Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2013   #21 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

The AMD RADEON R9 290 & the SAPPHIRE AMD RADEON R9 280X TOXIC seem very attractive o:

Sadly I still not see much around here of the 290 ( no X ) and while it seems it runs quite hot . . . It seems quite cheap in comparison o: . What would be a good Nvidia wise ? Anything that comes to mind regarding those 2 ? Any reason why I should get the MSI, GIGABYTE, ASUS or another version from SAPPHIRE ? ( R9 280X ) . I mean, if I'm going to save up for a GPU, might as well get something that'll last quite a while ( Which was the plan for the defunct HD 6970 ) but I don't want to go too crazy money wise . . .

So, any input is welcome !

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
The AMD RADEON R9 290 & the SAPPHIRE AMD RADEON R9 280X TOXIC seem very attractive o:

Sadly I still not see much around here of the 290 ( no X ) and while it seems it runs quite hot . . . It seems quite cheap in comparison o: . What would be a good Nvidia wise ? Anything that comes to mind regarding those 2 ? Any reason why I should get the MSI, GIGABYTE, ASUS or another version from SAPPHIRE ? ( R9 280X ) . I mean, if I'm going to save up for a GPU, might as well get something that'll last quite a while ( Which was the plan for the defunct HD 6970 ) but I don't want to go too crazy money wise . . .

So, any input is welcome !
GTX 770 might be good too, if you wanna get a higher end GTX 780, both are amazing, if you want something that lasts long i'd say 780 if you want nvidia and try to get special editions like direct CU, Twin Frozr, X vapor or something similar.
a friend of mine has a 7850 Direct CU II and i couldnt believe the temperatures, 26 Celsius on idle, 40~50 on full load