ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Charm Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
wuthefuxxat?
Special

Ravn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ravn Send a message via Yahoo to Ravn Send a message via Skype™ to Ravn
IGN: Uraharu
Class: Charm to_gambler
Level: 18x
Guild: EcKs.T.C & Co-Leader of Millenion
Default Skill Indecision

I recently, after a good 3-4 month hiatus from the game, picked it back up these past couple of weeks and decided to go on a li'l grinding binge with my coon. Needless to say, there are many (some ANNOYING) changes about, and some that present more questions on what to do next...

So my raccoon as presently at TM lvl 153 with 13 points to throw around and I've had quite a burdensome time in deciding what skills I should concentrate on since the new skills were released recently.

I haven't the need to worry about PvP too much right now until base 200+, random PvP aside. So until then, I'm primarily PvM. Anyway, with this in mind, what order would some of you suggest I get my next skills? I was considering Lady Luck, however with Impelling, I could compliment my Full House while I'm training, killing off any straggling monsters. Seems like Lady Luck is more of a PvP/GvG skill, or boss hunting skill. Or... Am I wrong? Your thoughts/insight please.

Current skill and build is as follows:

Base lvl 163; TM 153 (13 free points); 3124 Pure HV Build (Gambler) Raccoon
  • Dodge Master - Mastered
  • Mana Reflector - Mastered
  • Sturdy Shield - Mastered
  • Shield all - Mastered
  • Skunk Pouch - Lvl 10
  • Card Strike - Mastered
  • One Pair - Mastered
  • Super Hips (passive)
  • Metamorphosis - Lvl 10
  • Wild Nail - Mastered
  • Full House - Mastered

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I would maybe learn Impelling Rage and then Power Charge. They won't cause recoil with FH and you have more AoE skills to kill mobs when you wait for another skill to cooldown.
Don't worry about TM points for now. I'm pretty sure you will have more spare points by TM 2xx+ to learn all the skills you want.

You are correct. Lady Luck improves the damage of OP but every monster you train on should be 1hko without the boost of that skill. Lady Luck is meant more for pvp/gvg just to lower the enemies HP more.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

11-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
wuthefuxxat?
Special

Ravn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ravn Send a message via Yahoo to Ravn Send a message via Skype™ to Ravn
IGN: Uraharu
Class: Charm to_gambler
Level: 18x
Guild: EcKs.T.C & Co-Leader of Millenion

I think that's what I'll be doing when I log on soonly. However, just the same, little information is made available in concern to Lady Luck. There seem to be a small handful of players complaining it doesn't add much to their damage, while on the contrary by observation, the general effect is otherwise. My next inquiry is do what factors/attributes/etc play into the skill or have an effect on it, as definite information is widely sparse in-game and virtually non-existent on the wiki.

Speaking of the wiki, if enough detailed information is provided, I can add whatever I can to the LL page, as long as it is validated, so by all means, be thorough if you like. :3