Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default [121710]New Computer

I need to pick out a new desktop computer before December 17th and just to say building a computer is out of the question. My budget is $2000.00 the lower the price the better and I need to purchase it from a retail store. Preferably Best Buy or Future Shop (Canada). I'm no computer expert that's why I'm asking the very helpful people of /ggFTW to help me choose the right computer with the best parts available at whatever price. What I'm trying to get out of this computer is being capable of running various high-end games like StarCraft 2 and League of Legends etc. I know for a fact Future Shop or Best Buy is going to offer me "extra stuff" like 1 year anti-virus subscriptions and windows office but I already have windows office 2007 though will this work if the computer is windows 7? That is all.

BestBuy Canada - Computers: Laptops & Laptop Computers - Best Buy Canada
FutureShop Canada - Computers: Laptops, Desktops & Computer Hardware - Future Shop

*If any of you British Columbians living in the Surrey area or around there know any good computer places I would really appreciate suggestions

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

You don't really need an high end computer to run SC2 on ultra. Is this including monitor and peripherals?

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...9cdc547f8aen02

You can play most games on the highest settings with just this but it really is overpriced. There's not a lot of good deals from retail stores.

Last edited by Henreh; 11-27-2010 at 04:21 PM.

11-27-2010   #3 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Jeez! You live in Surrey and you don't know of NCIX or MemoryExpress?! Those are the best computer retailers in Canada. (imo and I don't live in Vancouver, but they opened a store here in Toronto so I've been keeping up with their deals.) There is fierce competition between NCIX and Memory Express so make sure to price match when possible.

Go to NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection. and pick option at the top saying build a computer or buy a computer. These are high end stuff. If you can wait until December 15th, they have a new system coming out with water cooling and GTX580 with an i7 940 or 950 or 960 and 6GB of high end RAM, for ~$1400. (That's what Linus said at least...)

Though you can just pick a system right now. They are built for you and tested thoroughly. So basically you can pick your own parts if you wanted to and they will build and test for you. I think overclocking etc can be done as well. With $2000 budget, I can only imagine what NCIX will come up for you.

The prices listed on the buy a PC page are not updated. You need to click buy this PC, then it updates all components with the current price. I like the Vesta i7 5100 XFire for your budget. Check it out.

If your school offers Win7 for free tell them not to install it and you can do it yourself. You save ~$125.

PS: I'm building my rig right now at NCIX, still tweaking.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 11-27-2010 at 07:48 PM.

11-27-2010   #4 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

why is everything more expensive in Canada o_o

11-27-2010   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
Jeez! You live in Surrey and you don't know of NCIX or MemoryExpress?! Those are the best computer retailers in Canada. (imo and I don't live in Vancouver, but they opened a store here in Toronto so I've been keeping up with their deals.) There is fierce competition between NCIX and Memory Express so make sure to price match when possible.

Go to NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection. and pick option at the top saying build a computer or buy a computer. These are high end stuff. If you can wait until December 15th, they have a new system coming out with water cooling and GTX580 with an i7 940 or 950 or 960 and 6GB of high end RAM, for ~$1400. (That's what Linus said at least...)

Though you can just pick a system right now. They are built for you and tested thoroughly. So basically you can pick your own parts if you wanted to and they will build and test for you. I think overclocking etc can be done as well. With $2000 budget, I can only imagine what NCIX will come up for you.

The prices listed on the buy a PC page are not updated. You need to click buy this PC, then it updates all components with the current price. I like the Vesta i7 5100 XFire for your budget. Check it out.

If your school offers Win7 for free tell them not to install it and you can do it yourself. You save ~$125.

PS: I'm building my rig right now at NCIX, still tweaking.
I go to NCIX all the time in Langley (very close to my area) but I thought they only sold computer parts and accessories. If they'll be able to build it for me at a decent price I'll definitely go there as I am very pleased with most of their services. Only reason my mom is frowning upon building my own computer is because my brother totally wasted around 150 dollars attempting to tweak his own computer and well my mom wasn't too pleased. Anyways the computer you recommended seems perfect though are there any suggestions on part customization? Btw this comes with a monitor, right? XD

Thanks again Shugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
I don't know but usually I go shopping down in Washington because prices are quite cheap!

Last edited by Goldie; 11-27-2010 at 11:46 PM.

11-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Taxes and stuff. Canada really gets killed on these things... Canadian bargain hunters love to go to US when they have sales though. Oh also conversion in currency adds up as well.

@OP
I don't know if it comes with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse. I'm only ordering all my parts from NCIX, building it myself then overclocking with my friend's help. I don't think it comes with anything, so you'll have to contact them about the details.

Parts customization, I'll have to look into. Personally I never go for high end stuff like i7 and a 5870, cause the amount of value that drops is too dramatic for my wallet to handle.

If you click advanced options you can add specific components to the build that exist. Like a specific graphics card from a certain vendor. I'm not too sure what's good right now since I already decided on getting the cheapest things possible during winter break.

Some customization tips:
CPU: Intel Core i7 950 Quad Core Processor LGA1366 3.06GHZ Bloomfield 8MB LGA1366 4.8GT/S +$23
CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus Direct Touch 4 Heatpipe Heatsink AM2 AM3 LGA1366 LGA775 LGA1156 120MM +$30
AMD Radeon HD 6870 900MHZ 1GB GDDR5 4.2GHZ PCI-E 2 X DVI HDMI 2 X Mini Display Port -$132
Case: Pick whatever looks nice or look at reviews for airflow. There's too much to go through for me. Even right now for myself, I don't have a case. I'm waiting for a special. $30 antec/coolermaster cases ftw!
Power Supply: Corsair TX850W 850W CMPSU-850TX 12V 70A 24PIN ATX Active PFC 140M Fan Power Supply +$30
Everything else: your picks.

With my tweaks:
Starting at:
$1,654.52
Instant Rebate:
-$0.00
Mail-In Rebate
-$10
Your Price:
$1595

I suggest swapping the hard drive yourself to a Momentus XT and using the caviar black as a storage drive. Should be $99 right now cause of sale. Also it might be A LOT cheaper if you just print out the page you customized, then bring the sheet to the store and tell them you want these parts. Then ask them to apply current promotion prizes and print you enough receipts for mail-in rebates.

The GPU is a bit weaker, but it's enough for anything you need. Performance wise it's between a 5770 and a 5870, but it's on the new chipset which to my knowledge is better for tessellation. I upgraded the CPU and a cooler so that in the future you can just overclock and add another 6870 or whatever you decide to go with. Right now with this rig, I think the GPU is the bottleneck, maybe the RAM not too sure on that.

Also the neat thing about asking NCIX to install for you is that even though you pay $50 you get 1year limited warranty. So if your computer fails due to hardware issues you just bring it into NCIX and they'll diagnose it. If it is a hardware issue they'll handle it for you.

Last edited by Shugi; 11-28-2010 at 12:21 AM.

11-28-2010   #7 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie
I go to NCIX all the time in Langley (very close to my area) but I thought they only sold computer parts and accessories. If they'll be able to build it for me at a decent price I'll definitely go there as I am very pleased with most of their services. Only reason my mom is frowning upon building my own computer is because my brother totally wasted around 150 dollars attempting to tweak his own computer and well my mom wasn't too pleased. Anyways the computer you recommended seems perfect though are there any suggestions on part customization? Btw this comes with a monitor, right? XD

Thanks again Shugi

I don't know but usually I go shopping down in Washington because prices are quite cheap!
Everything but the monitor sadly. I highly suggest going to this NCIX place and ask them to build it for you. The HP desktop is about...$350 more then it's worth. I'm assuming that you're getting this by/in December 17th . I would wait till AMD releases their higher tier video cards before deciding first.

11-28-2010   #8 (permalink)

Any suggestions on monitors? Once I get the setup figured out I'll start calculating the final price + taxes. Then my mom is going to give a quotation to her work place then they will deduct a certain amount of money from her monthly paycheck once we've purchased the PC.

11-28-2010   #9 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

not really just get an 1080p one to enjoy all that graphical goodness

11-28-2010   #10 (permalink)

Delicious

11-28-2010   #11 (permalink)

Alright folks here it is Tell me what you think and see if I'm missing anything important.

Spoiler!

Silly questions time
  • Since my original PC which I will still be using for other basic things such as printing, office and just browsing at times. It has a DVD writer and a floppy disk reader so it won't be necessary for those things to be integrated into my new PC, right or am I missing something?
  • Will this PC be able to run StarCraft 2, League of Legends and Call of Duty 4 (my brother's game) smoothly? I'm actually not a graphics ***** but It's a must that I run smoothly at least 100fps.
  • What are these Solid State Drives - SSD, RAID Drive, Flash Card Readers and are they necessary?
  • My main PC is the main connection for my internet and I'm using a Linksys router to give all of the other computers in my house wireless connection. Will I need to buy a new router for my PC or can I get a wireless adapter integrated into my PC? What do you recommend?

*Excuse the extreme stupidity in my questions it's 2:15am

Total would come to $1649 + 12% HST = $1846.88
(I think this is correct not sure if I'm missing any taxes or any of that stuff)

Wait, site says
Quote:
Your Price:
$1,834.64
Extra Savings: Your price will be $1,784.64 after $50.00 mail in rebate.

EPIC FAIL! I didn't notice the print and preview option and I wasted all that time copy & pasting making my post look all nice! Here is the prices of each item straight from the site.

Spoiler!

Just drank a ton of coffee and I have nothing better to do then post something really long and spend a ton of time editing it!

Last edited by Goldie; 11-28-2010 at 02:42 AM.

11-28-2010   #12 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

* Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E X58 ATX LGA1366 3PCI-E16 PCI-E1 2PCI CrossFire SLI USB3.0 SATA 6GB/S Motherboard

* Computer Case - Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 900 ATX 9 Drive Bay No PS Top USB2.0 1394 Audio

Pick a different case. This one won't do. You're wasting the USB3.0 ports on the motherboard.

I highly recommend you get a DVD drive. $30 at this point won't hurt. You will definitely be making use of it... maybe not a lot but $30 investment for a day in the future where you will need it is a good idea. Maybe a Bluray drive? I never use mine to be honest lol. Only DVDs. Floppy... lol, 2.44mbs. A card reader can be useful. But it's cheaper to buy an external one off dealextreme.com.

StarCraft 2? League of Legends? COD4? Small fry for this rig. Don't worry about those. No problem.

SSD is basically flash memory. It has no moving parts like an HDD. It's incredibly fast and expensive. Let's take the OCZ Vertex 2 as an example. 285mb/s read and 275mb/s write. The biggest difference between an SSD and HDD lies in the 4k read/write. 4k refers to the size of the files. This is 4kilobytes. These are tiny tiny files. If you write/read thousands or millions of tiny files it will be very slow since you need to seek the files then read them. On an HDD this is true since it is a spinning platter with a needle seeking the files. On an SSD this does not apply. You can simultaneously read all sectors at once. (Theoretically at least!) This allows very fast boot speeds and loading speed for applications. Also no defragging on an SSD! Defrag is bad for it actually, it's better to be fragmented. Sequential read is a little slower than random. If you're interested just wiki it. I would say forget about SSDs, get a hybrid drive like the Momentus XT. It has 4GB of 'SSD' flash memory allowing fast boot times without sacrificing storage space. 500GB is $99. It also learns usage patterns and will store certain files besides boot files onto the flash memory. I have one myself and my firefox loads faster since I use it a lot.

Get a PCIe 2.0 wireless card. Get something good though. Look around for reviews before you buy them. A lot of them suck really hard.

The monitor you picked kinda sucks. Like for the price I wouldn't buy it. Build in speakers are nice and all... but on a monitor they're only 2 or 3 watt so very very quiet. For $194 it's not worth it. I have a monitor from FutureShop, and I do not regret buying it. Why? It was on sale and it's awesome. For $199.99 you can get an LED TN display. TN has no input delay and very fast response rate so it's great for gaming. The colors aren't as good as IPS(pricey!!!!), but you won't notice any difference unless you're an artist and have the colors burned into your pupil.

This is what I have LG 23" Widescreen LED Monitor With 5ms Response Time (E2350V-SN) - Black - Future Shop Exclusive : 22" - 23" Monitors - Future Shop, I got it for $189.99. Tricked the CSR into giving me another $10 off $199.99. Don't rush with the monitor! It can wait. Wait for deals from NCIX or another store! But if you really want one at least get one that's on sale.

Like these: NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.
NCIX.com - Buy BenQ G2420HD 24IN Widescreen LCD 1920X1080 2MS 300CDM 40000:1 DVI-D HDMI - G2420HD In Canada.
NCIX.com - Buy LG W2343T-PF 23IN 1920X1080 1080P Black LCD 5ms 30000:1 DVI VGA Monitor - W2343T-PF In Canada.
NCIX.com - Buy Philips 230E1HSB/27 23IN Widescreen LCD Monitor 16:9 1920X1080 5ms 12000:1DC HDMI VGA DVI HDCP - 230E1HSB/27 In Canada.
NCIX.com - Buy Samsung E2320X 23IN Widescreen LCD Monitor 1920X1080 5ms 16:9 70000:1DC DVI VGA - LS23CLZSFV/ZA In Canada.
NCIX.com - Buy Samsung 2494SW 24IN Widescreen LCD Monitor 1920X1080 16:9 5ms 50000:1DC VGA DVI-D HDCP - LS24KIZKFV/ZA In Canada.

BenQ is pretty shit, they work and they're cheap... what more can I say? Pick one to your needs. Avoid speakers. They don't do anything. If you need HDMI input make sure it has an speaker out port on the monitor. I suggest BenQ if you want to cheap out, for performance and reliability (5years+, are you even going to use this 5 years from now?) get a Samsung or LG. I'm not sure if NCIX carries a lot of LED displays, but I can assure you that they are definitely worth the money. Its much brighter and colors look nicer. Darks are actually black for once not gray and blue looks more blue etc etc. My roommate has a Samsung LCD and the same monitor as me side by side. You notice a huge difference when looks at the same picture. You'll need to either wait for a sale, pay the difference or say screw it and get an LCD.

Mouse/Keyboard... Razer Black Widow? <3! Ok maybe not. There's a gaming keyboard on sale right now for $25. I heard good things about it and was planning on picking one up, but I'd rather have my Razer Black Widow. The logitech mouse is great but the Razer DeathAdder is also awesome, especially since it's dropping so much in price. It's an awesome mouse and I love it. Going strong for 1.5years now of everyday hardcore usage. Hardcore as in I destroyed the back using bare skin.
Links: NCIX.com - Buy Everglide DKTBoard Pro Gaming Keyboard Silver Brushed Aluminum Backlit USB - EG0306E05201 In Canada.
NCIX.com - Buy Razer DeathAdder 3500 Gaming Mouse 5 Button 3500DPI Infrared Sensor Optical USB - RZ01-00151400-R3U1 In Canada. - Currently not on sale, but when it is the price goes to as low as $35.

If you're a student, you can get Win7 for cheapo from Micro$oft directly, might save you $80 or so. I have Win7 Pro, got it for free from university. I believe it's ~$30 from Micro$oft for students.

I think that's everything. I'm off to sleep. Be back at 2pm EST. That sure was a lot of work.

Last edited by Shugi; 11-28-2010 at 04:52 AM.

11-28-2010   #13 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

You might want to downgrade your PSU as well.
850W is a little too much, just get a 600W+ 80PLUS or a 80PLUS Bronze.

Any single card system never need >700W PSU (80% efficiency ones)

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

11-28-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie
Alright folks here it is Tell me what you think and see if I'm missing anything important.

Spoiler!

Silly questions time
  • Since my original PC which I will still be using for other basic things such as printing, office and just browsing at times. It has a DVD writer and a floppy disk reader so it won't be necessary for those things to be integrated into my new PC, right or am I missing something?
  • Will this PC be able to run StarCraft 2, League of Legends and Call of Duty 4 (my brother's game) smoothly? I'm actually not a graphics ***** but It's a must that I run smoothly at least 100fps.
  • What are these Solid State Drives - SSD, RAID Drive, Flash Card Readers and are they necessary?
  • My main PC is the main connection for my internet and I'm using a Linksys router to give all of the other computers in my house wireless connection. Will I need to buy a new router for my PC or can I get a wireless adapter integrated into my PC? What do you recommend?

*Excuse the extreme stupidity in my questions it's 2:15am

Total would come to $1649 + 12% HST = $1846.88
(I think this is correct not sure if I'm missing any taxes or any of that stuff)

Wait, site says

EPIC FAIL! I didn't notice the print and preview option and I wasted all that time copy & pasting making my post look all nice! Here is the prices of each item straight from the site.

Spoiler!

Just drank a ton of coffee and I have nothing better to do then post something really long and spend a ton of time editing it!

i... i recomend AMD for gaming, cheaper and performance is the same
if u do that, AMD Phenom II x6 1090T, and u'll need to change mother and RAM (amd motherboards only support dual channel , please correct me if wrong)
  • floppy (not used anymore). DVD u might wanna consider getting one since they arent very expensive, of course u can always take out the one of ur old pc and put it on the new one, but well, 20 bucks more what'll dO?
    yes u can run LOL, COD 4, COD MW 2, etc. most game at excelent graphic resolutions n stuff
    SSD are really in development process so u may not want them, of course they are faster but small, imo not really necesary, RAID, nah i consider it unnecesarry, really unlucky to crash an HDD!. car readers only necesary if u are into the photography and stuff
    also bout wireless. its bad, get urself a cable, better

also xmas is in like 27 days so... i guess it'll be cheaper by that time

11-28-2010   #15 (permalink)

There's an advanced option! didn't notice I guess this will open up a lot more options. I think I'm going to have to downgrade from the Vesta i7 5100 XFire because I really want to fit in all of those delicious gaming accessories like the DeathAdder and Black Widow. Unless someone can help me manage to fit all of this stuff within $2000.00 this is including the 12% HST tax. I'm no pro so I don't really know what to get and pretty much everything you guys are mentioning is quite confusing.

NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

11-28-2010   #16 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Wow 1.7k for that rig?! So expensive compared to just buying the parts yourself x_o. If you can wait I would get an Radeon 6900 series. It'll be coming out December 13th (if it's not delayed again) and suppose to compete with the big boys of video cards. You need to downgrade your processor to an AMD Phenom X6 and switch to an AMD motherboard. They're just much better for gamers.

Try an ASUS monitor they're reasonably priced and very nice performance (rather large too for wide screens).

http://pc.ncix.com/ncixpc/ncixpc.cfm...EEFD9D-3128424

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 6 Core Processor 2.8GHZ Socket AM3 Retail Box
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus Direct Touch 4 Heatpipe Heatsink AM2 AM3 LGA1366 LGA775 LGA1156 120MM
Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 AMD870 ATX AM3 DDR3 1PCI-E 2PCI RAID HD Sound GBLAN SATA3 USB3.0 Motherboard
2 Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/4G PC3-10666 4GB 2X2GB DDR3-1333 CL9 240PIN DIMM Memory Kit
AMD Radeon HD 6870 900MHZ 1GB GDDR5 4.2GHZ PCI-E 2 X DVI HDMI 2 X Mini Display Port
Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 900 ATX 9 Drive Bay No PS Top USB2.0 1394 Audio
Seasonic S12II 620W EPS12V 20/24PIN ATX Power Supply Active PFC 80+ Bronze 6+8PIN PCI-E W/ 120MM Fan
ASUS VH236H 23 Widescreen LCD Monitor Black 1920X1080 16:9 2MS 20000:1DC HDMI DVI VGA with Speakers
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64BIT DVD OEM
Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 1TB SATA 3GB/S 7200RPM 32MB Cache 3.5IN Hard Drive OEM
LG GH22NS50 Black 22X SATA DVD Writer OEM

Total: $1358

Note: This is without your gaming mouse/keyboard. I have the same heatsink lul. It's very similar to the build I suggested Firzin but also $350+ more which makes me disappointed ;[.

here was his windows experience

Last edited by Henreh; 11-28-2010 at 12:23 PM.

11-28-2010   #17 (permalink)

This seems really good! Judging it from my basic knowledge of computers I'll probably add in the Black Widow and the DeathAdder and the rest of the money spent will go towards buying a nice desk from IKEA.

Can anyone vouch Henreh?

11-28-2010   #18 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Don't forget external speakers. Should only cost you $20 for a good set.

11-28-2010   #19 (permalink)

http://pc.ncix.com/ncixpc/ncixpc_pri...-7842|1-6024|1

Spoiler!

Last edited by Goldie; 11-28-2010 at 02:26 PM.

11-28-2010   #20 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Monitor's so expensive o_o. Personally I would go check them out in store first to see if it really is worth the money. That's how I decided on my ASUS monitor for..$90 >_>.

edit: remember to get an hdmi cable too ;o

Last edited by Henreh; 11-28-2010 at 02:56 PM.