ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Charm Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2008   #1 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default Charm Type Guides Index

Charm Type Guides Index

To enable easier viewing, all guides will be added to indexes, so users will be able to see all threads in one post, see what they are interested in, and view it. Guides will be sorted by their thread number.

Indexes will generally be updated once every week or so, or whenever new guides are posted. Please be patient, as it's a manual operation. Last updated August 1st.

91: lnsanity's Charm Guide
Posted by: Rhinehart

122: Nek0Yasha's Anti-Mage Primadonna Guide
Posted by: zgmfx09a

436: Your HP Charm and You
Posted by: Sodacan

875: MyDecember's pure HV racoon guide (no AP)
Posted by: Dani

878: MyDecember's pure AP raccoon guide (no HV)

880: MyDecember's pure AP cat guide

978: [YellowYoshi1]'s pure hp coon guide
Posted by: Pandaccoon

4415: Raukue's Gambler Skill Build (Pure HV)
Posted by: Raukue

Last edited by Chesters; 08-01-2008 at 07:44 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

super5cell is on a distinguished road

ooohhh an index
ty 4 posting it

10-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Zeul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zeul
IGN: Reiyar
Class: Archeologist to_fox
Level: 47

53540: Kyzuumi's Diva Guide
Posted by: Lyrics (= Kyzuumi)

Is there any demand for new Charm-type guides? I'd be willing to work on some raccoon guides, as that's what seems to be lacking.

10-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

We do not update these guide lists anymore.

If you want to create a guide, it's up to you.
We never are heavy with demand about guides. Most guides already cover the most common information people need.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

11-04-2011   #5 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

I personally take that as quite the offense.

I've put probably 50 hours or more into my three guides.

Sure, there's some outdated guides from MT but I put a lot of hard work into mine. I'd take this as an instance of think before you speak, there's really no reason for what you just said.

I'm sure the tons of people who whisper me in-game thanking me for my bunny and diva guides think they suck too.

I have a hard time not taking this personally, so tell me, what is so "suck" here?

/forum/charm-type-gu...iva-guide.html
/forum/power-type-gu...ion-guide.html
/forum/sense-type-gu...ist-guide.html

You take the time and effort to write a comprehensive all-around guide before you go tossing insults, there still exist people who care, and if I could neg rep you I'm not afraid to say I certainly would right now.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 11-04-2011 at 07:18 PM.

11-04-2011   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to agree that you came off as rude. If you think "all" guides are utter crap, why don't you make one? :x

The fact that the last post was made in 2009 should have been a signal. About 99% of the guides are written by old members who do not visit this forum anymore nor do they play. Jitara is mostly the only active member that updates her guides to keep it as informative as possible.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-04-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

CucoCR is on a distinguished road
IGN: LadyNacuca
Class: Witch to_sheep
Guild: Zenizaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
We do not update these guide lists anymore.

If you want to create a guide, it's up to you.
We never are heavy with demand about guides. Most guides already cover the most common information people need.
ok i think that prolly you dont percieve the need of guides because, if you dont answer your doubts on guides, you ask someone in game to help you.

tho, i apologize for being rude, i believe i juz did a wrong choice of words because i admit crappy isnt a nice word.

and i have done guides in latin forums, i know is a lot of work and that it took hrs. and i thank the ppl who make them but some guides need to be updated or replaced by another

11-04-2011   #8 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me what you think is outdated here, then. Because last I checked they're all up to date except maybe my bunny build but even then, it's not so outdated that it's not worth a damn.

Crappy is insulting because I have updated, comprehensive, nooby-friendly guides with lots of detailed information including a one-stop place for where to find mastery items.

I have 75k views on my guides combined, 50k of them being my bunny guide. Roughly 2k players "liked" TO on facebook.

So assuming every TO players likes it on FB (a total lie, but still) has viewed my bunny guide 25 times.

I'm not going to stop arguing this until I get an answer, what is crappy about my guides?

And it's a forum, we don't delete guides just because they're dated. Blame those who bump clearly dated and inaccurate guides.

11-04-2011   #9 (permalink)
Special
Games

There's still one problem that is not noticed, the date 2009. Back then, the guides contained everything that you needed to know for the content that existed. With all the changes and being 2011, of course everything is going to be outdated, especially with 99% of the guide writers not visiting here or not playing the game anymore.

Reason for no thread deletion:
Quote:
And it's a forum, we don't delete guides just because they're dated. Blame those who bump clearly dated and inaccurate guides.
If you've never help run a site before, there's so much behind a thread besides the actual content.

11-04-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

ok sorry i was juz talking about coon guides, i should said that.
didnt read cats ones.
and i love your bunny guide, im using it actually

yeah im talking over a comment done 2, almost 3, years ago.
but well it would be nice to get someone that update the coons guide.

and i know that someone would say: "well so do it yourself"
but i cant coz i dun really know much about coons, but well i juz want to point that there's is a need or at least demand of a guide for coons.

Last edited by MintyVampire; 11-04-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Please use edit button and refrain from double posting, thanks.

11-04-2011   #11 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

I can churn out guides like rabbits pump out babies.

I can probably but together a decent Gambler guide just from having played a Diva for so long. If I knew there was such a demand for one I would've put together a quick updated guide ages ago.

11-04-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

well that would be nice *-*
and thnx for your bunny guide :P

mydicembers guide have lots of info, juz that a guy post it on jan 2008, so prolly is a guide that was wrote on 2007~ thats almost beta xD