Originally Posted by Demoman from TF2
What makes me a good HV Primadonna?
Well, if I'm a bad HV Primadonna, I wouldn't be sitting here, talking to you about it, wouldn't I?!
True to that, a HV Primadonna would increase chances against Magic because Rust won't affect HV. On the other hand, your debuffs (Magic Breaker/ Magic Defense Breaker) would be SUPER EFFECTIVE
against dragons and sheeps, reducing up to 400 or more
MA and 2K ~ 4K MD depending on how much HV the current MyShop equipments can throw out towards you.
By pumping into HV, you're adding into:
- Dodging capability*
- Gun Defense**
- Magic Defense and Magic Attack reduction
- Damage (Volley Kick and Jazz Combo
* It used to be really powerful, but ever since the Chaos Tower patch, dodging Power class characters would be quite a gamble.
** High HV would basically means high Gun Defense. Lions would do 0 dmg to you, depending on your HV.
On the other hand, other Primadonnas/ Divas using the DP/ HP build (Spam of Fury and World Tour
) or Pure AP (Evolution and Beast Claw
) would receive a larger penalty during Rust.
Skills that's affected by HV would include:
- Volley Kick (This will be your basic skill
- Jazz Combo (AP + HV; First hit would be AP oriented while second hit would be HV dependent
- Dodge Master (Dependent on the amount of HV you have, it increases your HV by 45%
- Magic Reflector (Reflects up to 80% magic damage
- Magic Shield Breaker (Reduces MD dependent on HV, good combo with other mages
- Magic Breaker (Reduces MA dependent on HV, good against Dark Dragons/ Hybrid Dark Sheeps AND other magic types
Of course, this would means that SENSE class would affect you even more than ever, but its better than just getting killed in a single hit because you're much more efficient at dodging hits this way.
Remember that keeping your skills up would require a massive amount of MP.
Remember to spam Skunk Pouch/ AOE Skunk when fighting against Power Types.
To all the cats that thinks AP > HV, I bet you guys miss Kago alot ;_;