ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Concerto Gate > Concerto Gate General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The Concerto Gate MMOG Seer Event!

Introduction

You don't even have to have played Concerto Gate to participate in this event! For the uninformed, Concerto Gate had a two-week-long Closed Beta in July, and since then, there have been no real updates about Closed Beta 2. Hopefully, it will be released soon, but we want you MyMMOGamers to predict the release date! Guess the closest and get a head-start on your fellow gamers at release! Who will be the Concerto Gate seer of MMOG?

Details

To participate, simply PM me with your prediction, which should include the month, day, and year. Please also state, preferably in the title of your PM, that you are entering this event. Those who choose not to follow this outline will not be considered. Also, SERIOUS entries please. No "February 69, 1337" or other entries of that nature.

The first 15 applicants will be accepted, and just for fun, their predictions will be posted in a poll for everyone to vote on. The winner of that week-long poll will receive a prize at release as well as the person whose guess is closest.

Prizes

The person who is the winner of the poll will receive 400G. The person who guesses the closest will receive 800G. This gold will be supplied by me.

End Notes

This is just a fun little event to get people somewhat hyped up again about Concerto Gate. You have nothing to lose in entering this event and plenty to gain, so enter now!

Liability Stuff

Rules and prizes are subject to change. In no way am I affiliated with GamesCampus, OnNet USA, or Square Enix. This event is called "The Concerto Gate MMOG Seer Event!" because it's on MMOG, but I, not MMOG, take full responsibility for anything that should happen.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

/pokes Solemn
I hope you guys have an awesome time with this
i'll provide the prize if you should need any cash, Solemn

12-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Okay, it's been about a week, but there are still plenty of spots. There's no harm in entering; you can only gain! ^_^