ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Charm Type Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

houndxdelta is on a distinguished road
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Wtr/Elec Lt Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished [F]
Default HoundxDelta's Pure HV Coon Guide [uc]

Hallo thar~!
Welcome to houndxdelta (Caderynn)'s pure HV raccoon guide.
May 16, 2010

Table of Contents:
[PHCG.1] Greetings
[PHCG.2] About me and my Coon
[PHCG.3] Why a Coon?
[PHCG.4] Quick Tip
[PHCG.5] Coon Looks
[PHCG.6] Build
[PHCG.7] First Job
[PHCG.8] Second Job

[PHCG.1] Greetings
Hello, Im houndxdelta. My Coon's name is Caderynn. So call me either.
I decided to make this guide because a lot of guides are very outdated right now, dont you agree?

[PHCG.2] About me and my Coon
So yes, Im houndxdelta or Caderynn. Now Im ehre to talk about my Current Coon. He is 3124 and pure hv. I will later tell you why I chose this. My birthday is October 29, 1996, so yea, Im kinda young to think about doing this, but I just hope I'll be able to help some people out.

[PHCG.3] Why a Coon?
A common question is "Why did you choose a ____?" Ok, I chose a Coon because they are tanks, and they, at the same time have a benefit from their "tankness". I highly recommend making a coon if you already have a good driller if you dont want to suffer. Check some driller fox guides in the web to help you out.

[PHCG.4] Quick Tip
If you're just going to take a peek in this guide, then here are some... words that will help you out.

"You use your defense for your offense" I know it sounds weird, but its very true. It goes like this: You might suck at 1st job if you dont have nice equips like the Pharaoh Set, BUT since you have high HV, you can make tiny attacks to your opponent while barely getting hit...

[PHCG.5] Coon looks
Here's the hair colors for 1st job coon.

Basic Dye: 1200pts
Raccoon Hair Dye:

Premium Colors: 2700pts
Manicure Coloring:

Now for the 2nd job...

Basic Colors: 1400pts
Charming Coloring:

Premium Colors: 2700pts
Charming Coloring 2:

3rd job...

Basic Colors: 2700pts
Super Charming Coloring:

[PHCG.6] Build
Here are the builds good for a Coon, remember, all Bonus Pts go to HV:

; 4 on power, 1 on sense and magic. A common build for charm types.
Pros:
High attack, Accuracy and your attack speed will be fast when you get on a high lv.
Cons:
Low WT for bringing pots and cards. You wont be critting much. Low MP and MD. You wont be drilling good.
Note; get this build if you dont really care about bringing pots and a lot of stuff.

3124: Caderynn's build. 3 on power and 2 on sense. Still 1 on Magic. Its a more popular build than a 4114 due to the weight. Once you learn Lady Luck, you'll notice you will need as much weight for cards and pots.
Pros:
Good Power build, decent weight and lk.
Cons:
Not as strong as 4114, still low MP and MD.
Note; get this build if you want some wt and if you have nice equips.

2134: 2 on power and 3 on sense. Still 1 on Magic. 3rd most common build.
Pros:
Decent Power build, good weight and lk.
Cons:
Not as strong as 4114, still low MP and MD.
Note; get this build if you want good wt and if you have nice equips.

1144: 1 on power and 4 on sense. Still 1 on Magic.
Pros:
Awesome WT and LK, you'll be fine with drilling.
Cons:
Where's the accuracy and AP? You'll hit small time and would miss a lot. Still low MP and MD. Its the more common build for Gamblers due to Full House's ability to recoil. The lower the AP, the less recoil damage is taken.
Note; get this build if you want awesome wt and if you have nice equips.

1414: 1 on power and 4 on Magic?
Pros:
You'll be hard to beat in PvP. qith good MA and MD, dragons, and all would have a hard time on you.
Cons:
Where's the accuracy and AP? You'll hit small time and would miss a lot. You wont be able to carry much and low lk.
Note; get this build if you want to be a pvp machine, and if you have good equips.

For the rest of the builds... just think about it XD

[PHCG.7] 1st job
Here I'll discuss where to train, what to train with, etc.

So first of all, skills.
These are the skills you should/may get:

Dodge Master (REALLY REQUIRED)
This move makes your HV higher by percentage. So, the better the equips, the higher the effect.
You need 2 Hula Octopus Cards to Master.
Galder Throw (If you have loads of cash and if you're not satisfied with your equips)
Mana Reflector (This skill reduces some Magic attack power from monsters, and gives a small percentage of damage to the monster that cast the spell. You can get this at a later lvl because there arent that much monsters that have magic at the begginers place.)
Physical Training (If you want High HP)
Mastering this gives 3K+ addition to your life.
2 Ironclad Turtle Cards for mastering.
More Info coming soon

Second, training spots and equips to get.
LV 1-15
Start in Blooming Cora, do Esther's quest. I'll tell you what you need so you wont go back and back... and back...
1x entry application, 3x pens (the other 2 will be for getting a baby raccoon pet), 1x luxury socks, 5x 10 galder coupons, 1x cool ice, 1x spring water, 5x 50 galder coupon.

Buying equips isnt needed because you get a duck set now. Well you can buy a new pet, but you'll get a pet at lv 15. Dont forget to get your Bronze Gemstones! The answer is B & A.

Once you finish Esther's quest, you can do Bean's, but it gives small exp, do it though. Head to the cave, then to gate of desert beach, in case you die in the cave. Go back to the cave and get 9x duck mole paws. When you're done, go back to gate of desert beach and do the tanning oil quest to get your peng! Then do the Oasis water quest too, you HAVE to do it if you want to lv fast.

LV 16-25
After the Oasis water quest (Don Guivanni), train a bit if you want in the desert beach fields. If you want to skip training, get 1x coloring pen from Fanta Fish, and 10x Duck Mole's feathers. If you're done, go to officer Robert, which is near the entrance of Paradise. Do his quests. You can buy or drill the 2 extra bronze gemstones you'll need. After Officer Robert, you'll be 19 or 20. Lv 20 is when you can start doing the quests.

Quest List here:

When you have/get a weapon ticket A, head to the shop and exchange it for an Edge Knife. I know, you're thinking that the AP is lower than your Duckie Staff, but wait, im not done. When you get the knife, head to the portal on the upper part. Kill some sand demons and get sandglass(es). I forgot how many you need, but get at least 9.. Remember Officer Robert's quest for Alchemist Nate? Well go to Nate and drag the Knife to the slot, and the sandglass on the slot below. Do this as many times as possible, I think its 2 or 3. You'll be getting a knife with Soil Attribute. Its stronger than the duckling staff... no really! Refine it if you want, just a warning that it might break.

26-30
By this level, stick in Paradise and finish your quests. I recommend you do these quests to get 5 Desert Stickers: Homeless Ian, Bunny maid, Al-Hauri, Eliza Bath, Skipper Min. Note that Skipper Min's quest had been a LOT harder to do because of the increase of price with the soap. CURSE STELLA! You can buy Desert Stickers. Some sell for 100k+, and some for 20k+. If you're done with the quests, head to Mega or the path to mega and start killing Popos. Collect 25 Multi Vitamins and give em to skipper Min.
31-40
Start doing Popurri Quests and the Card Quest. Note that card quests are important cuz they ive a LTO of TM lvl. If you do it at the lv you can do it, it will give more or less 100% of TM exp.
Find the quests somewhere here.
[PHCG.8] Second Job
Well you arent 2nd job.. yet.

41-50
You get a Lv40GB! Its your choice if you want to use it. It's worth 1.5-2.5M. At this point, you'll be most likely done with poppuri. So, go to the gate of caballa and go to the portal at the top side. Collect 25 Hulled Millet from Leaf Birds. This is THE EASIEST quest in Caballa because caballa is a nightmare for non-drillers. Quest List here. Note that you have to be 45 to do the Hulled Millet Quest. At Lv 50 and TM Lv 40, go 2nd job! Get 3 100K galder checks from Andrew in Mega, and get someone strong to get you a Cool Raccoon Badge. After 2nd jobbing, you'd probably get an equal LV and TM Lv. Woot~ Get Card strike and Super Hips.
51-60
Do 10 quests. These are what I did: Hulled Millet, Golden Eggs+Gold, Catch that thief->, Potteries, Ash Box+Incense Burner, Aposis Statue+Aposis Stick, and Cochma's quests. If ever you get extra Stickers... SELL EM!! They'll be worth a lot. Also, sell your LV UP GB. They were worth 6M+ before, but after the invite a friend event... theyre 4m now. (May 17, 2010) A Lv 50 GB has a galder coupon inside, sell it to Andrew in Mega.

Well Im still figuring things out, so thats it for now.
(May 17, 2010)

to be continued...

Last edited by houndxdelta; 05-17-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Pretty good start but there are some things that are a little off.

Builds
› 1144 is the more common build for Gamblers due to Full House's ability to recoil. The lower the AP, the less recoil damage is taken.
› 3124 is a more popular build than a 4114 due to the weight. Once you learn Lady Luck, you'll notice you will need as much weight for cards and pots.
If you choose a 4114, you will either need to do a hybrid of 3[stat choice]:1WT or buy a myshop pouch.

Skills
› The only two skills you need during first job is Dodge Master and Physical Training.
› Mana Reflector is pointless since most monsters don't use magic at low levels.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

05-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

houndxdelta is on a distinguished road
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Wtr/Elec Lt Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished [F]

Thanks for the additional info! And I'll add a little note to the skills part.

05-17-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

scraywarrior is on a distinguished road

Just a few suggestions...

Don't spend forever on one part of your guide if you can fill empty spots with the summarizations, pictures, or links. Especially if you're trying to shove everything into one post because there's a depressingly low limit of pictures allowed.

Also, Poppuri Dungeon kinda fails. You don't need its Key Quest to continue doing other Key Quests and the equips from Mint are terrible. It's too drill-intensive at such a low level when you can't just mooch DA-comped equips off another character. List an/a few alternate training spot(s) for drilling haters.

One more thing: your leveling guide seems a bit messy. It's kinda hard to read, especially for people like me who don't like to process things for more than two seconds.

Yeah, I think that's it. Look at Kyzuumi's Diva and Champion guide for examples of well-written and organized guides. Or mine for incredible amounts of I-have-no-life-look-at-my-ramblings-hi-mom type thing.