ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Combat Arms (http://ggftw.com/forum/combat-arms/)
-   -   Combat Arms (http://ggftw.com/forum/combat-arms/1166-combat-arms.html)

flaris 06-21-2008 09:33 PM

Combat Arms

Nexon's take at an FPS. Not bad for a free FPS, actually.

Combat Arms - Online FPS Action

OB announcement will be posted on Monday.

Trailer:
http://nxcache.nexon.net/combat/embe...CA_movie01.swf

Corky 06-22-2008 11:22 PM

OOO Combat Arms ._.
I tried the CB. It was pretty good. Almost as good as COD4.....but needs some fixes.
Try it when it goes into OB :O

Amanda 06-22-2008 11:24 PM

When is it going OB? I liked this game alot even though I personally suck at it.

flaris 06-27-2008 10:12 AM

Pre-Open Beta is out

Cornflake 07-06-2008 02:16 PM

I played the open beta last night. This game is pretty good. It's a FPS so basically it's like every other FPS. Has some glitches and some unbalanced weapons but it's overall a really nice game; it runs smoothly most of the time and the shot register is pretty good even with all the laggy players.
IGN is Spun, if anyone else plays.

Amanda 07-06-2008 03:05 PM

I made a new account and named my char tapper
i tap the ones that bish alot for the lulz, but only on that acc, not on my main xD

KuroKoden 07-06-2008 05:48 PM

I can't play it because my good computer is dead right now so im running with an intel graphic card...

Can't play any MMO's

|:< life ruined

Guide 07-06-2008 09:02 PM

I just can't imagine the company that made Maplestory a CUTE, CUDDLY, 2D ADVENTURE game, made an FPS. For srsly, is Nexon going to be an internet overlord some day, even making console games, or dare I say it, take over EA?!?!

[Spazzgasm over]
I'll try it, I guess.

Zamte 07-08-2008 07:00 PM

Combat Arms

Well, Nexon USA just came out with this new shooter game. I was looking at Wolf Team because I liked the weapon systems, decided to check this out. It's fairly similiar except without the wolves.

Really enjoying it so far, although money comes a bit slow and all the weapons and gear are on 1/7/30/60 day timers.

Anybody else playing?

flaris 07-09-2008 02:55 PM

20 hour server check, wonder what they're adding :O

EDIT:
Quote:

We will be updating new game contents including new game modes, maps and game systems during patch.
IGN: Apathy

K1 07-09-2008 03:37 PM

IGN> XiaoWongTong

TheRhymenoceros 07-10-2008 04:08 PM

yeah I play, but I'm not very good and on some maps I have some lag problems

Icegoten 07-18-2008 09:34 AM

I play but dont enjoy it much because its hard to get money for the guns you want to use and I seem to lag when ever I shoot close range. I have to snipe most of the time =(

flaris 07-23-2008 09:00 PM

Made my first video :D

YouTube - Combat Arms Gameplay - Snow Valley

Tamiki 07-31-2008 06:32 PM

This games sucks.

There's many little things I can pick at this game, but I don't have the time to bish about eet.

One major thing about this game that made meh irritated was the amount of lag/luck in the game. Doesn't matter how many times you shoot the guy they dont seem to go down, either I have lousy aim, or he lags leik there's no tomorrow.

One moment in the game where I shot a guy with a shotgun five times in ther back and didn't go down leik he was wearing tank leik armor, or I'm guessing lagging issues. He turned around after I used all my shells and shot meh in the chest which ended in a one hit kill. I know that some of you would think "oh, maybe he's a higher level then you with better armor"... he was about the same level as meh.

The armor quality in the game ish leik wearing paper head to toe. I felt leik i was wasting my in-game moneh by buying "better" armor to get a better percentage in my survival, but ended quickly when I bought a sturdy helmet and mask that boosted my protection by %30 each for both, which makes %60 in total, that someone ended my life in 2 seconds by shooting one bullet to the shoulder in another one hit kill.

That ends my little rant about this game and this game ish going to get the axe soon. eet made meh wanna go back to GunZ to all the fun times i had there than combat arms.

*buys roses for GunZ* ~~~@ 8D

flaris 07-31-2008 06:58 PM

I kill people regardless of lag just fine. You're probably using a crap gun or spraying everywhere.

Tamiki 07-31-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaris (Post 88836)
I kill people regardless of lag just fine. You're probably using a crap gun or spraying everywhere.

I always buy better weapons when available and i might as well spray everywhere because I have a better chance of killing someone then shooting directly at them.

This game ish mostly about luck.

KuroKoden 07-31-2008 07:15 PM

Maybe joo lag?

Tamiki 07-31-2008 07:23 PM

haha nope.

*leaves thread*

KuroKoden 07-31-2008 07:25 PM

ok...

*leaves too*