ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Charm Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2009   #21 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I am interested to know who gave me a 1 ratings for this guide. Perhaps the person would like to PM me to tell me why the score and suggestions to make it better, so I can improve the guide.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2009   #22 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: 400
Guild: Benevolence

Awesome guide, must have took you forever.
Tho I am not familiar with Cats, this guide will help those cat lover >:]
I like the pictures ^^

Last edited by Khmer1337; 06-25-2009 at 12:16 AM.

08-22-2009   #23 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Mireline is on a distinguished road
IGN: BanditFox | xLyre | Xenn
Class: Fox | Cat | Bun to_boxer
Level: 11x | -nooby- | 8x

This guide seriously made me wanna be prima and not diva <3
I was gonna be diva first off - cause of getting super hips later on, but now i can see how awsome prima's are *o*.

Just made my cat yesterday so <: i'll be using this here guide thank yooou~

09-15-2009   #24 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Since I am currently on hiatus now, I've did some edits into the links, and added in Kyuzuumi's Diva guide as well. Honestly, with the currently GvG nerf and skill sets, I can't think of much reasons to go Prima (for PvM or GvG reasons), unless you wanna visit only PvP. PvP wise, Primas still packs a punch, and basically own mages better.

This guide will probably go on a hiatus as well. I'll still probably keep an eye on this guide, but unless new contents come up, I'll probably leave this guide as it is for now.

As always, feel free to post feedbacks here. Or you can simply send me a PM. If you rate this guide badly, please send me feedbacks so that I can improve my guide. I think 1 or 2 guys rated 1, and post no particular reason as to why they do so, which baffles me.

09-30-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shing is on a distinguished road

im new to this game and this guide caught my attention i dont really know why.
i was jus doing some number crunching.. and i realise that with a 4114 at around lvl 150 if stats are done 3:1 AP/HV the damage is higher than 2:2 and the overall damage of 2hit combo is higher.. this is done with no gears though coz i dont know wat the gears are like or anything..
im not really sure of my own calculations as well.
i was jus wondering would this work in placing the bonus stats?
even though i read the guide and all i still dont really understand parts, jus to make it clear is it still good for a cat/raccoon to have good damage output if they dont use the transform skill?

Last edited by Shing; 09-30-2009 at 10:12 AM.

09-30-2009   #26 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Number crunching when the character is naked and just adding stat points isn't really accurate. It's been discussed around the forums a lot but since you're new, you never saw it before.

It may be stronger to do a 3:1 ratio instead of 2:2 when naked. The problem is gears are the main driving force to what makes our skills stronger. It's always going to be gears > stats. Stats are sort of just the add on.

The end result is that a 2:2 with good gears could maybe out damage a 3:1.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-30-2009   #27 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shing
im new to this game and this guide caught my attention i dont really know why.
i was jus doing some number crunching.. and i realise that with a 4114 at around lvl 150 if stats are done 3:1 AP/HV the damage is higher than 2:2 and the overall damage of 2hit combo is higher.. this is done with no gears though coz i dont know wat the gears are like or anything..
im not really sure of my own calculations as well.
i was jus wondering would this work in placing the bonus stats?
even though i read the guide and all i still dont really understand parts, jus to make it clear is it still good for a cat/raccoon to have good damage output if they dont use the transform skill?
2-Hit combo factors in both AP and HV. Note that there is actually 2 hits to the attack. The first hit factors more on AP, while the second hit factors in more on HV. When you add both hits together, however, an AP cat will do more damage than a HV cat.

That is to say, an AP cat's first hit and overall 2-Step damage will be higher, while a HV cat's 2nd hit of 2-Step will be stronger. Since 3AP1HV has more AP than 2/2, it will have a higher 2-Step damage if we calculate them in total.

This will also apply if you compare to a cat who comps primary AP on her gears, compared to a cat who comps primary HV to the gears.

However, I personally find that the second hit is much more accurate than the first in PvP, and thus being HV, you get the edge with the more frequent hit. However, I am not too sure of 2-Step's accuracy as of now.

It is not necessary to have good damage output during your transformation skill. In fact, it is not advisable to transform during PvP and GvG. As for training wise, having a good damage in evolution (cat) will greatly help you in your training in the later stages, but is not necessary.

11-07-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Matilda will become famous soon enoughMatilda will become famous soon enough
IGN: Jigglisaurus
Class: Entertainer
Level: 52
Guild: Symphony

I'm really looking forward being a prima now. ;o

"People should learn that maybe it's not me who changed,but their viewpoint of me that has."

11-07-2009   #29 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda
I'm really looking forward being a prima now. ;o
Welcome to the family. ;o

But seriously, if you wanna GvG, don't for now. Primas are useless there.

For PvM and PvP, Prima shines. :>

11-07-2009   #30 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

I hate sumosuit+MR.

But gotta laugh at Sumo Suit's animation. /shot.

11-07-2009   #31 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
I hate sumosuit+MR.

But gotta laugh at Sumo Suit's animation. /shot.
I've always wondered why sumo suit is named as it is. SINCE WHEN IS SUMO RELATED TO CHARM, ENTERTAINER, DIVA OR PRIMADONNA? They could have named it better and give it a better animation... /mini-rant

11-07-2009   #32 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

True there. They seem to make charm types very unglamorous. Skunk pouch? Sumo Suit? Looooools

11-07-2009   #33 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoman from TF2
What makes me a good HV Primadonna?

Well, if I'm a bad HV Primadonna, I wouldn't be sitting here, talking to you about it, wouldn't I?!
True to that, a HV Primadonna would increase chances against Magic because Rust won't affect HV. On the other hand, your debuffs (Magic Breaker/ Magic Defense Breaker) would be SUPER EFFECTIVE against dragons and sheeps, reducing up to 400 or more MA and 2K ~ 4K MD depending on how much HV the current MyShop equipments can throw out towards you.

By pumping into HV, you're adding into:
- Dodging capability*
- Gun Defense**
- Magic Defense and Magic Attack reduction
- Damage (Volley Kick and Jazz Combo)

* It used to be really powerful, but ever since the Chaos Tower patch, dodging Power class characters would be quite a gamble.

** High HV would basically means high Gun Defense. Lions would do 0 dmg to you, depending on your HV.

On the other hand, other Primadonnas/ Divas using the DP/ HP build (Spam of Fury and World Tour) or Pure AP (Evolution and Beast Claw) would receive a larger penalty during Rust.

Skills that's affected by HV would include:
- Volley Kick (This will be your basic skill)
- Jazz Combo (AP + HV; First hit would be AP oriented while second hit would be HV dependent)
- Dodge Master (Dependent on the amount of HV you have, it increases your HV by 45%)
- Magic Reflector (Reflects up to 80% magic damage)
- Magic Shield Breaker (Reduces MD dependent on HV, good combo with other mages)
- Magic Breaker (Reduces MA dependent on HV, good against Dark Dragons/ Hybrid Dark Sheeps AND other magic types)

Of course, this would means that SENSE class would affect you even more than ever, but its better than just getting killed in a single hit because you're much more efficient at dodging hits this way.

Remember that keeping your skills up would require a massive amount of MP.
Remember to spam Skunk Pouch/ AOE Skunk when fighting against Power Types.

To all the cats that thinks AP > HV, I bet you guys miss Kago alot ;_;

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 11-07-2009 at 10:35 AM.

12-04-2009   #34 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Guide fixed.