ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Charm Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh
Default Primadonna

Hi
i asked many players and friends but i'm still not sure how to make my primadonna...
for now i have like 850 ~ 900 hv and 35k HP and 7~8k AP
i got head comp with AP and accessory with HP
i was thinking to delet all comps and go on HV..
well other problem is some players said i got low HP so i should comp my equips HP ...
and some said i need to make my sets AP...
and some said to comp HV...
anyone have tip how to make primadonna better cuz i'm really lost

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

Hyokan has a spectacular aura aboutHyokan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Hyokan
IGN: Hyokan, Marshmallowx3
Class: Priest, Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 291, 195
Guild: !SPARTANS!, sEcks.T.C

From what you've typed. It sounds like you only have 1 set of equipment. You should have multiple sets for AP, HP, and HV, and balance it depending on what you want to do. Boss, PvP, or PvM.

Primadonna skills don't scale HP like Gamblers do, Primadonna skills scale off of HV and AP. So just use how much you need to survive. But like I said, you should have more than just 1 set of equipment.

The Altiverse equipment give you a lot of what you need. I use a Powerful Skyblade for my Gambler when I just feel like using One Pair, Card Strike and Full House. And HP when I PvP.

I hope this helps ><

Edit: 900 HV, 35k HP, and 8k AP sounds pretty strong to me.

Last edited by Hyokan; 01-09-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Incomplete

01-09-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyokan
From what you've typed. It sounds like you only have 1 set of equipment. You should have multiple sets for AP, HP, and HV, and balance it depending on what you want to do. Boss, PvP, or PvM.

Primadonna skills don't scale HP like Gamblers do, Primadonna skills scale off of HV and AP. So just use how much you need to survive. But like I said, you should have more than just 1 set of equipment.

The Altiverse equipment give you a lot of what you need. I use a Powerful Skyblade for my Gambler when I just feel like using One Pair, Card Strike and Full House. And HP when I PvP.

I hope this helps ><

Edit: 900 HV, 35k HP, and 8k AP sounds pretty strong to me.
well,
i want make set for PvP and GvG
but i guess hv wont help me in GvG right?
so should i make HV set And HP/AP set?
and thank you :3

01-09-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

Hyokan has a spectacular aura aboutHyokan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Hyokan
IGN: Hyokan, Marshmallowx3
Class: Priest, Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 291, 195
Guild: !SPARTANS!, sEcks.T.C

In GvG, HV will not help you dodge attacks, but it will be in the formula for your skills. So it doesn't hurt to have a bit of HV xD. So the HV you have from the base stats on your equipment (Jen set I assume, with atleast 30+ base), may be enough for GvG.

For PvP, you know what to do xD.

Experiment, you might like how some combinations work, and other people might like something else. And it will depend if you're fighting mages, powertypes, foxes, or other charms, in which cases you might need LK and such but you'll be fine.
Even though its mostly about gear, its not ALL about gear, it's how you fight too. I had crappy gear on my raccoon at 180~ but I was still about to stand my ground against other 230+ racccoons. (You have a cat I know, but just applying my experience).

But bottom line xD Multiple sets.
If you can get a really hax Powerful Skyblade (or similar) that's most (maybe all) of the AP you need right there. Just compare and see where you can more bang out of your buck.

Holy crap I talked waayyyy too much. @_@

01-09-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

and yet u never came to ask me how you should stat ur prima, u want me to bite u right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoGaMbIt
and yet u never came to ask me how you should stat ur prima, u want me to bite u right?
What lvl are you and depending on that lvl you should get a good alti weapon with high hv

Last edited by MintyVampire; 01-13-2013 at 03:01 AM. Reason: please use edit button and refrain from double posting, thank you.

01-09-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoGaMbIt
umm well thanks Hyokan :3
well yoga lol i just was thinking to change my stats make my kitty better
so i post it here :3
if u got tip i do love to hear :3 thanks!
oh and i'm lvl 336 i want get crim set.

01-10-2013   #7 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Make a HV, AP, and HP set and you're all set. :3
My cat's a diva and she hasn't completed her HV or HP set.. so it's hard but in my balanced set (ATM) I get 8k AP, 8xx HV, AND 76K HP.

Remember HV is nothing if you don't have the HP to survive. >:

01-10-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Make a HV, AP, and HP set and you're all set. :3
My cat's a diva and she hasn't completed her HV or HP set.. so it's hard but in my balanced set (ATM) I get 8k AP, 8xx HV, AND 76K HP.

thank you for the info :3

01-10-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
And vice versa.

I'd say ignore everyone that says "make an AP set". Making an AP set and actually using it will make you lose tons of HP and HV. Since you want to PvP and GvG you should make an HP set first, and go pure HP. Get an Altiverse weapon comped with HV (preferably Maiden or Crimson) with high HV & AP base and refine it to atleast level 10.

The base AP on your equipments and the AP you will get from your weapon will be enough to get atleast 8~9k+ total, which is enough for a Primadonna.

If you need an example, my Primadonna gets about 14k AP, with 2k HV and 40k HP (I went pure HV and all the equipments I use are HV). Or 14k AP, 90k HP with 1.5k HV.

01-10-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

well i got Attr set so some people told me not waste time on AP..
so i was thinking to make powerful sword/crimson sword to get + AP and
on other equip ill put some HP like sprint/head it's good idea?
and thanks for help ^^

01-10-2013   #11 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Valese is right. In AP set I was just talking about a sword because your head acc, face mask, and probably all your other equips have a bit of AP. A cat is useless with only AP and nothing more. You should get atleast a 4k AP sword and an Altiverse sword is perfect.

Sorry if that wasn't clear the first time but since Valese is here you can just ask her. She can tell you everything you'll need to know. Good luck with your kitty!

01-10-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Valese is right. In AP set I was just talking about a sword because your head acc, face mask, and probably all your other equips have a bit of AP. A cat is useless with only AP and nothing more. You should get atleast a 4k AP sword and an Altiverse sword is perfect.

Sorry if that wasn't clear the first time but since Valese is here you can just ask her. She can tell you everything you'll need to know. Good luck with your kitty!
my equips kinda mixed with AP,HV,HP .. i want to do new set :I so..
oh well thank you :]