ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Charm Type Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/charm-type-guides/)
-   -   Your HP Charm and You (http://ggftw.com/forum/charm-type-guides/436-your-hp-charm-you.html)

Sodacan 06-18-2008 11:27 AM

Your HP Charm and You

This is a guide for pure HP Charm type characters. "Why would I go pure HP?" you ask? Pure HP, although difficult to train sometimes, is an excellent character type for GvG, PvP, and PvM.

Reasons to go pure HP:

Raccoons and Hybrid Cats:
Bodyguard - With this you can take damage for your team in GvG and still survive all those hits.
Impelling Rage/Power Charging - Both can be pretty powerful if you have enough HP (15K or more) and are in melee range of the enemy.

Cats and Hybrid Raccoons:
Siren Song - A decent HP and DP based AoE skill. Not as good as Imeplling Rage or Power charging, but good for finishing things off.
Sumo Suit - I don't know for sure, but apparently Sumo Suit can be a deadly combination with a pure HP character. In theory, it is a very good combo, but I have yet to see it myself.

Comparisons to other Charm builds:

Pure HP and pure AP:
There really isn't that much of a difference here, besides the amount of AP. I've heard people say pure HP Charms die faster than pure AP Charms. This is very wrong. A pure HP character has no more base HV and DP than a pure AP character. However, pure HP obviously has more HP, letting it last longer.

Pure HP and pure HV:
Again, there isn't that much of a difference here. Both types can take a lot hits, but in different ways. Pure HV is rarely hit by physical attacks while pure HP is hit often by physical attacks; pure HP would die first. Against magic (Mana Reflector not being inculded), pure HV would die first. HV is factored into Sumo and Mana Reflector, and also is a factor in a lot of offensive skills for Charm types. Technically, pure HV is the better build, but a pure HP charm with HV equipment can be nearly or equally as good.

Builds for pure HP:

4114 - basic build for all Charms
This is the ultimate build for training. You've got good AP and AC so training with elemental equipment won't be so bad. Your WT and LK are low, so you have to be sparing with your potions.

3124 - another basic build
Pretty much the same as the previous build. My HP Raccoon is 3124. The extra WT lets you stay in field long and your damage (using elements or not) doesn't suffer that much. You also have more LK, helping against magic and with compounding. I recommend this build.

1144 - recommended for Pure Raccoons
This is a great GvG guild for Gamblers. You've lots of WT so you can carry a lot of potions. You also have lots of LK to improve the success rate of Full House. Basically, your job would be to take hits and just spam Full House and Power Charging while your team does the rest of the work. Training would be very tough, but it is possible. My Raccoon had this build for 126 levels before I switched to 3124.

Those are the recommended builds for HP Charms. Choose depending on what you want. All are good builds for PvP and GvG. Only 1144 is a pain in PvM.

The Skill Build:

This is part is mostly based on what you want. The order listed is my recommendation. You do not have to follow this. If you are patient, or can pwer level your character, do not get Power Blow or Galder Throw.

Raccoons:

During first job:
Power Blow - Master - 12 TM points used (Optional and not recommended.)
Dodge Master - Master - 12 TM points used
Sturdy Shield - Master - 13 TM points used

Total points used: 25 (37 with Power Blow)

After getting second job:
Card Strike - Level 10/Master - 11/13 TM points used (Master it if you will use it for training. If you are using elements, get it to level 10 for One Pair)
Super Hips - Passive (no level) - 5 TM points used
Mana Reflector - Master - 13 TM points used
Bodyguard - Master - 14 TM points used
Shield All - Master - 15 TM points used
Impelling Rage - Master - 16 TM points used
One Pair - Master - 15 TM points used
Skunk Pouch - Master - 15 TM points used
Physical Training - Master - 13 TM points used

Total points used: 142/144 (164/166 with Power Blow.)

Now it's time to choose your third job. If you are 1144, I highly suggest you pick Gambler (Pure). Hybrid is also a good choice because it lets you get second job Cat skills. I'm Hybrid myself and I love it.

Gambler (Pure):
Power Charging - Master - 16 TM points used
Full House - Master - 16 TM points used

Total points used: 174/176 (186/188 with Power Blow)

Duke (Hybrid):
Volley Kick - Master - 12 TM points used (Optional. Highly recommended if you train with HV equipment. Stronger than Card Strike. Will be included in TM point count because it's that awesome.)
Siren Song - Master - 15 TM points used
Sumo Suit - Master - 17 TM points used

Total points used: 186/188 including Volley Kick (198/200 with Powerl Blow)

There are some other skills you may want to consider that I didn't include in the build. Like Team Bolster (Hybrid only) and Flux Capacitor (may or may not be useful).

For Cats:

During first job:
Power Blow - Master - 12 TM points used (Optional and not recommended.)
Dodge Master - Master - 12 TM points used
Sturdy Shield - Master - 13 TM points used

Total points used: 25 (37 with Power Blow)

After getting second job:
Volley Kick - Master - 12 TM points used (Optional. Highly recommended if you train with HV equipment. Stronger than Card Strike. Will be included in TM point count because it's that awesome.)
Mana Reflector - Master - 13 TM points used
Shield All - Master - 15 TM points used
Skunk Pouch - Master - 15 TM points used
Physical Training - Master - 13 TM points used

Total points used: 125 (137 with Power Blow)

Now it's time to choose your third job. I highly recommend you go Hybrid because there HP based skills, but Pure may get some HP skills so if you want to wait and see you can choose Pure. We don't know what skills Pure may get, but Hybrid is the best choice right now for HP Cats.

Primadonna (Pure):
2 Hit Combo - Master - 16 TM points used
Entrancing Wink - Master - 17 TM points used

Total points used: 158 (170 with Power Blow)

Diva (Hybrid):
Card Strike - Level 10 - 11 TM points used
Super Hips - Passive (no level) - 5 TM points used
Bodyguard - Master - 14 TM points used
Impelling Rage - Master - 16 TM points used
One Pair - Master - 15 TM points used

Total points used: 186 (198 with Power Blow)

There are some other skills you may want to consider that I didn't include in the build. Like Team Bolster and Flux Capacitor (Hybrid only. May or may not be useful).

Sodacan 06-18-2008 11:28 AM

I'll claim this post here, just in case.

I'll say it now. I know it's messy and unorganized. And I think I may have messed up the skill order for coons in second job. I'll clean things up later.

Khmer2k1d5 06-18-2008 11:32 AM

So... what does Sumo suit do?

Silver Rook 06-18-2008 11:33 AM

Actually no.
For pure cats, going for pure HP is not really useful because two of the main attacks (Volley Kick and Two Hit Combination) requires massive amounts of either AP or HV. Most cats would choose AP, but its recommended to choose HV because it allows you to dodge, do more damage and hit harder with your debuffs.

Going pure HP would be semi-useless for a pure cats because they don't use Siren Song much anymore. Siren Song is just too unreliable to be depended.

If you want to tank much, going pure HP raccoon would be way better than a pure HP cat.

^ Khmer2k1d5, Sumo Suit (Fatty Shield) allows you to hardness the power of sheep.. I mean, reduce damage by 44% xD

Sodacan 06-18-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5 (Post 4114)
So... what does Sumo suit do?

It reduces damage and can be stacked with Mana Reflector to reduce it more.

I'll be adding full skill descriptions later when I have more time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Rook (Post 4115)
Actually no.
For pure cats, going for pure HP is not really useful because two of the main attacks (Volley Kick and Two Hit Combination) requires massive amounts of either AP or HV. Most cats would choose AP, but its recommended to choose HV because it allows you to dodge, do more damage and hit harder with your debuffs.

Going pure HP would be semi-useless for a pure cats because they don't use Siren Song much anymore. Siren Song is just too unreliable to be depended.

If you want to tank much, going pure HP raccoon would be way better than a pure HP cat.

^ Khmer2k1d5, Sumo Suit (Fatty Shield) allows you to hardness the power of sheep.. I mean, reduce damage by 44% xD

I know it's not a good idea for Pure Cats. That's why I recommend Cats to go Hybrid at third job. It may be a good idea in the future when Pures have more skills, but Hybrid is the better choice right now and probably always will be for Cats.

I also know Raccoons are better for pure HP, especially a 1144 pure HP Gambler, but that's not the only way to do things. I know a Hybrid pure HP Cat who does just fine in PvP with unremarkable equipment.

Esper 06-20-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodacan (Post 4103)
Raccoons and Hybrid Cats:
Bodyguard - With this you can take damage for your team in GvG and still survive all those hits.
Impelling Rage/Power Charging - Both can be pretty powerful if you have enough HP (15K or more) and are in melee range of the enemy.

Cats and Hybrid Raccoons:
Siren Song - A decent HP and DP based AoE skill. Not as good as Imeplling Rage or Power charging, but good for finishing things off.
Sumo Suit - I don't know for sure, but apparently Sumo Suit can be a deadly combination with a pure HP character. In theory, it is a very good combo, but I have yet to see it myself.

Duke (Hybrid):
Volley Kick - Master - 12 TM points used

There are some other skills you may want to consider that I didn't include in the build. Like Team Bolster (Hybrid only) and Flux Capacitor (may or may not be useful).

I'm not sure if you saw this on MT, but I'll post here again.
Since you are writing a guide about pure HP charms, there are some of my opinions about certain things.

Bodyguard:
I suggest to not cast this skill if your team member can support themselves. If the team has a member who is constantly getting hit, cast bodyguard. The reason to not cast it every time is because your current HP determines your Impelling Rage or Power Charging skill.

Impelling Rage/Power Charging:
I think you should separate the minimum HP requirement for Impelling Rage and Power Charging. The reason is because Power Charging is stronger than Impelling Rage and requires a lower minimum HP to deal the same damage as Impelling Rage.
I would say that the minimum requirement for Impelling Rage would be 20k or more. The reason is currently I have 25k+ HP [ not going to say it ] and I deal 10k [ 15-17k crit ] damage against other charms using Impelling Rage. Now the minimum requirement for Power Charging...I have no idea.

Siren Song:
Sadly I have to disagree with you about Siren Song not being as good as Impelling Rage. Of course it would never match up to Power Charging. My Siren can also deal 10k+ damage and I'll tell you something, my DP is pretty low compared to other charms.

Sumo Suit:
Nothing to say...just get it. [ It shouldn't be considered a theory, it's a fact ] A few nights ago a bunch of us were dueling [ all hybrid coons ] and usually we deal 10k+ using One Pair when fighting, but using Sumo Suit it reduced our damage to a pathetic 5-6k.

Team Bolster:
I don't think Team Bolster should even be under the "get it if you want" skill category. Team Bolster is the best skill to have to power up your DP and help your siren damage. Of course this is only for GVG purposes. It doesn't matter if you cast Study Shield and Shield All with only a few people around, it's better to get a little bit more DP to do a little bit more damage.

Kiara 06-20-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Rook (Post 4115)
Actually no.

I know that everyone already recommends not going Pure with an HP build, but it never hurts to back up that recommendation more. 8D Seriously, you, and everyone else who believes this are right. Pure Cats only have one skill that depend on HP, so just, don't go Pure, and have HP in your build. .___. (unless you really want it o_O)

Hybrid Raccoons and Cats are pretty cool, since they get Super Hips+Sumo Suit. And actually, when you have 3xx+ HV, if I remember this correctly, Sumo Suit can actually reduce your damage by over 50% instead of 44%, since I believe it's an HV based skill. I've actually tested the skill when it first came out with under 3xx HV and over 3xx HV, and I believe that it does make a difference. o: 44-50% damage reduction is really a lot x.x;;

Gah~ I really love this guide! But when you have time, could you try to add a section for a 2HP/2HV build? I'm trying to make a Hybrid Cat with that build, and I don't think that everyone would want to go completely pure HP. o: <3 this guide! Keep up the good work on it. 8D There need to be more HP Charms!

Kohane 06-21-2008 08:13 AM

Humm I'm making a HV Cat that will be a Diva.

Do you guys reccomend me to change to HV/HP or going into Full HP? If I get to the HV/HP build, the balancement will be worth? I dont know much about charm types, so I want some advices from advanced charm players x3. My kitteh is 4114 build, do I will need LK in the future in the eqs? Or Just AC/HV/HP/AP is fine? I'm putting all the bonus points into HV rite now. She is lv 31, so I can change some things before level up more x3.

Tardar 06-24-2008 08:18 AM

I'm kinda doing the opposite of Kiara.
I'm doing 2 AP/2 HP Diva. Though it might be a good idea to add a 2 [stat]/2 HP section. Some people might prefer that over Pure HP.

I plan on doing this:
Mst. Dodge Master
Mst. Sturdy Shield
(Level 10 Galder Throw if I can't handle it.)
============
Mst. Volley Kick
Mst. Mana Reflector
Level 10 Skunk Pouch
Mst. Siren Song
Mst. Shield All
Mst. Sumo Suit
============
Mst. Card Throw
Super Hips
Mst. One Pair
Mst. Impelling Rage
Team Bolster (It's a good skill for GvG)

I think that'll work. I hope lol. :D

Sodacan 06-25-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeichi (Post 11365)

I'm not sure if you saw this on MT, but I'll post here again.
Since you are writing a guide about pure HP charms, there are some of my opinions about certain things.

Bodyguard:
I suggest to not cast this skill if your team member can support themselves. If the team has a member who is constantly getting hit, cast bodyguard. The reason to not cast it every time is because your current HP determines your Impelling Rage or Power Charging skill.

Impelling Rage/Power Charging:
I think you should separate the minimum HP requirement for Impelling Rage and Power Charging. The reason is because Power Charging is stronger than Impelling Rage and requires a lower minimum HP to deal the same damage as Impelling Rage.
I would say that the minimum requirement for Impelling Rage would be 20k or more. The reason is currently I have 25k+ HP [ not going to say it ] and I deal 10k [ 15-17k crit ] damage against other charms using Impelling Rage. Now the minimum requirement for Power Charging...I have no idea.

Siren Song:
Sadly I have to disagree with you about Siren Song not being as good as Impelling Rage. Of course it would never match up to Power Charging. My Siren can also deal 10k+ damage and I'll tell you something, my DP is pretty low compared to other charms.

Sumo Suit:
Nothing to say...just get it. [ It shouldn't be considered a theory, it's a fact ] A few nights ago a bunch of us were dueling [ all hybrid coons ] and usually we deal 10k+ using One Pair when fighting, but using Sumo Suit it reduced our damage to a pathetic 5-6k.

Team Bolster:
I don't think Team Bolster should even be under the "get it if you want" skill category. Team Bolster is the best skill to have to power up your DP and help your siren damage. Of course this is only for GVG purposes. It doesn't matter if you cast Study Shield and Shield All with only a few people around, it's better to get a little bit more DP to do a little bit more damage.

I agree with you on most of your points and I'm grateful for your input. Most of what I have down is from info I've gained on my own. On your point for Bodyguard, I agree with you but usually you would have to cast it because even with it some people get killed in one hit. From what I've seen in GvG, it's better to always cast Bodyguard than to not cast it because you'll never know what happens. Even if it does decrease the damage of your HP skills you're mostly using your other skills - One Pair, Volley Kick, Siren Song for hybrids and Full House for pures.

I know 15k HP isn't great for impelling Rage damage, but it's enough for the skill to be useful. Around levels 13x - 17x, 14k - 17k HP is usually what a pure HP charm's HP would be for training. That's enough for Impelling Rage to be useful in a lot of situations. I'm sure it's enough for Power Charging too. Now, for GvG, I think any sort of HP charm shouldn't go in with less than 20k HP.

For Siren Song, what I have up in the guide is info I gained myself. I haven't played with the skill enough to really tell how useful/powerful it is. This guide is still in the baby stages so a lot of changes need to be made as test skills and get info from other people like you.

Thanks for the confirmation on Sumo. Greatly appreciated. xD

And thanks for the info on Team Bolster. I'll make sure to fit it in the guide somewhere.

All of the info you've given will be very useful for the development of the guide. Thanks a lot. 8D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiara (Post 11445)
I know that everyone already recommends not going Pure with an HP build, but it never hurts to back up that recommendation more. 8D Seriously, you, and everyone else who believes this are right. Pure Cats only have one skill that depend on HP, so just, don't go Pure, and have HP in your build. .___. (unless you really want it o_O)

Hybrid Raccoons and Cats are pretty cool, since they get Super Hips+Sumo Suit. And actually, when you have 3xx+ HV, if I remember this correctly, Sumo Suit can actually reduce your damage by over 50% instead of 44%, since I believe it's an HV based skill. I've actually tested the skill when it first came out with under 3xx HV and over 3xx HV, and I believe that it does make a difference. o: 44-50% damage reduction is really a lot x.x;;

Gah~ I really love this guide! But when you have time, could you try to add a section for a 2HP/2HV build? I'm trying to make a Hybrid Cat with that build, and I don't think that everyone would want to go completely pure HP. o: <3 this guide! Keep up the good work on it. 8D There need to be more HP Charms!

Thanks for info, Icy. I agree on the pure Cats part, but some people just want more HP so I included it. And thanks for the comments. <3 The guide is still in the early stages, so other HP builds will be included as I fix things up and add more stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohane (Post 12910)
Humm I'm making a HV Cat that will be a Diva.

Do you guys reccomend me to change to HV/HP or going into Full HP? If I get to the HV/HP build, the balancement will be worth? I dont know much about charm types, so I want some advices from advanced charm players x3. My kitteh is 4114 build, do I will need LK in the future in the eqs? Or Just AC/HV/HP/AP is fine? I'm putting all the bonus points into HV rite now. She is lv 31, so I can change some things before level up more x3.

It's really up to you what you do. I believe an HV/HP would be a smart decision. More HV is always welcome no matter; it increases your damage, evasion, and effects Mana Reflector and Sumo Suit by quite a bit. I believe this kind of build would be formidable in PvP/GvG but I wouldn't recommend using Bodyguard too much in GvG since your HP will be lower.

If you try it out, please let me know how things work out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momijii (Post 20102)
I'm kinda doing the opposite of Kiara.
I'm doing 2 AP/2 HP Diva. Though it might be a good idea to add a 2 [stat]/2 HP section. Some people might prefer that over Pure HP.

I plan on doing this:
Mst. Dodge Master
Mst. Sturdy Shield
(Level 10 Galder Throw if I can't handle it.)
============
Mst. Volley Kick
Mst. Mana Reflector
Level 10 Skunk Pouch
Mst. Siren Song
Mst. Shield All
Mst. Sumo Suit
============
Mst. Card Throw
Super Hips
Mst. One Pair
Mst. Impelling Rage
Team Bolster (It's a good skill for GvG)

I think that'll work. I hope lol. :D

I will be adding a hybrid HP build section in the near future. Your AP/HV build would be more offensive than the other HP builds.

For your skill build, I recommend mastering Skunk Pouch and leaving Card Strike at level 10. Volley Kick is a LOT stronger than Card Strike. The only reason you'd get Card Strike to level 10 is for One Pair. You should also consider Physical Training; it's 2360 less HP (at Master) that you don't have to put on your equipment.

To everyone: Thanks a lot for your replies and help. The info and suggestions given will be used to make the guide better and credit will be given. I apologize for taking so long to reply. I've been forgetting about this guide, but I will have at least a small update done soon. Again, thanks for all the help. 8D

Kohane 06-25-2008 04:14 PM

Thank you Sodacan, I will try this out. =)

I will make HV/HP eqs and more AC eqs to use depending the situation. She is at lv 40 by now, so it will take some till till she gets a good lv to PvP/GvG, but I'll try to write my experiences here. =) (if I don't forget tho DDD8 *has a bad memory*)

Tardar 06-26-2008 03:05 PM

Oh yeah lol. Forgot about Physical Training.
Honestly, spending 2 points (?) and time to get 2 cards, just to add like 30 more MP and 1 more second? I think level 10 is fine.

Level 10 Skunk:
120 MP (?) and 11 Sec. Stun

Mastered Skunk:
150 MP (?) and 12 Sec. Stun

I'll take level 10.

asaulter 07-01-2008 10:54 AM

But FH inflicts skunk pouch, so 1 second applys to all enemies, and max amound is 5 right?

Tardar 07-01-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asaulter (Post 32173)
But FH inflicts skunk pouch, so 1 second applys to all enemies, and max amound is 5 right?

Full House and Power Charging do NOT inflict Skunk Pouch. They stun. Now unless I missed something, the stun =/= Skunk Pouch.

Sodacan 09-12-2008 09:31 AM

Oh hay, I haven't forgotten about this. I don't really play TO anymore but I will update the guide soon. :3

TetoRoar 12-25-2010 09:28 AM

What should I look for in equips? Should I look for high HV or AP or HP equipments, or look for high HV or AP and compound HP or something? Im kinda confused x.x~

But the skill guide helps alot!! Thank you for this awesome guide<3

Queen 12-25-2010 03:13 PM

You never want to comp all stat x. Depending on if you're a cat or a raccoon also factors and if you're pure/hybrid. Primas need more AP (Two Hit, and you prob don't want to go pure HP Prima anyway), raccoons either pure or hybrid probably want more HV (iirc HV > AP because less Full House recoil for pure). I try to keep my Diva around 30k HP and AT LEAST 300 HV (which is a general rule of thumb, anyway) and just get AP from refining my weapon. I'd say as a higher level charm you want to stray away from compounding AP. For a Prima you'd want more AP for 2 Hit Combo. Hybrids can pretty much go anywhere (HP/AP/HV), but I prefer HV because we have a buff for it, so it's easier to get in mass quantities.

You won't really know what to compound with what until you know what you need to aim for. I've made like, 3 different Jen Belt's. First AP, then decided I needed more HP, then decided I had too much and made an HV belt.

TetoRoar 12-25-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyzuumi (Post 1432630)
You never want to comp all stat x. Depending on if you're a cat or a raccoon also factors and if you're pure/hybrid. Primas need more AP (Two Hit, and you prob don't want to go pure HP Prima anyway), raccoons either pure or hybrid probably want more HV (iirc HV > AP because less Full House recoil for pure). I try to keep my Diva around 30k HP and AT LEAST 300 HV (which is a general rule of thumb, anyway) and just get AP from refining my weapon. I'd say as a higher level charm you want to stray away from compounding AP. For a Prima you'd want more AP for 2 Hit Combo. Hybrids can pretty much go anywhere (HP/AP/HV), but I prefer HV because we have a buff for it, so it's easier to get in mass quantities.

You won't really know what to compound with what until you know what you need to aim for. I've made like, 3 different Jen Belt's. First AP, then decided I needed more HP, then decided I had too much and made an HV belt.

Im going pure HP diva. So you say I should just, start with AP, then see if I need more hp (which will be unlikely right) or hv or something else?

Queen 12-25-2010 06:01 PM

Your base HP won't be enough. You'll still need a few good equips with 4k+ HP, and you'll want to be at least 30k HPish to OHKO bats, to give you an idea.

And you can't JUST rely on IR, trust me. And it honestly all depends on the situation. I'm a 1144 HV Diva, and I have over 4k AP from just a sword and two accessories compounded for AP. And you probably will need more HP, you can't go Pure HP and expect that to be enough to make Impelling Rage do decent damage, it's like saying going pure MA means you don't need any MA equipment, or the same for any stat.

For leveling, obviously going all-out AP+Attribute and whacking stuff is the best, but once you hit 3rd you should work towards beefing your HV (which will be your best friend because of Sumo+MR+VK+OP) and making sure you stay at a minimum of 30k HP. Obviously, if you get better gear, you'll want to up that (like, being 50-60k HP with 400-500 HV).

All my cat's gear is level 140 except her sword (blood) and shield (engagement), which only had 100 more HP than my Jen's shield 140, and she has 4.2k AP, 29k HP, and 5xx HV. Scale that up 40, 50 levels and you can prob have like 5-6k AP, 50-60k HP, and 6xx HV (throwing out numbers but... meh, you get the point)

The whole "balance out as you see fit" for stats really only applies once you're third job and have most of your skills (I'd say through IR and OP at least)

TetoRoar 12-26-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyzuumi (Post 1432676)
Your base HP won't be enough. You'll still need a few good equips with 4k+ HP, and you'll want to be at least 30k HPish to OHKO bats, to give you an idea.

And you can't JUST rely on IR, trust me. And it honestly all depends on the situation. I'm a 1144 HV Diva, and I have over 4k AP from just a sword and two accessories compounded for AP. And you probably will need more HP, you can't go Pure HP and expect that to be enough to make Impelling Rage do decent damage, it's like saying going pure MA means you don't need any MA equipment, or the same for any stat.

For leveling, obviously going all-out AP+Attribute and whacking stuff is the best, but once you hit 3rd you should work towards beefing your HV (which will be your best friend because of Sumo+MR+VK+OP) and making sure you stay at a minimum of 30k HP. Obviously, if you get better gear, you'll want to up that (like, being 50-60k HP with 400-500 HV).

All my cat's gear is level 140 except her sword (blood) and shield (engagement), which only had 100 more HP than my Jen's shield 140, and she has 4.2k AP, 29k HP, and 5xx HV. Scale that up 40, 50 levels and you can prob have like 5-6k AP, 50-60k HP, and 6xx HV (throwing out numbers but... meh, you get the point)

The whole "balance out as you see fit" for stats really only applies once you're third job and have most of your skills (I'd say through IR and OP at least)

Thank you very much!! You are very helpfull!! :D But 10~13k hp when I get to level 70, is that enough? And can you tell me what stats to lean to as I level ? :S

Oh and on what server do you play and your characters name? :3