Is there anyone good with Audio Set Up for Webcasting?
I started live broadcasting recently and got the video quality set up perfectly (thanks to my cousin), however, the audio is a bit tricky.
I tend to voice chat with a few friends, but I don't want to broadcast it, however, I would like people to still hear the sound coming from the game(s).
My live stream is Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video if anyone wants to check it out.
My current sound settings are as followed:
- Speakers C-Media [Tritton Headset] (Default)
- Hanns.G iF251-1 [Monitor] (Disabled) - Don't want sound coming off from here
- Speakers - Realtek HD Audio (Disbaled/Unplugged)
- Realtek Digital Output (Ready)
- Realtek Digital Output Optical (Disabled)
- Microphone - C-Media [Tritton Headset] (Default Device)
- Microphone - Realtek High Definition Audio (Disabled/Unplugged)
- Line In - Relatek High Definition Audio (Unplugged)
- Stereo Mix - Realtek High Definition Audio (Ready)
I experimented a few times and either the live stream could hear my voice, or the live stream doesn't hear anything at all.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.