ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Charm Type (http://ggftw.com/forum/charm-type/)
-   -   Help with pure HV meta gambler (http://ggftw.com/forum/charm-type/120125-help-pure-hv-meta-gambler.html)

Caustic 01-08-2013 11:34 PM

Help with pure HV meta gambler

First of all, I didn't plan to follow the HP trend, I know that everybody makes HP gamblers focusing on PvP and GvG but I truly believe that HV gamblers can be as powerful as HP gamblers too.

So I created a HV gambler, 3124, and I took the Meta path, why? Because is fun as hell! hueahueauhe

Now seriously, I won't bother getting HP based skills until I master all the Meta related skills, like nail and hit, but I'm skipping the card monster thingy skill, but I will learn the new card master suicidal bomber skill and the new AoE card skill.

What do you guys think? Any tips on meta gambler? This is experimental, I don't see people creating HV gamblers so basically I have no idea on how to make it work.

MrCoconut 01-09-2013 01:12 AM

Well, I just looked into Mass Destruction skill and wiki says that the damage is purely based on HP. IMO, I would get it if you have high HP but I'm not saying you should go pure HP. As long as you can get around 40k HP I guess that's fine.

And for the Card Summon, it's a pretty good skill. I don't know if people use it for GvG but for me it does roughly 70k crit on mobs. And I think that's the most powerful Meta skill.

Caustic 01-09-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCoconut (Post 1796860)
Well, I just looked into Mass Destruction skill and wiki says that the damage is purely based on HP. IMO, I would get it if you have high HP but I'm not saying you should go pure HP. As long as you can get around 40k HP I guess that's fine.

And for the Card Summon, it's a pretty good skill. I don't know if people use it for GvG but for me it does roughly 70k crit on mobs. And I think that's the most powerful Meta skill.

Oh wow! 70k crit? That's insane! O.O!!!! forget what I said, I need this! uheahueauh

And about the suicidal bomber, well, I think I'll get it don't matter what, it's a new skill and I anxious to learn it, my damage will suck I know heahueahu but it's all about the fun I guess. =)

Thanks bro.:sun:

Valese 01-09-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caustic (Post 1796844)
What do you guys think? Any tips on meta gambler? This is experimental, I don't see people creating HV gamblers so basically I have no idea on how to make it work.

My Raccoon has been 3124 pure HV :py35:

I usually wear all HP equipments with HV Sword/Hat. It works for me :3

InfernalGuy 01-09-2013 11:19 AM

Imo all of the card skills goes well with any HV raccoon, I myself have a meta-card-trower raccoon and he's wonderfull

Caustic 01-09-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1796924)
My Raccoon has been 3124 pure HV :py35:

I usually wear all HP equipments with HV Sword/Hat. It works for me :3

Interesting, this will work for me too, I was thinking about that, I have a nice HP vest already, now I know what I have to do haha, thanks to you, guys, thank you very much!