Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

thanks henreh...

but still keep me posted if there still anything else that better then this .

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Henreh...
I think you should make sure to read and listen to other Feedbacks cuz people are saying that this computer been breaking the Power Pin thingy...

guys just make sure that you listen what other people are saying about the computer Products I listed in...

they each have there Pro and Cons but some cons are not a big deal to me...

05-31-2012   #23 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

yes I read the reviews before but you have to understand that there will be some problems for some people. there isn't always a guarantee with electronics so yea..

05-31-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
yes I read the reviews before but you have to understand that there will be some problems for some people. there isn't always a guarantee with electronics so yea..
yea ok...
but as I read the feedback, people had to return it to get the Plug Pin thingy fix...
so sadly I'm not gonna take my chance on this one...

anyway...

I'm still researching and today is my final day...
so if you guys have found anything then IT BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED if you can help me before I give my Final judgement

05-31-2012   #25 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

custom gaming laptops - Welcome to Sager Notebooks
might be helpful to you. i don't know the quality of screens, cases, etc..

05-31-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
custom gaming laptops - Welcome to Sager Notebooks
might be helpful to you. i don't know the quality of screens, cases, etc..
how come I never heard this company before ?

they look really good but why so secret o.o ???

why not so famous =/ ?

06-11-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thumbs up

This is what I order... thank for all you help guys (^'-^)
cost me about $1138.47

Specz

dv6t Quad Ed
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• 3rd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM Processor (2.3 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
• NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 650M Graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory [HDMI, VGA]
• FREE Upgrade to 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• FREE Upgrade to 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
• NO mSSD Hard Drive Acceleration Cache
• Microsoft(R) Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word/Excel(R) only, No PowerPoint(R)/Outlook(R)
• No additional security software
• 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery - Up to 6.0 hours of battery life +++
• 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
• FREE Upgrade to Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
• HP TrueVision HD Webcam
• 802.11b/g/n WLAN
• Backlit Keyboard
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

06-11-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

SAGER is not a big company because of the price of their stuff, I believe they use pre built sets too. Not too many people use laptops for heavy gaming as well, which is what the company is all about. Most cost efficient just to buy or, even better, build your own PC, from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I wouldn't recommend a Dell, ever. I've had nothing but problems with Dell's, no matter how "good" they were.

Me and my friends and family all use Asus, and none of us have ever had problems, and they're very nice, and really not too expensive.

But I guess it depends on what you're going to be doing on it. Dell laptops are horrible for most gaming, but if it's for something like school or facebooking, IM, etc, then I guess if the price is nice, Dell would be okay. But if you're going to be gaming, Asus is a good choice.
That is mostly personal experience, I mean, some people will do have problems at various degree of severity, with any equipment, either be a Dell, Apple, Asus, Acer, etc. Just do a search, people will complain about every single brand out there.

I did have a problem with my Acer Aspire straight from the box, I sent it for repair thanks to warranty and that laptop is still working fine after 7 years of use. Three different Dell laptops (XPS gaming line when they were actually good, they outsourced the gaming stuff to the Alienware brand now) and a computer, they are working fine too after 6-3 years. Same for iPads, and a few other Asus, Acer and HP computers and laptops.

There are brands who are technically garbage, and have terrible customer service, but these are generally low budget companies who depend mostly on the finance business and use pre built sets, such as MDG in Canada.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 06-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.

06-11-2012   #29 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

If you work in the industry you will NEVER buy your own companies products ever again. (so many problems... bleh) The stuff you see on forums and around the internet should be taken with a grain of salt. Many of these issues are fixed very quickly and those that are not are because the hardware got dropped.

I personally feel OriginPC is better than Sager, but that's personal preference.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

06-12-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

My point stating that example was not whether those forum posts are correct or not, my point was that every brand out there has their share of haters for one reason or another, in this case, product quality and customer and repair services, in response to an older post in the beginning of this thread.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~