ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Charm Type Guides

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (52) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-23-2009   #21 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Guide updated with skills images and descriptions. Only skills included are the ones I've obtained so far. Feel free to point out and discrepancies/errors, I wrote them up a tad on the fast side and my self-revising skills aren't so great.

"Why go Diva?" will also be getting a re-type soon, also the addition of the bossing section - taking on Tutankhamen, Tombeth, and Skull within the next week.

EDIT: Added to the introduction, "Cats!"
Quote:
So why go diva? I'm going to be honest - and be warned, I'm biased towards anything more PvM oriented - but I cringe whenever I see a Primadonna. Why? Because they're honestly not any fun. The only skill I'd ever be excited about is sharp scream - an AoE Evolution skill based on AP. But one AoE skill for a timed transformation state with a less-than-desireable cool-down time, making it barely even useful for PvM is a huge turn-off. Diva's have incredible flexibility - Volley Kick and One Pair work devilishly well together. Impelling Rage is also another excellent display of a Diva's range in skills. With only about 16k HP at the time, I was mass killing everything in Black Swamp and farming items like mad. The immense versatility of excelling in PvM, bossing, and their rising dominance over Primadonna in PvP and GvG are just a few reasons to consider Diva. Easy to work with and balance stats (Oh, how I've heard to horrors of getting 2-Step to do any sort of decent damage on both hits), the Diva is incredibly player friendly in all aspects of the game.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 08-23-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-08-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daidouji is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daisui
Class: Kitty/Sheepie/Bunbun to_primadonna
Level: 2xx
Guild: Tempestad

really cool guide i will use it for my diva.. the problem here is that i already have one xD and i did the horrible mistake of creating it 4114 and i was giving 2 ap and 2 hv :S

u think i can rescue here later on with a reset pot and go 3124 and full hp? XD if not i'll just recreate it U.U

btw kudos for the guie rep on!! ^.^

09-08-2009   #23 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing wrong with 2AP:2HV if you can sustain it with myshop, your base AP/HV will just be lower than if you went pure stats. I knew I couldn't save my Diva (first one was 4114 mixed AP/HV), so I remade her. But if you can afford a point reset, then I'm guessing you have myshop access, lols.

If you can get AP gear and level and switch later on (180 if you have access to a Blood set seems like a good target level, it's up to you though), I'd say just keep going. My first Diva's issue was not that I couldn't kill things - I had plenty of AP to train in fact - it was more that I knew I could never reset, and I'd rather restart sooner than later.

09-08-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daidouji is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daisui
Class: Kitty/Sheepie/Bunbun to_primadonna
Level: 2xx
Guild: Tempestad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrics
There's nothing wrong with 2AP:2HV if you can sustain it with myshop, your base AP/HV will just be lower than if you went pure stats. I knew I couldn't save my Diva (first one was 4114 mixed AP/HV), so I remade her. But if you can afford a point reset, then I'm guessing you have myshop access, lols.

If you can get AP gear and level and switch later on (180 if you have access to a Blood set seems like a good target level, it's up to you though), I'd say just keep going. My first Diva's issue was not that I couldn't kill things - I had plenty of AP to train in fact - it was more that I knew I could never reset, and I'd rather restart sooner than later.
haha well i just thought the same way as u did i'll just reroll it xD
i'll go for the 3124 full hp for my diva XD

thanks a lot for the advice ^^

09-12-2009   #25 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Updates
  • Guide has been /gg FTW!'d
  • New, cleaner image set
  • Removal of the PvP section and the pending expansion of the bossing section
  • Links cleaned up to conform the the new URL
  • Table of Contents has been implemented

09-12-2009   #26 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

nice guide. good for all beginners

09-13-2009   #27 (permalink)
Willkommen im Mrchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate

Just a few words on your leveling guide, times have changed a bit :3

Lv 31 - 50: Sadly, the Lv 40 Gift Boxes had a pretty harsh drop in price, and are far from being worth 1m now.

Lv 81 - 100: Not only the Panacea Quest ist worth doing, every region now has a similar quest, and I highly recommend doing it, if you want to do something good for your TM Lv while doing the quests in that region.

If you want to take some more screens of Diva Skills for your guide, contact me, I have learned about anything a Diva can learn. (Except mastering that one Raccoon Galder Throwing skill >_> )

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schn: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er fhrt tiefer hinab!

09-13-2009   #28 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakii
Just a few words on your leveling guide, times have changed a bit :3

Lv 31 - 50: Sadly, the Lv 40 Gift Boxes had a pretty harsh drop in price, and are far from being worth 1m now.

Lv 81 - 100: Not only the Panacea Quest ist worth doing, every region now has a similar quest, and I highly recommend doing it, if you want to do something good for your TM Lv while doing the quests in that region.

If you want to take some more screens of Diva Skills for your guide, contact me, I have learned about anything a Diva can learn. (Except mastering that one Raccoon Galder Throwing skill >_> )
Thanks Drakii. My training guide is getting very outdated ;___; Last edit was probably during the major Tech Revo. I think a total re-haul of the entire section will be needed.

And I'll be sure to keep that offer in mind :>

09-14-2009   #29 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Baww! I liked your guide! Even though it's outdated by a bit. (Except for some new ggFTW stuff.)

Thanks to you I want to play as a AP Diva Cat. >< Thing is that I can only daydream for now, as I have to focus on other characters first. ;;

I'll +Rep once I make good use and my Diva is good so far! (So far she's only Lvl 1 lol)

09-15-2009   #30 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

The only dated thing I can really think of is training and some random misc info buried in there. I got a life homework and a lot of stuff on my plate, things will be reworked when I have time. For now, it functions perfectly well as it is now.

09-28-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Zeul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zeul
IGN: Reiyar
Class: Archeologist to_fox
Level: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakii
Actually, it's just no one wanted them during the Poppuri event. I managed to sell two boxes for 1M each.

10-03-2009   #32 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeul
Actually, it's just no one wanted them during the Poppuri event. I managed to sell two boxes for 1M each.
Level 40 boxes were so cheap because of the Skull Accessory quest abuse. It has been fixed which explains the price spike.

Updated finally with the OP demonstration courtesy of Drakii. I really have to update this soon e__e

10-04-2009   #33 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.. You should. Because that will help with my soon-to-have-Diva Kitty (I <3 Green~).. .=x=; (After I reach Buffalo and sister-Fox to 3rd job *Faints*)
One question... Or at least your opnion..

After reading this and some skills requires HV (giving me the "OH SNAP!!!")... Do you think a Hybrid AP/HV (3 bonus pts on AP, 1 bonus pts on HV) is a good idea? Oh yea. My kitty is sleeping on a 3124 build base. ^_^;

10-04-2009   #34 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Yep.. You should. Because that will help with my soon-to-have-Diva Kitty (I <3 Green~).. .=x=; (After I reach Buffalo and sister-Fox to 3rd job *Faints*)
One question... Or at least your opnion..

After reading this and some skills requires HV (giving me the "OH SNAP!!!")... Do you think a Hybrid AP/HV (3 bonus pts on AP, 1 bonus pts on HV) is a good idea? Oh yea. My kitty is sleeping on a 3124 build base. ^_^;
I would not suggest this because HV growth is incredibly slow. This would only hamper you in all areas. My cat hit 1k base AP at around level 150 being 3124 Pure AP. You shouldn't have a problem with HV, I use a lot of crap equips and I still manage close to 200 HV buffed. My only equips with HV is my Kitty Paw 140 and my Venus pet, if that gives you an idea.

I'll always suggest Pure AP unless you're funded and would rather go HV or HP and can handle the AP loss so you can grind easier.

10-04-2009   #35 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ah. Okay~ Thanks.

(Espeically since the Kitty I made... Chances either rely on in-game gears, hand-me-down MyShop gear (1-slot Hurricane Blade with Wind att. ><;; ), free MyShop pets that I got from random Ntreev events (or gifted from my Bunny's account)... Oh. And did I ever mention that i'm working on buffing up the Tombeth set? ._.; (It's not really mine... But i'm responsible for holding on to the "guild's unique set". That should help both Fox and future Cat...)

10-06-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Zeul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zeul
IGN: Reiyar
Class: Archeologist to_fox
Level: 47

I'd say go pure AP anyway, because skill-wise point for point, AP is worth more than HV (Ex: some formulas are AP + (HV * 16)). For a PvP character, though...not sure. I know a few people who advocate HV as a stat for protection (dodging), but it's not as effective as LK. Really a toss-up, but if you don't plan to PvP, AP is the best choice.

10-06-2009   #37 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeul
I'd say go pure AP anyway, because skill-wise point for point, AP is worth more than HV (Ex: some formulas are AP + (HV * 16)). For a PvP character, though...not sure. I know a few people who advocate HV as a stat for protection (dodging), but it's not as effective as LK. Really a toss-up, but if you don't plan to PvP, AP is the best choice.
I'm not planning to use my kitty for PvP (even though it would be rare just to VISIT only and well... Just have fun), so i'm going for pure AP. But playing that Kitty will be a long while. (My current goals aren't finished yet. :X)

10-11-2009   #38 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

Pure AP in PVP is good too. My cat can destroy a light dragon with SOH on unless they have hax myshop equips.. kill his SOH in like 1-2 hits cit. XP using evo of course. my cat is lvl 143 pure AP
i can kill pretty much alot of people except the lions who hit and run. or bunnies with guards if my Skunk pouch cant go through. this is with 6k AP 185 HV and 12k HP and 200 AC. this is using a GS and GlS

10-12-2009   #39 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderdesire
Pure AP in PVP is good too. My cat can destroy a light dragon with SOH on unless they have hax myshop equips.. kill his SOH in like 1-2 hits cit. XP using evo of course. my cat is lvl 143 pure AP
i can kill pretty much alot of people except the lions who hit and run. or bunnies with guards if my Skunk pouch cant go through. this is with 6k AP 185 HV and 12k HP and 200 AC. this is using a GS and GlS
Holy cow! :O

Now I see more good points for PvP AP Diva. :O Thanks for the share! :O

*Still havn't started kitty yet...*

10-12-2009   #40 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I hate to burst your bubble, but going Evo against decent players in PvP is basically suicide... @@