ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Charm Type Guides

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseWar RockZeldereX Online

gryphus will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to gryphus Send a message via MSN to gryphus Send a message via Skype™ to gryphus
IGN: Gryphus / Venefica
Class: Diva / Witch to_entertainer
Level: 269|261 / 228/216
Guild: That's Amore~
Xfire: wolvencipher
Default Gryphus' Guide to 1144 Diva

I will warn you, with this build, you are sacrificing alot of AP and AC. This build does work with your WT LK and DA being higher than others, so it is Ideal for long and heavy quests including Boss Trials, like Tombeth.

1 Power, 1 Magic, 4 Sense, 4 Charm.

Within the Build, I will explain that you can do what other 1144 Diva’s have done, and there is very few, which is to put 2 points on HV and 2 points onto LK. I was different, I just focused on pure HV.

To start of with, I will not be saying, do this quest, do that quest. I recommend you do every quest you can, for TM and Base Levels.

First of all, as you start, follow the Tutorial, and be prepared. Killing monsters with your AP will be like hitting them with a 1441, or 1432 Sheep/Dragon.

You can find all quest information on GGFTW’s Wiki for Trickster.

Anyway, lets start with equips:

Basic equips are easy to get, but from level 1 to 130, you will be in the highest area of struggling, as I found out.
Your best bet is as soon as you hit level 35, get the Pharoah set. It is a must for easier levelling no matter what level you are, and it can go very far.

Do not bother with any other Boss Uniques through out the levelling, up, as they can make things easier, but you will have to focus on your skills, and accessories. This build isn’t for the faint of hearted, you may have to revert to MyShop equips at a higher level.

For your skills.

Model [First Job]

You will get Warm Up, the first skill, that costs 0 points. I never started adding my points to my stats until level 30, and used my skill points at lvl 30.

Power Blow.
Handy if you are going Prima, I never bothered with levelling power blow, so as it stands on my Diva, Power Blow is sitting at lvl 2.

Dodge Master.
I highly recommend you learn this, and Master it using 2 Hula Octopus Cards as soon as possible, as it boosts your HV for a set period of time, aka 45% for 120 Seconds if Mastered.

Galder Thrower.
I will state, amongst being one of the most useless skills you can have, it is one of the most Useful skills at level 80, when doing Episode 2, in the fight against Don Guivanni. So highly recommend learning this, and levelling it to atleast level 3 for when fighting Don Guivanni. This makes the fight, 10 times easier.

Mana Reflector.
This is one of the most underestimated Skills, so again, for the sake of bossing and Don Guivanni, or Chaos Tower, you should Master this skill as soon as. Im a PvPer so I use this skill every day.

Shield All.
One of the 2 skills that boost you DP. Highly recommended if you are hunting bosses, and joining a Party for them or working alone. Not Nessery to learn at a low level, maybe at level 110. But if using, Level 10 is handy.

Sturdy Shield.
The other skill that boost DP, but on yourself. Master this if you plan to boss, or plan to PvP at a higher level, again I would recommend leaving it until you are level 90.

Skunk pouch.
This is the only handy skill for bossing to “faint” the boss, as in stop them from moving. Idea for Don Guivanni, but still, I would recommend you use Galder Thrower. Mastering this skill is handy for bosses, as it freezes them for 12 seconds.

Physical Training.
This Skill is a must, and you have to master it. It boosts your HP, meaning you have more HP, more you will survive.

Second Job Skills [Entertainer]

Volley Kick.
A skill that is based off AP and HP. I highly recommend you learn this, and Master it, as it deals more damage than Power Blow, and is repeatable as fast as possible due to a short cooldown time.

Team Bolster.
Raises DP higher to all Party members with Level 10 Shield All. Means More party members in the vincinity of the skill, the more DP everyone gets. Its a Passive Skill, so it has one level, learn it when you have level 10 Shield All. Comes in very handy.

Sumo Suit.
This skill reduces the damage you take. If learning this, you will notice that you are best using it when mastered. It is very effective with Mana Reflector. So highly recommended if you are bossing or going into pvp.

This is all the info you need for the First and Second Job Skills. I am currently working on the Guide, afterall I made my Diva, 3 years ago, before “Trickster Season 2”, which was before Chaos Tower was introduced into Caballa Relics, and before the New Tutorial.

More to follow....
^~"I am the Light in your Darkness"~^
^~ 268 Base | 261 TM ~^
^~Full Kitty 190 Set~^

^~ Quick RUN! *BOOM* .... I said run. ^
^~ Most AFK/Online Guild Member ~^
^~ Randomly Raging in Mega/PvP ~^

^~ Pink Hair Cats Member ~^

"What is this thing you call "rage", does it go something like....."
"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE"

Last edited by gryphus; 09-30-2012 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Fix to PB/DM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Life will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphus
I will warn you, with this build, you are sacrificing alot of AP and AC. This build does work with your WT LK and DA being higher than others, so it is Ideal for long and heavy quests including Boss Trials, like Tombeth.

1 Power, 1 Magic, 4 Sense, 4 Charm.

Within the Build, I will explain that you can do what other 1144 Diva’s have done, and there is very few, which is to put 2 points on HV and 2 points onto LK. I was different, I just focused on pure HV.
Wow 1144 is getting really popular nowadays. Isn't it really just for the WT?

Quote:
Power Blow.
Handy if you are going Prima, I never bothered with levelling power blow, so as it stands on my Diva, Power Blow is sitting at lvl 2.
Dodge Master, I highly recommend you learn this, and Master it using 2 Hula Octopus Cards as soon as possible, as it boosts your HV for a set period of time, aka 45% for 120 Seconds if Mastered.
You mixed in Dodge Master with Power Blow.

Imo, if you are going to go 1144, it is definitely a long hard road if you don't have the Pharoah stuff. I personally would not recommend it for beginners (it's too annoying until you get Volley Kick) but I guess quests nowadays makes things easier...

Also I would not recommend Power Blow for a Diva. Too weak and is so outclassed by the spammable Volley Kick.

Quote:
Galder Thrower.
I will state, amongst being one of the most useless skills you can have, it is one of the most Useful skills at level 80, when doing Episode 2, in the fight against Don Guivanni. So highly recommend learning this, and levelling it to atleast level 3 for when fighting Don Guivanni. This makes the fight, 10 times easier.
I would not recommend Galder Throw at all. It's only an extra 300 - 450 damage at level 3 (for 5 TM points). I don't think you'd ever use it again so it's a bit of a waste...

I'd rather get Sturdy Shield and Skunk Pouch.

09-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Send a message via AIM to gryphus Send a message via MSN to gryphus Send a message via Skype™ to gryphus

You'd be surprised. I started this character Im doing the guide on 3 years ago. When there was only 2 or 3 cats that were 1144.

Ill fix the mix up just now. And I will say 1144 is a hard build, a build that is not idea for level 1-130, but Ideal when you are level 130+ and 3rd job.

Also, as build 1144, it is alot easier to use just 5 TM points for Galder Throw, just for Don. Remember in the Popurri Event, you always have a Masters Auth pop up xD
^~ 268 Base | 261 TM ~^
^~Full Kitty 190 Set~^

Last edited by gryphus; 09-30-2012 at 10:30 AM.

09-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphus
You'd be surprised. I started this character Im doing the guide on 3 years ago. When there was only 2 or 3 cats that were 1144.

Ill fix the mix up just now. And I will say 1144 is a hard build, a build that is not idea for level 1-130, but Ideal when you are level 130+ and 3rd job.

Also, as build 1144, it is alot easier to use just 5 TM points for Galder Throw, just for Don. Remember in the Popurri Event, you always have a Masters Auth pop up xD
Yeah it was a lot more difficult back then without the Pharoah set, good quests and good items in general. Why do you think the build is ideal though?

And true point about the Master's Authority. However, is Galder Throw really worth it.

10-02-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

I find it Ideal for the LK crit ratio. Its ideal for long attempts in Bossing, Carrying alot more Pots and other items for those awkward momens when you need to switch equips as fast as possible.

But the most ideal from it is PvP and GvG.
^~ 268 Base | 261 TM ~^
^~Full Kitty 190 Set~^

10-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Why is this necessary when my guide covers everything

I am also a 1144 Diva ?_____?

I don't see anything this guide gives that mine doesn't.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

10-04-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
Why is this necessary when my guide covers everything

I am also a 1144 Diva ?_____?

I don't see anything this guide gives that mine doesn't.
Obviously your guide is very comprehensive, but I don't see why that should mean that no-one else should make guides.

From what it seems, Gryphus has been playing for quite some time and some people may value his inputs because of it. If his guide agrees with you (which it does in parts) that would just help reinforce your opinions and help readers' reach a decision more easily.

Plus it seems that you do not particularly enjoy PvP whereas Gryphus does. I would assume that his guide will head towards more of a PvP-perspective.

10-08-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life
Obviously your guide is very comprehensive, but I don't see why that should mean that no-one else should make guides.

From what it seems, Gryphus has been playing for quite some time and some people may value his inputs because of it. If his guide agrees with you (which it does in parts) that would just help reinforce your opinions and help readers' reach a decision more easily.

Plus it seems that you do not particularly enjoy PvP whereas Gryphus does. I would assume that his guide will head towards more of a PvP-perspective.

+1

She just wanted to share her knowledge - leave her finger print in the community as well, there's nothing wrong with that.

12-19-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

lol, make a 1144 cat own any characters in pvp, I would be happy 2 see that!!

12-20-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

YoGaMbIt is on a distinguished road
IGN: YoGaMbIt
Class: Darkness to_gambler
Level: 365
Guild: A Day to Remember

1144 fails be like my cat 2134

12-21-2012   #11 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I'm curious: besides the extra weight what are the other pros of a 1144 Diva? I don't see it besides the weight. Seems interesting though.

12-22-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Yeah, that's most likely the case. For a 1144 Diva, it is obvious that it can carry more pots. I have a 1144 Gambler and I mainly use my Power Charge, Impelling Rage and Full House for AoE-ing. Since we know that Impelling Rage is based on max and current HP, it is best used when HP is full.

Though I think 4 on weight is overkill for a Diva. I'd understand if it's a Gambler cause they get 2 HP based skills and skills that do damage to both caster and target.

But I guess it's only a matter of who is using the build as long as that person can bring out the potential of that character.