ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Charm Type

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-08-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132
Cool Help with pure HV meta gambler

First of all, I didn't plan to follow the HP trend, I know that everybody makes HP gamblers focusing on PvP and GvG but I truly believe that HV gamblers can be as powerful as HP gamblers too.

So I created a HV gambler, 3124, and I took the Meta path, why? Because is fun as hell! hueahueauhe

Now seriously, I won't bother getting HP based skills until I master all the Meta related skills, like nail and hit, but I'm skipping the card monster thingy skill, but I will learn the new card master suicidal bomber skill and the new AoE card skill.

What do you guys think? Any tips on meta gambler? This is experimental, I don't see people creating HV gamblers so basically I have no idea on how to make it work.

by Rydia~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Well, I just looked into Mass Destruction skill and wiki says that the damage is purely based on HP. IMO, I would get it if you have high HP but I'm not saying you should go pure HP. As long as you can get around 40k HP I guess that's fine.

And for the Card Summon, it's a pretty good skill. I don't know if people use it for GvG but for me it does roughly 70k crit on mobs. And I think that's the most powerful Meta skill.

01-09-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Well, I just looked into Mass Destruction skill and wiki says that the damage is purely based on HP. IMO, I would get it if you have high HP but I'm not saying you should go pure HP. As long as you can get around 40k HP I guess that's fine.

And for the Card Summon, it's a pretty good skill. I don't know if people use it for GvG but for me it does roughly 70k crit on mobs. And I think that's the most powerful Meta skill.
Oh wow! 70k crit? That's insane! O.O!!!! forget what I said, I need this! uheahueauh

And about the suicidal bomber, well, I think I'll get it don't matter what, it's a new skill and I anxious to learn it, my damage will suck I know heahueahu but it's all about the fun I guess. =)

Thanks bro.

by Rydia~

01-09-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
What do you guys think? Any tips on meta gambler? This is experimental, I don't see people creating HV gamblers so basically I have no idea on how to make it work.
My Raccoon has been 3124 pure HV

I usually wear all HP equipments with HV Sword/Hat. It works for me :3

01-09-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Imo all of the card skills goes well with any HV raccoon, I myself have a meta-card-trower raccoon and he's wonderfull

01-09-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
My Raccoon has been 3124 pure HV

I usually wear all HP equipments with HV Sword/Hat. It works for me :3
Interesting, this will work for me too, I was thinking about that, I have a nice HP vest already, now I know what I have to do haha, thanks to you, guys, thank you very much!

by Rydia~