ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Charm Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2013   #21 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
This thread should bring in some lulz and popcorn... Hopefully the caramel-y kind.
Bring in the popcorn.

IMO, I think Poisonous was just stating what he thought and there is nothing wrong with that. I also think that he was saying for people to 1v1 his rac because he wanted to prove his point and not to brag that he's the best rac out there. I agree with fate; InfernalGuy if you don't agree that's ok too but why bring in the smashing face crap?

You seem like you're looking for trouble. How about you just drop it? It isn't worth all this flaming back and forth is it and where is it getting you two?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Isn't Four of A Kind based on DA, so yeah.

The Wiki pointed that out.
What what what? I'd like to believe that's a typo -.- 'cause if not...

01-07-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111111
1144 raccoons or the 4114 ones ?

just make a lion and shoot the bastards.
LOOOOL!! Oro dat!! <3

@Belle, thanks you understand <3

Last edited by PoisonousFrog; 01-07-2013 at 10:26 AM.

01-07-2013   #24 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Bring in the popcorn.
Already brought, thanks gaiz. <3

I know he's stating an opinion, I've stated my own as well as everyone else. ;]

01-07-2013   #25 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I believe that you are partially correct.

1. Sample size: you tested this with a sample size of 5. With a failure rate of 70% there would be a 24% chance of this happening. This probability is it rather high. Thus what happened on this video could easily be a fluke. If you were then to do a 5 sample test with 1 million luck and fail 2 of them nd you concluded -1k is better than 1 million LK and you were to publish it in a scientific journal, you would be rejected. You would have to conclude your study in a way similar to this:
"Results indicate that -1k LK has a higher success rate than 1mil LK. However due to the low sample size, further testing is required in order to comfirm this."
I would say, in order to make your claim, you will need to test out on at least 100 samples in order to gain a result that could tell you something. (It may be within 5% error)

2. The nature of how it works: I assume that LK will affect fullhouse within a particular range of LK. If LK is below the range, success rate will take the value of some preassigned minimum, within the range success will increase with LK and above the range, success rate will cap such that any extra LK will not be of any help (except for the addition of damage).
-1k LK is below the range so it will take on the min success rate. I do think the kTO and jTO players will have done extensive tests in order to claim that LK helps.
I also do not think that the min and cap are much different (say 20%). When grinding, this is significant enough to be noticed. (80% will have twice the number of fails compared with 90%)

In terms of FH damage, the damage increase from 4114 to the damage increase of 1144 is 2:1. In terms of total benefits for each of the stats the ratio is.
Ap:Lk:Hv
16:8:12
Assuming 16AP is equivalent to 1 LK

01-07-2013   #26 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
You said your self raccoons do not tend to use more than 200 AC but ur diva uses 300... Contradicting yourself!!
I said that they tend to not need more than 200 AC, not use. That 300 is just from the base stats on my equipment - it's not something I aimed for.

I'm not contradicting myself, so don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

---

Anyway, you all can argue. I'm out, I've made my point already.

Last edited by R; 01-07-2013 at 03:39 PM.

01-07-2013   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
lmao, if we are going to talk about pvp now, I would be the first raccoon to be spoken to.. lmao! trust me, There has never been a raccoon with a 1144 who has kicked my ass!!
Are you kidding me? There are a lot of Raccoons that either quit playing or banned or w/e that are way better..

01-07-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Are you kidding me? There are a lot of Raccoons that either quit playing or banned or w/e that are way better..
^This one.

@PoisonousFrog
Like I've said, your build alone is not judged by how useless or weaker your character is than other builds. Sure 1144 has some flaws when it comes to AP and AC but remember that those two stats can easily be compensated from your gears.

Heck, a pure HV 1144 and a pure HV 4114 don't have that much of a difference in AP and AC, really.

I know you PvP often or every day 24/7 but that doesn't mean you have beaten all coons out there just to prove 4114 or 3124 is superior than a 1144 coon.

And you just said yourself as a 3124 coon, your PC/IR are two of your skills that do the most damage and I can assume you have balanced AP, AC and HV as well. I don't see why a 1144 coon can't do that.

01-07-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

4114 is the best build for gamblers because my coon is 4114 <:
but ye i agreee with poison

ign: type69

01-07-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

In my opinion a racoon battle is the most unpredictable thing as even a weaker raccoon stat wise can beat a higher stat raccoon. I've seen raccoons skunk others for like 10 straight or more. Aside from this whoever gets the lucky shots in 1st usually would win.
Well this was before, nowadays i don't even see the point in playing a raccoon in pvp as people just get stuck which makes it pointless to fight(i'm a raccoon myself, and i don't even want to use a raccoon now as i don't want fight someone who just will get stucked).

01-07-2013   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

@ Valese and Nebula: At last, someone who agrees with me!

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 01-08-2013 at 08:03 AM.

01-08-2013   #32 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

1144 is best for both pve and pvp imo.

Why?

You can carry more pots just incase you get ganged or a 1v1 KoS fight w/o the help of a friendly mage. Sure you can use scrolls to heal but that's just a waste..

In pve you can solo chaos tower easily and pretty much pq w/o a need of a mage since you can just pots if FH fails or you get damaged.

The advantage of 4 on power can't match the 4 on sense. Weight helps you a lot.

Now if we're talking about damage on cards issues just slap an altiverse sword and your AP is all covered. It's easy to get it nowadays anyways.

I'm a 1144 pure HV raccoon and I have no problem in PvP and PvE.

01-08-2013   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryday
As much as I agree that a 4 in Sense really does help any character out A LOT, I have to say people who want to be purely offensive, and want to go all out stat-wise, usually go for a build that's similar to 4114. (Usually people who aim for insanely high numbers where every bit helps.)

My Raccoon is 3124, just because I didn't want him to have the same build as my Cat (which has been 4114 since I created her 5~6 years ago).

If I ever were to change my Raccoon's build, I would (100%) go 4114. But I like my little bit of extra WT :D

Last edited by Valese; 01-08-2013 at 09:47 PM.

01-08-2013   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryday
1144 is best for both pve and pvp imo.

Why?

You can carry more pots just incase you get ganged or a 1v1 KoS fight w/o the help of a friendly mage. Sure you can use scrolls to heal but that's just a waste..

In pve you can solo chaos tower easily and pretty much pq w/o a need of a mage since you can just pots if FH fails or you get damaged.

Now if we're talking about damage on cards issues just slap an altiverse sword and your AP is all covered. It's easy to get it nowadays anyways.

I'm a 1144 pure HV raccoon and I have no problem in PvP and PvE.
This supports me saying it's all about the gears you have. For charms, the difference in AP is not really that significant because they don't have Pumping Heart or Adrenaline which will double or triple the AP differences.