Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2014   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light
Default Should I get a Wii U?

Now, that the hiccups are fixed and some of the really interesting games are about to hit the shelves, Im thinking about getting one. However, Im much more of a PC gamer and only a few selected titles on the Wii U interest me, such as Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Donkey Kong looks decent too, but I havent heard anything about a new Metroid so far.
I also hope that some more JRPGs will be released someday because that is something thats barely available on PC and I really like that genre.

The thing is, we all know that the Wii U isnt doing all too well at the moment, and Im not sure if I should invest €330 into a MH3U bundle...
€330 wont hurt my wallet, but I hate purchasing something which collects dust later.

Suggestions?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2014   #2 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

I'd sooner reccommend a Ps3 if you're that into JRPGs.

02-04-2014   #3 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

PS3 is king of JRPGs until everyone has a PS4 in JP. Sadly no compatibility between the two so I can't get my PS4.

02-06-2014   #4 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I wouldn't buy one until it goes down in price by at least 100.

I bought one on launch figuring "Hey Nintendo can't suck anyMORE than they have lately, right?" I was wrong.

It just collects dust in my room now. I played it for a bit for Super Mario 3D land, but just like every other Mario recently, it's brain dead easy and just becomes tedious!

I don't recommend it, it's really a bland system that forces you to use a friggin tablet as a controller sometimes.