unfortunately, GamesCampus can not comment further on this, but we would like everyone in our community to know that we did everything we could to keep the Concerto Gate dream alive!
We would like to thank everyone who registered and/or played in the beta sessions - we appreciate your time and interest in GamesCampus and Concerto Gate.
The original link to the Concerto Gate page (which I found via Google) just brings you to the selectable game download page and Concerto Gate isn't on it. The announcement was already deleted, too, so you can only view it from Google's cache.

I didn't even get to play this and I'm not even interested in Final Fantasy XIV.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

huh, oh yeah, i totally forgot about this game

08-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
huh, oh yeah, i totally forgot about this game
So did I. -sl- Then, right when I remembered it and thought to try it out, it was gone. That sure was a short lifespan.

08-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

It's funny, I tried to look for it today too @.@

08-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

I think we all knew this was coming, but a lot of us just hoped it wouldn't happen. Oh, well. I just wish some company would make a game like Concerto Gate. x.x I could really get into it. :\

01-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kris is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kris

Yup yup. Just wish they'd told us more than "circumstances beyond our control", after all, they made us wait more than a year for this announcement.

For the nostalgics, I still have some screenies available from the closed beta as well as the now totally useless stats calculator (see my sig).

Last edited by Kris; 01-05-2010 at 12:28 AM.

01-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Try not to necro old threads.

ty.