ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Charm Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-31-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lust will become famous soon enough
Default Primadonna question~

So here are the reasons why I went as a prima~

1. I didn't like dying so much and auto-die when I get piled by mobs.
2. Since I have elemental weapons I do nice damage.
3. They look good.

I am a 4114 Prima with 3ap1wt build style~ and this is purely for PvM (mainly CT because it's fun yay) and not PvP

Even though i've read the guides there are still some things that I don't understand. Anyways here are my concerns are~

1. In general what would be the best kinds of equipment to stack on HP or AP or HV for a Prima who doesn't skill much except Evo when needed.
- atm i'm very happy with my current weapon (a lv10 tomb staff w/172%air)

2. For equips, what should I focus on compounding - HV or AP or HP?
- to help you help me out: I don't really like to skill a lot since it's a hassle because i'd have to buy pots and as it is i'm already frustrated with my WT (i'm used to sheeps~)

2. Should I be more concerned about HV rather than MD & DP? (laugh at me you may but i'm still concerned about those things n___n)
- i'm not sure if HV applies for magic attacks, so some light on that would be nice.

3. Elemental vs HV vs HP (shield)
- I have a GLS(165%) or a tomb shield(+3088HP) or should I get an HV shield?(if so what would be the range of the HV shield for it to be considered decent?)

Bonus question: How do other cats deal with their WT?

Closing remarks: I know that some people might be thinking that I should've done a bunny or something but the shield and armor buffs are mainly what attracted me to chose a cat and why I didn't become a Diva is because~~~ (idk I just really wanted to be a Prima<3 )

Will +Rep if you help me out ;~; and Happy New Year to everyone~

ps i'm still only lvl 145

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-31-2012   #2 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I don't really have answer for most of this, but I'd like to make a comment toward you build and stat build. You could have literally doubled you weight capacity if you invested 2 in sense and 3 in power; as most people fix weight problems by getting a little critical chance increase.

Toward number 2 and 3, if you don't have too significant an investment in all your equipment toward HV; then you'd probably not want to worry about it and worry about DP instead. Charms already have a magic deflection skill to compensate for low MD.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

12-31-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

The reason why I went 4114 was because I had remember reading somewhere that if they went with 3 ap and 1wt it wouldn't make much of a difference on the ap while still feeling like a 3124 build cat. <- I hope that sounded like that made sense.

Thank you for the help and input +rep!

PS I originally wrote this somewhat 2 or 3 hours after new years eve so there were a lot of typos and such lol. hope this sounds and makes more sense now

Last edited by Lust; 01-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.

12-31-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

Lust what are you trying to do pvp or pve i can give u an insight of both if you would like. As u can see i deal with being a prima for quite a while lvl 314 2134 pure hv build If you want some more advice just ask

12-31-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Nayh is just really niceNayh is just really niceNayh is just really niceNayh is just really niceNayh is just really nice
IGN: Shiiz | Akashiie
Class: The Cute Ones to_entertainer

Well, I quitted the game a few months ago, but I can give you some tips for those 3~4 years of experience with a 4114 pure AP Prima.
These are just MY opinion, feel free to do whatever you want. It's a game, you're supposed to have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust

1. In general what would be the best kinds of equipment to stack on HP or AP or HV for a Prima who doesn't skill much except Evo when needed.
If you really dont like using/carring many MP pots (I know that feeling...) you should stack with AP. You can focus just on that as you said you do PvM only. The higher AP the best. I remember I had about 9k AP with 230% attr. and I could simple meele everything on CT without bothering to use many skills except buffs. (Well, I had to use Evolution for the last boss, but ok)

2. For equips, what should I focus on compounding - HV or AP or HP?
Go for AP. You build calls for it, you should comp. everything AP, accs, inner, hat, pet... I would recomend a HP cape and shield and AP for the rest, but it's just my opinion and experience in PvM/CT.

2. Should I be more concerned about HV rather than MD & DP? (laugh at me you may but i'm still concerned about those things n___n)
- i'm not sure if HV applies for magic attacks, so some light on that would be nice.
I didn't really bother about MD & DP, since a alt. shield give a good amount of both and you have Mana Reflector and the DP buffs, so just focus on AP. (not HV, since it really doesn't matter when you get around 400~500 HV to PvM)

3. Elemental vs HV vs HP (shield)
HP to more survival or an elemental if you don't take many hits with it.

Bonus question: How do other cats deal with their WT?
I didn't. That was the point I hate most about my cat (which was 4114 pure AP). You can always try to buy a pouch to comp. with AP/HP, but good luck with that. ;x

ps i'm still only lvl 145
That was my status to PvM/CT, if it does matter. I had no problem going solo to CT.
P.S: I don't really find myself 'hax'.

I hope that helps and forgive my english, I got lazy to check translator all the time. c:

( Shiiz Akashiie Howiie Akamii Lincer Mawiie )

Cute & Lovely Avatar by Rydia

01-01-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Thank you Gambit and what help i'm mainly looking for is in PvM

Nayh thank you so much for taking the time in answering my questions and in detail as well as the rationale for them! And i'm glad i'm not the only Prima who feels that way + repped <3

01-01-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

Ok well if your just looking for pve then here is a list of things you should have

Depending which bosses u are trying too hunt rather it is for choas tower boxes or the bosses with the equipment drop soki queen spicy etc

Your weapon should consist of atleast more of ap/elemental attr so a altervies weapon or boss weapon is top dog in this one. Heres a list of the sets im talking about Category:Item Set - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

For your shield you should have 2 different shields 1 for elemental which is a golden lion shield and one for dp/hp which you can find with the item sets link above and ur hat depending if u want that for hpordp u can also find that with the item set above mainly for dp

for your accssories you hould have one equal with ap and hp which also you can find with the item sets above depending on ur level.

A decent build for a prima is 3124 was what was said so u have no extra wt too back you up, as long as u have a decent ap weapon u can even go 1144 but i wouldnt recommend it since ur soley pve

Also a few of prima skills that are useless in pve
Entrancing Wink - ggFTW Trickster Wiki this skill force all magic type still to be stalled as in they cant use it when it but bosses somehow get around it
Aura Shatter - ggFTW Trickster Wiki this is soley a pvp skill it is fun too use, it knock off a certain amount of buff ups your enemy uses which most monsters don't have buff ups.

If your not worried about pvp you dont need hv really, hv increases the dmg to ur main two attacking skills which are volly kick and 2 hit but you wont be using them much since ur gonna be meleeing alot so i say you should worry more about ap hp, you can either equal ur equips out for this like 5ap/5hp but for pve you only need atleast 30khp max
If you need anymore feel free too ask and If i seem to be missing anything that you need dont hesitate too ask either. Goodluck to you

01-03-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Oh I see, I was just a bit confused since there were a lot of people wondering why I didn't go with HV x___x I didn't tell them though I was really into elemental equipments. xD

I'm going to take what both of you said into consideration and I now carry both shields around with me xD even though I go around barely being able to run D:

And thank you for that! +repped.

01-03-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I agree with everything Nayh posted.

You should focus on high base AP and HP stats on your equipments and compound AP on whatever's AP compoundable. Get an Inferno set and a boss weapon (Queen, Soki or Spicy) comped with attribute for max damage.

Going pure HP could help your survivability, but since you're already AP, that's fine too. (Also being pure AP buffs more AP for you in Evo, so that's good.)

I do believe having some kind of HV/AP weapon (Altiverse) would help you a lot if you combine it with a Guardian that knows Shield Breaker to kill bosses easy.

Good luck with what ever you choose to do :3