League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default I Am Looking For A PC Controller

That LOOKS like PlayStation, Wii U Or Gamcube Looking Controller ...

any links are helpful thx...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2013   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I just use the $15 rock candy controller from wal-mart.

From what I heard people break them easily. But after my using it, I have to wonder in what kind of ragequit moment they'd have to break their own controller. I've had my frustrating times too, but some people... lol.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-28-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Why not just use a PS3/360 controller and hook it up to your computer?

Just download Playstation 3 controller(Dualshcok 3 or Sixaxis) driver for windows | MotioninJoy

and hook up your PS3/360 controller. You can even reconfigure keys and options like vibration.

11-28-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

With a few tricks and guides (and probably converters) you can connect any of the controllers you mentioned to your PC. However you should only consider this if you already own an original controller, because the converters -if anyone is needed- cost as much as a new, cheap gamepad.

11-29-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I am Looking for something and you guys didn't give me anything... ):<

I know about the PS3 controller but then I have to mess around my computer cuz Sony Did not let the PS3 support Window PC.

I am also aware about the 360 controller but I want one that LOOKS like PlayStation or Wii U or Gamecube cuz other wise I would not be asking these questions -.-....

11-29-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

PC Controller - EAXUS USb Controller

Link

IŽve found some GCN controllers with a USB connector, but youŽd have to buy at least 10000 units...

11-29-2013   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I am Looking for something and you guys didn't give me anything... ):<
I just told you where to go and what it's called. Put at least a little more effort in looking up more information for yourself before getting annoyed at others who are even bothering to help those who can't help themselves.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-16-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

It seem I forgot to say thank you.......Thank you everyone that help.

but I got the PS2 Controller for the PC AND IT WORK SO GREATNESS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak

PC Controller - EAXUS USb Controller

Link

IŽve found some GCN controllers with a USB connector, but youŽd have to buy at least 10000 units...
also I got the PlayStation Controller that is the 2nd Pic but it just don't have that logo thing on it.

This is what I got.

Amazon.com: Kingmys USB GamePad Joypad Double Dual Shock Game Controller PC: Video Games

althow it sorta ruins it cuz it just the number 1234.. I want the circle, squire, trangle and and X .

can you link me the Gamecube Controller and that PlayStation of the 1st Pic?
please and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I just told you where to go and what it's called. Put at least a little more effort in looking up more information for yourself before getting annoyed at others who are even bothering to help those who can't help themselves.
Hey, you know that X-360 rock Candy Controller that you said? well I saw it at Target and I wanted to get it but the only color they got was just Red and Green .... I wanted blue or maybe white or black but they didn't had that ether

thanks ether way thow.